Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: Atlantis: Infirmary  (Read 15869 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis: Infirmary
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2018, 02:16:09 AM »

She had to scratch her head for a moment on two answers for Reese. The first was easy. "We left Gizmo in my lab didn't we? I'm sure we did. If so one of my assistants is looking after her, most likely curled up on my chair asleep." That was how she found at least one of her staff one day with a puppy like creature Mel had been taking care of. It was so sweet to see. Next, the nurses. "I really don't know, I mean they're all military, it isn't the normal sort of thing we'd expect from them is it? I don't even know if US personnel can go on strike can they?" It was worrying, a thing like this could spread throughout the base.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2018, 04:34:04 PM »

Reese nodded.  "That's right, we did.  I bet she's happy and content then." Well that was one less worry.  Gizmo was fine.

She folded her arms over her chest.  "It is horrible.  I don't understand why they are doing this," she frowned.  "It doesn't make sense."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2018, 09:01:23 PM »

"Come on then, since you have no patients now let's go check on Gizmo first, then we'll go see Richard and get his take on this. Its not his department but since Jen is away Reese it falls to you to sort it out. I can put my five cents worth in for you, if worst comes to worst, I can talk to the nurses as say a third party." Mel clipped her coms set in, made sure it was working then led Reese out into the passageway.

<<To Melinda's lab>>
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #348 on: June 09, 2018, 05:22:01 PM »

Reese sighed in frustration. "It just doesn't make any sense.  And what a great time for Jen not to be here." Of course she couldn't fault Jennifer, but she could sure use the backup.  She hadn't been at Atlantis long and she wasn't sure how well the others would respect her.  "Well, maybe after a cuddle with Gizmo I'll feel more like tackling this problem and coming to hopefully a peaceful solution."

<<To Melinda's Lab>>

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2018, 03:33:31 PM »

>> From the Dreadnaught Med bay >>

< Isolation unit >

The blinding light subsided as Carrie blinked a few times, adjusting her eyes to the slightly dimmed lit Isolation room.
She quickly checked on the still very much asleep Mike in the bed, making sure nothing had changed during transport. Not that anything should change, but who could blame her for being a bit of a control freak at this point? One step closer to home for her friend…
Finally taking a step back, she nodded at Cate and Lena, “He’s fine, so you can leave him for now. Nothing much will happen anyway until I’ve had a chance to talk to Dr Horowitz about our next step.”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #350 on: June 21, 2018, 02:59:04 AM »

>> From the Dreadnought Med bay >>

< Isolation unit >

"That is so annoying sometimes." Cate quipped once she had patted herself down checking to see all her body parts were still in place. One would think as one of the SGC's leading geeks she'd more comfortable than most with the beaming, that was the problem, she knew like Rodney, Sam and a few others exactly what was involved in the process.

As they appeared she stepped over to look at her friend, a slight look of anxiety on her face. "Yes well, other than in dire need of a shower and something to eat Carrie, I guess you're right. But I hate leaving him like this you know? I wish there was more I could do for him." Then it struck her, there was, but how in God's name does she broach the subject with the medicos, they'd think she was far more crackers than they already know her to be.

@VagabonD SerpenT   :mwahaha
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:08:05 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #351 on: June 22, 2018, 12:11:32 AM »

>>from office in Med Bay>>

Annie stepped into the iso unit. She kept her voice low even though Jaworski would probably he unconscious for a while yet.

"Dr. Svensson, Cate, Colonel Ovcharenko, welcome to Atlantis. I wish it were under better circumstances."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:13:22 AM by Bluebell722 »

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #352 on: June 22, 2018, 04:08:52 AM »

< Isolation unit >

Carrie gave Cate warm smile, “Yes, I understand that, but right now, the best thing you can do is go get some food in to you so that when you return here you’re all full of energy to be supportive when he wakes up.”

“Thank you, it’s good to be back.” Carrie turned to Annie as she approached the small group around Mike’s bed. “I’m glad you could join us this quickly. Let’s step outside for a few minutes for a quick update, shall we?” She signaled towards one of the nurses up in the observation room, to come down and take over the more hands on monitoring for a few minutes.

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #353 on: June 23, 2018, 12:17:30 AM »

<Iso unit>

"Of course," Annie said. She stepped back, gestured toward her open door. "My office is available."

>>To Med Bay office>>

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #354 on: June 24, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »

< Isolation unit >

“Sounds great.” Carrie said and after a few instructions to the nurse, she said her good bye to Cate and Lena, hoping they’d do as told.
With the tablet under her arm she took the lead out of the room, only to halt in the corridor as soon as the door closed, “Look, even if I plan to keep this as short as possible, I could really use some coffee. You want some?” Carrie made an inclination with her chin towards the staff area.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #355 on: June 24, 2018, 08:33:13 PM »

< Isolation unit >

{Cate SG4}

"Colonel Horowitz its good to see you again." It wasn't really, well Cate had nothing against the woman really, it was simply that their last meeting was under circumstances she'd rather not dwell on. Being more or less interrogated just because you apparently died not once but twice as if that was a big deal, only to find that powers that be wanted to know if you weren't off your rocker or something. Funnily enough, the woman did actually help her find a new perspective, so she had that much to thank her for. "I'll do just that Carrie, in fact I think getting something in my stomach and getting rid of this layer of cold induced body sweat will do more than that for me. Since the team doesn't as yet have ongoing orders ..." She looked hard at Lena. "....I think we should stay here at least until Mike wakes up."

>>To Accommodation>>

Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #356 on: June 25, 2018, 08:10:30 AM »

<<From the Dreadnaught Med Bay>>

<Isolation Unit>

"Quit pawing yourself, Cate, someone might think you're in heat..."

Elena quipped back, mentally doing the very same patting down process, only inside of her head, reading signals from her bits and bobs and praying that her brain won't scream a control sum fail signal.

"Yeah, Carrie, we'll do just that... Cause I don't think he'd love waking up to the sight of two skunks staring hungrily down at him... Colonel Horowitz..."

Ovcharenko acknowledged the shrink with a nod of her head, not wanting to keep them all waiting, and when they were left alone again, turned to stare down at her XO.

"Quit glaring at me, and go get some wash, Pepe. We'll come back here when we actually can function properly."

<To Accommodations>
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #357 on: June 25, 2018, 12:33:50 PM »

<Hallway>

Annie nodded at Carrie. "If you need coffee, absolutely. I could use some tea myself. What are we looking at as far as memory loss? Traumatic brain injury? Alien technological or chemical influence? Purely psychological?"

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2018, 02:29:04 PM »

< Isolation unit >

“I do! These last couple of hours on board has been frantic to say the least.” Carrie handed over the tablet to Annie before pouring a cup of coffee with a hint of milk in as well as another one with the already brewed tea to her colleague. “Lead the way and we’ll talk as we walk.”
She took a deep breath in order to collect her thoughts, “I did scan head to toe as soon as I could, but there were no signs of any traumas what so ever. Not even a hint of the concussion he had about 6 weeks ago. But hey, no surprise there though since it was a minor one. As for a chemical component - well, his blood work came back negative, but obviously there’s no way of telling what happened almost a month ago.”
Carrie stopped outside Annie’s office door and waited for her to open it. Not only because of her hands being full, this was after all, one of the few places not even her CMO privileges would grant her access.
The reply to the last questions would have to wait until they were behind closed doors, no need to put it out in the open for the rest of the infirmary to hear.

((OOC: Next post in the Psychology section – Med bay?))

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #359 on: June 26, 2018, 07:47:41 PM »

<<From Cafe via Gate Room>>

Both girls did the rounds of the gate room, leaving Amelia some cake and a little more on plates for anyone else who missed out, they even sent some down to Rodney and Radek so they wouldn't feel left out either. "They've got Captain Jaworski in Iso I see." Mel commented once she had read the Nurse's charts. "He's physically okay it appears but they have him heavily sedated, I wonder why?" Some of the charts were missing so its possible Carrie Svensson had the with her. "What's next? Brina's still here, do you want to check in on her?"
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27