Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Atlantis: Cafeteria  (Read 8642 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis: Cafeteria
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 07:18:56 PM »

<<From everywhere>>

Mel was hoping to find the cafeteria full, then she checked her watch, lunch was over an hour ago. She sighed and slumped into a nearby chair, feeling as miserable as can be. "Melman, Gloria, hvor fanden er du?" She was on the verge of tears, those two animals were like family to her.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:45:44 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 11:39:19 PM »

<< From the Base Commander's Office >>

Ronon stepped into the mostly empty cafeteria, eyes scanning the chairs for his quarry. Finding no animals but spotting the doctor slumped and looking disconsolate, he crossed the room and pulled up a chair, straddling it backwards to face her.

"No luck yet?" he asked. He hadn't started trying to track the beasties yet, figuring they'd most likely head to where the food was; obviously, Melinda had thought the same thing.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 12:02:46 AM »

For a brief moment Melinda didn't even realise he was there, she certainly didn't connect when he spoke; to her it seemed like a buzzing sound in the back of her mind, so focused was she on the whereabouts of Melman and Gloria. But it didn't take long for her to snap out of her reverie, Ronon had a unique scent, not a bad one at all, but not like the men back home, who either stank of body odor or wore way too much after shave. No, Ronon was who he was, his scent was refreshing to the young Dane. She raised her face out her chin and gave him a half smile. "No....nothing. I found some of their poo down near Zelenka's lab and a trace of pee in the Jumper bay but that's it Ronon." He words might have been a little sullen, Melinda though wouldn't give up that easily. "Oh, I cleaned that up to." She added just to be sure.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:45:20 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 04:08:23 PM »

"Hrmph." It's more of an exhalation than an actual noise. Damn, could've maybe used that to see how fresh it was. Oh well. "Where've you looked so far?"
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 07:44:34 PM »

By this time Melinda had turned to face Ronon completely, her arm wiping absent-mindedly across her cheeks. She didn't sniff, Mel always thought only soft wimpy women sniff, she did think of drawing out a hanky, but the sleeve sufficed. "If you ask even once if I have been crying Ronon I will hit you!" always a good plan to have a cover story, although she was well aware anything she said would be seen straight through, so the old pepper line wouldn't work and she was nowhere near any onions.

"Most of the central tower, other than the places I couldn't get into of course. I'd been down some of the lower levels as well, I guess I just got tired and wandered back here for some reason." Now she knew why, the Gods had been kind to her today. "Fate is kind of weird isn't it?" She said pointing to her tattoo. "I had been thinking of you the whole time I've been looking for them....does that mean something?"

Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 12:15:53 PM »

Ronon tried to not smirk at the doctor's discomfiture and her subsequent 'threat'. He mostly succeeded, but one corner of his mouth did escape his control and it turned up ever so slightly in amusement. "Never crossed my mind," he rumbled truthfully. Asking her if she'd been crying would have been ridiculous; either one was or wasn't, and the difference was fairly easy to spot. He might not be the most well-versed with females, but in his experience it was generally a bad idea to point out the obvious to them. It tended to have unpleasant consequences.

He shrugged at her mention of fate and his arrival to her cause. "Don't believe in fate." He got to his feet and pushed the chair back where he'd pulled it from. "Show me where you found their trail by Zelenka's lab. We'll start there and spiral out."
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 10:23:33 PM »

A very fine light eyebrow made a perfect upward curve at his response: of course Melinda knew Ronon wouldn't lie. That was followed up by a rolling of the eyes. "You know we've still that sparring session to complete Ronon, the one we were about to do before that screwed up deployment. Cameron may be a sweet lovely man, but he does seem to be over his head and out of his depth out here don't you think." All that with barely a trace of her accent, perfectly private school. If only she could keep it that way.

The tears by now had dried, making her cheeks look shiny and pink, something Mel would be conscious of. Most of the time she did all she could not to look soft and womanly, a task she failed miserably in with her genes. Too often she cursed her divine looking mother for passing those on. Mel would have given anything to be plain and unnoticeable. "Come on then, you know the way as well as I do." If ever she was to even consider sleeping with a man, someone like Ronon would be top of her list. Men from Earth tended to make her stomach turn for the most part. It was rumored around Atlantis though, she was more partial to women. Mel had heard that and didn't do anything to quash the rumors, it left her alone to do what she wanted to do.

<<To Zelenka's lab>>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 12:44:15 AM »

"After the last little disaster Julia, I'm glad you volunteered to speak to Ronon." Mel began saying just moments before they get well into the cafe. "I don't think he'd even follow me to a pub." She wasn't even laughing now, this was serious and she knew that for the next little while Ronon would be feeling less inclined to listen to her on any topic.
Far Dareis Mai

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 05:33:26 PM »

"Of course he would, as long as pay the tab."

Giulia response came flat and slightly distracted as she stood her ground in the middle of the cafeteria. The smell of food made her crave the food of Italy, there was nothing like Mama's cooking.

"Can you see where he is?"

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2015, 12:32:11 AM »

It wasn't that big an area and if Ronon was anywhere around you'd spot him a mile away in this place. So far all either of them could see were a small few off duty personnel and that was about it. "I know him well enough to be aware that this is the first place he'd come to after leaving down below. He wouldn't even bother bathing either." She rankled her nose at the thought of that. "Maybe we should eat something ourselves and wait for him do you think Julia?"
Far Dareis Mai

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2015, 05:58:36 PM »

Giulia scanned around but it was during a busy spell so.made all the more harder. Though she had eaten the soup earlier her food grumbled a complaint. The prospect of going exploring, studying and maybe tinkering me by it might be hours before she remembered.to eat. Such as it was to become self absorbed by work

"Your Right, we should eat before we get anywhere."

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:27 AM »

Ronon was late to the cafeteria because he was stopped by someone who needed his help with something heavy. And then the guy, the scientist, started yammering something about dirt, rocks and plants. All the things that would make Ronon sleepy. He let out a grunt after he was finished and continued running all the way to the cafeteria. Stopping before the doorway, he lumbered in through looking around for the bar. Taking a tray, he grabbed a few things to eat. There was a special, but it wasn't what he wanted anyways. Looking around, he noticed that he was being stared at by two women.

Recognizing them both as Giulia and Mel, Ronon walked toward them. He wanted to sit alone because really, he more or less like sitting alone, but maybe not this time. Besides, they looked like they wanted to talk to him about something. Sitting down, he offered another grunt as he nodded, "Hey."

Taking a fork and knife, he dug into his meal taking a big bite.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 02:00:49 AM »

No sooner had Giulia spoken, the big man appeared and as natural as you please he had to make sure he had food first before even acknowledging them. "Si può prendere l'uomo fuori dalla grotta, ma non si può prendere la grotta fuori di un uomo!" She whispered behind her hand. "I'll let you do the talking Julia, I'm likely to hit him over the head." That was said with a rather stern face, something familiar for Mel, as she was starting to feel that anxiousness build up in her again.
Far Dareis Mai

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 06:02:32 PM »

"Sei sicuro che wouldnt ucciderci in primo luogo per ciò che chiediamo?"

Giulia responded back, her word's translating back as: "You sure he wouldnt kill us first for what we are asking?"

"Mel, you want to grab us a couple of trays, anything will do me fine, mind of I join you Ronon? "

Giulia didn't bother to wait for the response,she just sat down and sat her tool kit dine to reserve Mel's seat for her.

"I know you just got out and all but Mel and I are heading back down and we need you to come with us again. We think down there is some secret research that not even most Atlantians knew about. I'm going to restore the power and see if we're right."

She wasn't going to beat around the bush, and age was still thinking about how much steam would come out of McKay's ears when he realized she got there first.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2015, 04:24:58 PM »

They were speaking in some kind of language that Ronon couldn't possibly understand. He read up on a few things. Contrary to what people think about him, but he can actually read. She was speaking something Italian or something. Maybe French. There was a joke people say about people who talk French or something. He couldn't figure it out.

Listening to Giulia, he just remembered for a minute. Something that he shouldn't have forgotten so he responded with a nod, "Sure. You two got out alright?" He was referring to them swimming out of a place they couldn't get out fast enough. It was freezing water.

Ronon was wondering about Mckay too. He missed the little guy. "I'll come with you two to the lab."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

lethal-pageant