Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Atlantis: Research Laboratory B - Doctor R. Zelenka  (Read 3170 times)

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
Re: Atlantis: Research Laboratory B - Doctor R. Zelenka
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 03:53:51 PM »

Ashtah nods, acknowledging his name - though she already knew his first name, she appreciates his sharing his last - and brings her attention to the obvious trail he indicates. Crouching down, she gets a whiff and fights the urge to cover her nose. "Indeed, you can. This shouldn't be difficult." She says quietly before standing and regarding Melinda, the woman Ronon had indicated.

"Very well, you can inform me as we move. We can't risk their getting any farther as we stand idly around discussing the matter, yes?" She looks between to two women, assuming that Ronon would have been thinking the same thing.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 10:23:27 PM »

"Ashtah Teyanos, Ashtah Teyanos." Melinda grappled with the pronunciation, saying the name twice to ensure she had it right. She has a million more questions to ask the mysterious woman, but judging from her unwillingness to share information already, she doesn't want to seem pushy. So instead, she focuses on what she was asked.

To describe the animals in brief wouldn't really do them justice, but then, if they didn't catch them soon, Woolsey would have a fit and make Melinda remove them and she was far from finishing her study of them yet. "Male and female, I've given them names and they will answer to them. Gloria the female and the largest, Melman the male a little smaller. They are fast and agile and will seek warmth and dark places. More so, they will seek water, any water so long as they can swim as that is something they seem to take great pleasure in. I think this might be the reason they left my rooms, as I would normally take them outside once a day for this purpose." Ronon added what he could and he was more than correct in his knowledge of them, they do have a certain odor. She spoke awkwardly, not that Melinda didn't speak English well, she did. It was simply that it was with effort when she did so and often lapsed back into that heavy Scandinavian accent of hers. 

"I have an inkling they may seek the lower levels as they would be drawn by the water that is available in the undersea access compartments there." She looked straight ahead, there was another eight flights of stairs from this point. The other problem was the ease with which they could be turned around or lost.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:41:31 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »

Taking note of the information, Giulia had to agree with Mel's logic in the direction these creatures were headed, though going down the eight flights was not a thrilling prospect, given once descended would need to be ascended again, it cost time. Still no matter, they needed to find Melman and Gloria, the name having raised an eyebrow from

"I have not been down into the lower parts of the City as yet. I suppose now is no better time, however do either of you know your way?"

Giulia queried Ronon and Mel, eager to go but not get lost.

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 01:50:12 PM »

Ronon shrugged. "Most of the city sections are similar, so finding our way around shouldn't be too hard. We can always follow the scent trail back." He motioned toward the oily smear on the wall. "Let's go."

And he set off at a brisk pace without looking back to make sure they were all following him.
Far Dareis Mai

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 09:59:25 PM »

Ashtah feels a small smile as the woman attempts to get the pronunciation of her name right. Maybe if she earns it, she'll allow  the woman to call her Ash. Maybe ... She files away the pertinent information, having a hard time picturing these animals with the minor description. Being male and female didn't really help her. Though it did prepare her for any kind of ... behaviour they may be displaying once they find them. One being smaller than the other didn't exactly help, either. Being fast and agile and attracted to water did help somewhat, but since she isn't familiar with the city, not a whole lot. Honestly, she decides that the information Ronon had given her was going to likely be her best bet - follow the smell.

<< To Hallways, Transporters and Stairwells >>
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:14:24 PM by Mandi »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 10:45:07 PM »

"I've been but once." That was in reply to Julia. "This is not the first time I've had to go in search of these 2 miscreants, nor do I expect it to be the last. Really I need to find more secure lodgings for them if I am to keep them here a while longer." She certainly hope that she could, that link between animals from different galaxies was important to her in understanding what connection they may have to humanities wandering of the stars. At Julia's side, Mel nodded at Ronon's back and that of Ashtah. "I think it best we don't get left behind."
Far Dareis Mai

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 12:06:40 PM »

"I suppose we should."

Giulia gave her head a firm nodded and the started after Ronon and Ashtah.

<< To Hallways, Transporters and Stairwells >>

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2016, 01:42:51 AM »

*Radio*

"Radek, its Jennifer. Tama would like you down here please."
Far Dareis Mai

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2016, 09:18:31 AM »

Radek had nearly nodded off, he was in his chair, it was pushed back slightly, his face resting on his hand as the radio in his ear went off, it startled him and his head nearly hit the desk top.
He clicked it

"Ermmm *yawn* yes yes, i will be right there"

He was still a bit fuddle headed as he got up and made his way to the infirmary

[To the infirmary]

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2017, 05:36:58 PM »

Tama Akimoto

A good hot shower had cleared the dust from herself, along with the extra attention to her long hair. Eventually, she was dressed in her favourite robes and entering her Pai's lab.

Tama enjoyed coming here, with the memories stirring under the surface of her mind, she knew where everything was and where it went.

Taking a corner, she started to get to work on the task Woolsey had set for her. She knew that she could do exactly what he asked without having to build a device, but still she wasn't sure if how well she could control herself or what it could do to her if she was too sensitive to the technology around her. It was best to stay off and remain a last resort.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2017, 12:57:10 PM »

Zelenka was just returning  from the cafeteria, he was unsure what to do, so decided to come to his lab, he heard a noise and wondered who was in  there.

"Hello"

He said as he walked in, he saw Tama

"Oh, it's you, i wondered who it was, what are you doing here?"

He smiled and placed his tablet on the desk at the side of Tama

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2017, 05:36:53 PM »

Tama Akimoto

Tilting her head backward to see him, Tama smiled broadly. Setting her work down,she spun around the seat to face him.

"We just got back from our mission a little early. Rodney did what he did best..."

"Woolsey has set me onto a project. Our next mission will take is to the Genii,he wants a remote transmitter device that they won't pick up on. Not the easiest of tasks "

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 10:27:44 AM »

Zelenka smiled at her, she was starting to fit in more and more, be more relaxed, less shy.
"Yes,  talk down to, and annoy people, lots, you get used to it"

He sat in the chair at the side of her

"Yes, could be difficult, but with two great minds working together, we might accomplish it"

He laughed

"Oh my, i think Rodney is rubbing off on me"

He looked at the screen and before he started to type he said to her

"Thats if you want help"

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2017, 04:46:03 PM »

The iridescent blue eyes lit up as she beamed a smile.

"Of course I would like help, I've never had anyone work with. My governess wasn't scientifically minded, it was more about teaching me to be a Lady with her. "

Rather more to be a sacred for her people,but she had been aware of that. She just knew that duty was drilled into her constantly.

"What do you know of the Genii...i mean what would I not know from your memories in me?
"

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2017, 03:04:11 PM »

Zelenka beamed at her

"Well, If you tell me the last memory you have of them i could help a little more, I know they are not to be trusted and they hate us a lot"

He had to laugh, then stopped abruptly

"Sorry, it seems a lot of people hate us, no matter how we try to help.

And she did a fine job, now, you have to be yourself, and i see you  doing well, you are more relaxed, do you feel more at home?"

He slid his glasses along his nose and coughed

"While you have a think i will get us both a coffee, i have a machine here, brought it back from Earth"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:08:25 PM by Red »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

lethal-pageant