Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commissary- sub level 12  (Read 8177 times)

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kaster Sane is looked down upon.
  • lets kick some teeth in on a galactic scale
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commissary- sub level 12
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2015, 06:39:27 PM »

As Kaster entered the commisary, and having gotten separated from his guide he shrugged his bags off his shoulders just inside and to the left from the door the young marine made his way into the chow line and grabbed two trays, One for himself and one for the young man named Noah, and began putting food on the trays making sure to grab a decent helping of Mac and Cheese and a bottle of water with no citrus for Noah.

Leaving his ID with the chef and a promise to pay her later Sane made his way out of the mess hall and back towards the gate room to take the young man his food.

<<Sane to Gateroom>>

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 12:26:58 AM »

<<Sane from Gate Room>>

Having delivered the food to Noah,  Kaster would once again enter the commisary and drop of his tray before moving back to the door and hoisting his bags up onto his shoulder once again.

Spotting the Blonde nurse from the Medbay he slowly made his way over to her with a smile.  "Any chance you found the Commander yet Ma'am?"   He asked softly as he stood next to her and looked around.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 12:58:45 AM »

<<From Gate room>>

Watching the new guy quickly grab some food and run out again, made Rachel roll her eyes. He was lucky there and then that the one who brought him there was her and not someone else; they would have torn strips of him. When he returned she simply clicked her tongue and said in her slow Alabama drawl. "Ya'all could've gotten lost, or worse, shot." She wasn't joking either, some areas on the base were so high in security it took a detail of SF's and the XO to get into them. "She's right over there." She pointed to the surly naval officer setting at a table alone with a laptop, near the other door. "I'll leave you now and head back to work. Nice meeting you by the way Sergeant."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 12:31:09 PM »

"Gettin shot ain't that bad darlin"   States the young Sargeant as he looked to the Commander sitting alone with her laptop.  She looks meaner than my old Gunney   He thought to himself as he patted the Nurse on her shoulder. "Wish me luck Ma'am" [/b]  With that said he would make his way over to the Commanders table still smiling as always.    "Sargeant Sane reporting as ordered Ma'am"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 10:55:59 PM »

"Good luck sergeant....by the way she's a pussycat if you press the right buttons." Rachel told him, the last at barely a whisper.

<<Rachel to Medbay>>

The base XO looked the new arrival up down, twice. She then nodded quickly at him, as a sign of approval. "Sit down please sergeant, I'm not about to spend the rest of my afternoon looking up at you." She noted he had all his gear with him and that meant he was about as ready as anyone could be. "You'll be hearing a lot of this until such time as you've run into just about everyone on the base, but in any case, welcome to the alpha site. Now, you can start by telling me about yourself." She would in the meantime pull up his file on her laptop, Walter Harriman would have sent it through by now.
Far Dareis Mai

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2015, 12:40:43 AM »

Lowers his bags to the floor and sloely takes a seat as he eyeballs the Commander and noticing she was quite cuter than he figured for the first female SEAL. "Well Ma'am my stories alot like yours 'cept  i became a marine"   His tone somewhat cocky, but in no way disrespectful as he spoke to her. "Now i could sit all day wasting your time tellin ypop u where i been or what ive done Commander, but seeing as im sure you already know everything you want about me, how bout  we get to what im doing a billion miles across the galaxy"   A soft smile crosses his lips at a thought before parting once more. "That is unless i was brought here just to have lunch with you of course Ma'am"   His tone holding a humorous tone as he chuckled.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:13 AM »

Straight to the point, that was a good sign and one of someone who didn't mince their words, or waste time over inconsequential things. "Why you are here and assigned to me, is fairly straight forward Sergeant. In the last six months we have been doing our best to recover from a war that almost destroyed this base and this world, not to mention the galaxy. You might be wondering why back on Earth you never hear of such things?" She leaned forward with her usual manner of delivery. "Out here and with the ships at our disposal, we're keeping the natives back home ignorant. Don't ask me why, its simply policy. Now you are here, I have the chance to rebuild my own team....but I warn you now, that team may well end up in another galaxy altogether." Let that sink in Sergeant, she thought. 

Far Dareis Mai

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2015, 02:01:27 AM »

He leans forward clasping his hands together as his facial expression goes almost cold and calculating as he spoke "Ma'am. I'm sittin in a mess hall, On a planet that no one back home knows exists aboit to fight a war against an enemy no ones ever heard of......Honestly Ma'am i doubt theres much else that could surprise me now"    As his normal cocky smile returns to his features he leaned back in his chair and crossed his heavily tattooed arms over his well toned chest.    "There is one question you can answer for me though Ma'am,  What the frakk is a Goa'uld? Aint nobody could tell me so far."

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2015, 01:28:12 PM »

She seemed to have lost her old friend which made her giggle. She saw some type of interview going on and she put one of her trick cushions on one of the chairs nonchalantly.  She then took a seat in the cafe.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 08:40:11 PM »

Both Jon and Kaise were talking a bit while eating their food. The Beef Wellington he was eating was like he was in heaven. It was so good. He was about halfway into a forkful when he momentarily distracted by the event that was happening a few tables from him. A certain Commander O'Neil was shouting down at some Major about a certain card. He wasn't involved, but he wished he was eating popcorn while he was watching. Taking a drink, he downed another gulp before shoving down his food. Finishing it off, he drank again and cleared his throat responding to his friend, "Sorry, it was nice to meet you. I need to see a certain commander for a minute. See you around?"

Taking a napkin, he wiped his mouth off and brushed himself off to look nice in front of the commander. He adjusted his clothing and approached casually as Jordan was talking to another marine he never saw before. He decided to quip up for a brief moment to answer Kaster's question, "The Goa'ulds are actually parasites that share a symbiosis relationship with humans. They look like snakes and they control or dominate their human hosts with terror and manipulation. Essentially we call them snakeheads."

Jon cleared his thoat and gulped once before he snapped to snapping his heels together in front of the commander as he stepped back a bit realizing that he was intruding, "Forgive me, ma'am. I just thought I'd offer my input. Lieutenant Jonathan Agathon, ma'am."

He tried standing back, but it was probably too late since he spoke up already interrupting what would have been a good fellowship.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2015, 11:29:57 PM »

The man had attitude, that was certainly in his favor in the ongoing battle to keep Earth safe. That meant he was one of those hopefully who would put his teammates before himself, Jordan wouldn't have it any other way. "Don't be too confident Sergeant, I've been out here almost two years now and I am still being taken by surprise at the most mundane things." She was on the verge of telling him about the 'snake heads' when the young Nugget came, offering a good explanation. For which Jordan was grateful, he must have paid attention at his indoctrination.

"Thank you elTee. I couldn't have said it better. Would you like to sit?" Jordan did notice that cushion the Dread's CAG had placed there and even though she wasn't one for practical jokes; she could use a little levity right now. "We met for all of an hour remember?" That little bit of combat must have rattled him some.
Far Dareis Mai

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2015, 12:15:58 AM »

"So when can i see one? Had me a pet snake once."  He stated as the Lieutenant finished his explanation, Before setting his gaze back to the Commander. "So what is my job around here Ma'am?"   Asked the Sargeant, hoping it was not a boring job.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 07:43:00 PM by Kaster Sane »

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2015, 12:57:34 PM »

She waited for a minute or too and realized that Teya may have been stopped some where on the site. She really wanted to hear the person's reaction to the trick cushion but she decided to go find Teya. She left the commisdionary to go find her again. She was gonna start at the briefing room area.

{To the Briefing room.}

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2015, 07:56:15 PM »

John entered the room and looked around to see what everyone was up too.
He had found it hard to get used to his new position and noone seems interested in cooperating with the security protocols.
He realized that he would have to start getting more forceful with people or they could end up with this base blown to hell.
John stopped as his eyes rested upon a Soldier who was darting around with food.

"Excuse me sir what are you doing with that food?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2015, 08:26:44 PM »

"I'm sure at some point you may well see one Sergeant, but for now we'll need to focus on your further training." She looked up at Jon, giving him 'that' look. "You going to stand there all day?" She said to him, then back to Kaster. "From today, you can consider yourself on my team and that means you'll be on duty more than off duty. The principle role for my team is base security, that often means going out of the base to observe any undue attentions on the base."
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

lethal-pageant