Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Atlantis: Research Laboratory B - Doctor R. Zelenka  (Read 2417 times)

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
Re: Atlantis: Research Laboratory B - Doctor R. Zelenka
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2017, 06:16:38 PM »

"If only it was so easy to do...
It's not like flicking through a book and finding the exact page. As to people hating, I know...that I do know and I know the moment I was taken in here, I brought more enemies on to that list. 
"

She had no doubt she was still being hunted, she was far to valuable to let go, not with what she could do and that was even with her not being finished.

Getting up from her seat, she stretched out her legs and arms above her head.

" I am, I have freedom. I don't have someone watching my every move. I can be truly alone when I want it and be with people who listen to me, really listen to me. Also I can get all the boiled bones to munch on I like, since humans can't eat them. However at this moment in time, coffee sounds perfect. I have always craved the taste, even before I actually had my first sip."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:29:59 AM by MeredithMcKay »

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2017, 06:26:44 AM »

Zelenka was clattering about in a little corner of the room, grabbing two mugs and trying to load the coffee machine and getting a little irritable.  He muttered under his breath

"Proč jsem si nekoupila jen instantní kávu?" *

He finally managed to load it and turned to Tama with a sheepish smile

"I think I need a seperate degree for operating a coffee machine, and yes, we do seem to accumulate them, but we have our share of friends as well"

He smiled again, he seemed to be doing that a lot, maybe having an older daughter did that, he had no idea.

"Coffee is not so bad, i sometimes like tea too"

The coffee machine gurgled and hissed

"I think the hidious machine is ready to honour us with a brew and as for the Genii, our last encounter with them was on Baku, it was very unpleasant to say the least, i went all Rambo on them, do you remember any of that?"

* Why didn't i just buy instant coffee, this thing drives me crazy

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:36:54 AM by Red »

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2017, 06:18:09 PM »

" Protože instantní chutná jako nutričně chudé špínu "*

Tama's hearing was sharper than a true human's, something she got from her Oma, so she picked up on his muttering. She didn't even think about it when she switched language.

" Tea I can prepare, it was some how absolutely imperative I could do it perfectly
"

Getting off her seat, Tama came over to help sort the coffee. Sighing as she looked at the evil device. They could build vastly complicated machinery, but work a coffee machine with ease... that was impossible.

"I remember Rambo..."

*Because instant tastes like nutritionally poor dirt.

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 10:19:08 AM »

Radek looked at her

"That was perfect, you spoke it like a native"

He beamed like a proud father

"You honestly remember Rambo? Wow, not a brilliant film but watchable, do you remember any other films i may have watched?"

He wasn't really expecting an answer, it was just chit chat, but it was nice to talk to someone who spoke the language, it meant when he lapsed into it, and that was often, he didnt need to explain himself

"The coffee smells good"

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2017, 05:40:12 PM »

"Only because I remember you learning to talk. As I do remember most films you have seen. Truly terrible ones have been blocked from my memory."

Tama laughed a little and took her cup, breathing it in.

"Better than dirt.. here in the city your memories are strongest, back in the Temple,my Oma's were. I always thought they were dajavu,or day dreams, I didn't know the truth then. "

Sipping she turned her head slightly towards her work.

"We best get a move on...i rather would not like to end up having to resort to plan B."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2017, 05:43:00 AM »

Zelenka smiled and nodded at her, then took a quick sip of coffee as he moved back towards the computer

"Believe me, there were some horrendously bad films, Force on Thunder Mountain being one of them, that was an hour of my life I will never get back"

He sighed at the thought, then pushed his glasses along the ridge of his nose and looked at the screen then back at Tama

"What is plan B exactly, and is it really that bad?"

He placed his mug on the desk, sat on the chair and picked it back up, taking a good swag and nearly burning his mouth

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2017, 05:54:26 PM »

"Do not make me unblock that one."

Taking a long draft of the coffee, she joined him bringing up the work ahead done so far.

"I'm plan B. I see, I can hear and I can change that into transmissible data, I would only need a transmitter that could mimic the native transmission signals in the area. Not so difficult, but the difficult part is that I don't have that level of control. So plan A is to make miniature me...no organic bits to cause issues...or blowing the city."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2017, 08:33:08 AM »

Radek laughed

"Nooooo, I would never do that to you, nobody deserves that"

He scratched his head

"Well, we had better get to work then...lets see what we have now"

He stared at the screen and tapped away on the keyboard, muttering under his breath as he did

"Nooo, ummm, tsk"

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2017, 04:10:16 PM »

Bringing up what she had she had so far, physical concealment wasn't a problem, signal concealment was difficult though, she needed it to be like her, a tune to fluctuations if the Genii were to change the frequencies they communicated. She needed her device to change the moment they change,  otherwise they would be caught the moment they transmitted anything. There would be no doubt the Genii would be searching for foreign signals.

"I keep trying to make it sensitive to the frequency changes in the surrounding area, the moment though I change them though it keeps up for a moment the destabilise and I can sense the two different frequencies like I can the difference between white and black. If it try to make less sensitive it can't keep up with the change."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 12:11:49 PM »

Zelenka

Ummm, I see what you mean.....how about we try this.....If we use a predicting algorithm... It might predict the change fast enough for us, I have one set up here, I believe we may have been thinking about doing this very thing, but it got discarded. so,  I suggest then that we run a few cross checking routines to see if it remains stable, additional redundacy, you see.

And with that he took another sip of his coffee
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:17:13 PM by Teddy »

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2017, 05:42:31 PM »

Tama

She listened to his suggestion, her mind slid its rails to run its track in line with his. Her fingers lifted and sought out the algorithm that he spoke off.

"Agreed, we need it to be as good as picking up the fluxes as I would be, if not better... if that is possible."

She smirked slightly, glancing her eyes back up to him.

"This the one your talking about?"

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2017, 04:10:18 AM »

Zelenka

He rolled his eyes and shook his head

"How long did you spend with Rodney?  He seems to be rubbing off on you, I will have no daughter of mine turning out like him"

He  shook his finger at her, chastising her jokingly

He looked at the computer

"Yes, it appears to be right"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2017, 02:40:28 AM »

Without warning that familiar whine of the Asgard transporter beam was heard, a microsecond later Tama disappeared from view to end up on the Dreadnought's bridge.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2017, 10:29:11 AM »

ZELENKA

Radek stared at the space that was once inhabited by Tama, he was used to the Asgard beam, but usually there was at least a little warning, and what suprised him was, Tama and  himself had not finished building the device, what on Earth were they thinking.

He clicked his earwig

"Control room, Zelenka,  what is going on, Tama was beamed directly from my lab?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2017, 03:17:56 AM »

*Radio*

"Doctor Zelenka, Tama was required by her team for the away mission, I'm sure Captain MacFearson would be apologetic. Do you think you'd like to get out for a while, we have some staff over on the mainland with Teyla at the moment."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

lethal-pageant