Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commissary- sub level 12  (Read 9269 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commissary- sub level 12
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2015, 07:16:29 PM »

Lucille's face went from her normal bordering on chewing someone's ear off, to a rather inexplicable expression of joy. Not a face many had seen from her in quite a long time and a face well worth saving for tomorrow. Hearing that news put the icing on the the cake for her handing over the reins to Paul tomorrow. "What can I say other than I need a good belt." Again, not a thing you'd expect from the woman.

The former Zulu station Commander looked very hard at the new arrivals, one he thought he had seen previously on the Alpha site, the young woman he didn't know. He could tell quite easily she was injured in some way, he didn't need a degree in rocket science to see that; her leg cast was a dead give away. That floated around in his mind for a moment until she gave the news all of them had been waiting for; his hand squeezed Michelle's leg even more so; for two reasons. One because of that beautiful address she just gave him and two, because his missing crew had been found. Instantly his hand went to his pocket pulling out a handkerchief, giving it to his betrothed. "I think I could use it to and that belt!" His words came out almost in laughter such was his delight.

"Why not. I think we all should retire to my office, this does call for a shot." Those dark eyes took in all of them, none of them were going to escape this.

"You don't have to ask us twice Lucille- does she?" Once more another tight squeeze, his blue eyes now on Michelle.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commissary- sub level 12
« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2015, 09:25:22 PM »

*Time jump 0f 24 hours to 1700 alpha site time 19-08-2011*
~All base personnel to assemble in the main conference room for the handing over of command to Colonel Paul Davis USAF~ *visiting personnel optional*

Conference Rooms
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]