Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: P5X-419 Remallah (Reshef Homeplanet)  (Read 431 times)

Khnum

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!
Re: P5X-419 Remallah (Reshef Homeplanet)
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 04:45:00 PM »

Necropolis planet

The journey to the Necropolis had been quite long, the planet was not near fortunately for the small dominion of Mr Khenem, and this had avoided Sokar's attention to the realm of caterpillars. Seven planets composed it, seven perfectly civilized planets and faithful to their God Khnum, the latter assisted by his six underlord of great confidence. From one of these planets came the same Ta'nak, the fierce warrior who wanted to scale up the hierarchy of the jaffa in Khnum's service. A tel'tak was chosen to approach the solar system that contained the necropolis planet. Throughout the voyage, Jaffa had re-checked the map of the surface by establishing the action plan, he and ten of his best warriors. Only after nearly two days of navigation in the hyperspace, the telk came near the solar system in question, hiding in sight, though his journey continued. Necropolis appeared before them, a planet covered by a large cloud of various colors. The jaffa remained silent for a moment before heading back to the back where it was inserted into the cu ny's nik tel bracelet. In the belt some small grenades and two knives in the gambals. The shuttle entered the poisonous atmosphere of the planet leaving a sloppy wake that was immeasurably dispersed, but not sufficiently labile to not let the Necropolis present in the pyramid control consoles did not notice intrusion. Even the Sokar underlord was warned, a trap would be tense. Ta'nak had come down from the tel'ta together with the jaffas who had followed him, heading into the labyrinth of goa'uld sepulchres everywhere. His eyes stood on tombs, statues and symbols unknown to him. Millions of Goa'uld were buried on that planet during the thousands of years they were born and died in misery, defeated and devoured or simply killed by firearms or white weapons. He could not believe his eyes, the tombs did not stop anywhere he watched, the gas vapors and the moody atmosphere of the surface made the situation particularly nervous. Suddenly, the Jaffa group passed from one burial ground to another near the pyramid of the devil, a place where a Sokar emperor reigned over the planet, controlling his silent population and the technologies that Sokar had hidden on the planet.

"Let's head to the pyramid of the dead, beware of the traps that Sokar has placed in defense of the building, and if the Necropolis Guards find out, the order is to kill them and take the place so that we can infiltrate more profoundly, our goal is Sokar's sarcophagus, we need to resurrect Reshep's dissected symbionte and imprison him in the canopy to bring him back to the planet Khenem, I hope to have been clear? "Concluded the muscular jaffa looking at his men, none of them obeyed.

"Let's go then jaffa!" He added, as the group set off toward its destination, unaware that the goa'uld watched them.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:13:19 AM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Captain
  • Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!Khnum has great potential!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 10:37:41 AM »

Necropolis, Goa'uld Pyramid

Ta'nak had misjudged the whole mission and what he did would certainly not have improved the situation. Within the pyramid, the Goa'uld who ruled the planet on behalf of Sokar watched through the great network of sensors present all over the planet, infiltrating them without seemingly doing anything. On the viewer of the control room, the goa'uld watched in what had to be a long tunic that covered the features, only the glow of the eyes showed its verse presence. The scene returns directly to the Jaffa sent by Khnum and we finally see the entrance of the pyramid where two Necropolis Guards are placed on the sides of the golden door. Two shots of zat are fired at the bark and the two guards do not make time aware of anything that falls to the ground faint. A second cold stroke the life of both and immediately after their bodies are taken away by the Ta'nak group. Ta'nak himself, who in the meantime has managed to wear the same armor, now with his comrades is about to enter the pyramid, head covered by the helm leaving two of his guards in place of those just eliminated.

"You will abandon your position only when we exit the pyramid, we must complete the mission!" He concluded looking at his men a moment before entering the pyramid.

"Commander Ta'nak, as you ordered!" They replicated the two jaffas while the remaining group entered the pyramid and its labyrinth. In front of them a series of corridors, all decorated in Egyptian style with hieroglyphs, and rituals representing Sokar and the same sarcophagus on several occasions. Ta'nak had no idea where to go, the planes of the Necropolis pyramid were definitely different and for this he now had a serious problem. He had to choose one of the streets and go along with the risk of coming from the enemy goa'uld. A risk that had to be run.

"Give me the urn, I will deal with you personally, you will be two of you who have the same armor for me, while for the rest, just get back into the telly, we will come back as soon as possible!" Ordered the heavy jaffa to the remaining comrades, only two would follow him without awakening the attention of the palace guards. Besides, the goa'uld smiled, in the great control sphere, Ta'nak's image appeared complete with his card.

Khnum

• Captain
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 02:40:36 AM »

Necropolis planet, goa'uld pyramid

The Jaffa, along with his companions, passed numerous corridors that bowed to their elbows, entering into small and small dimly lit rooms, each time a Necropolis Guard was crossed, but wearing the same armor and helmet on the head that concealed their facets, Ta ' Nak and his comrades managed to get down deep in depth. One of them carried the stasis jar pod inside Reshef's deadly symphonies: After the other staircase, the group finally entered a large room surrounded by massive columns, at the center of a rise, a particularly elaborate sarcophagus , Different from those used by the Goa'uld, although the style used to refer to it extensively. In the four room Necropolis Guards were guarded and consequently Ta'nak had to communicate with the present, lustingly lying about his origin.

"Jaffa, I have the order to resurrect this symbionte by secret order of the evil God Sokar, make yourself aside!" Finally, he tried to stay more inflexible by addressing the present. Only one of the Jaffah replied with the same degree of security in the tone.

"We have received no communication from the God of suffering about a resurrection, I ask you to be disarmed and to wait for the confirmation of this order, otherwise we will see you forced to kill us!" He replied securely to the Necropolis Guards by pointing the auction weapon against Ta'nak and his men. The silence went down into the hall again as Khnum's jaffa wondered how to avoid such a thing.

"All right, we will stay in this room, the God of despair will be very annoyed by your traumonia and lack of faith in the orders of the supreme Sokar, I would not be in your place when he will put his hand to punish you so much tediously against his orders!" He replied Ta'nak trying to make his companions understand what they were supposed to do. On the other hand, both the Necropolis Guard and the remaining three in the hall seemed firmly in their work.

"Deliver the weapons!" Ta'nak exclaimed, and when the canopic vessel landed on the ground, the three warriors lifted their weapons to the stake, placing them in the hands of the three warriors, but unexpectedly, with a fast scotch, resumed the zats and hit with precision millimeters, struck the present with one download. The Jawahs at Sokar's service collapsed to the ground except for the fourth which was taken by the Ta'nak from the neck with a monstrous grip, breaking the first three cervical vertebrae killing him on the stroke. The body of the Necropolis Guard fluttered without life as a puppet on the ground.

"Very well, now let's do what we've come for!" Exclaimed the muscular jaffa, opening the canopy and inserting the symbionte into the sarcophagus. A moment later the jaffa led to the sarcophagus commands and set the complete resurrection. The sarcophagus turned on, closing down, it would take an hour to complete.

"Keep your position, meanwhile you will destroy the bodies of these idiots!" He ordered the helmet on his head and positioned himself in front of the central sarcophagus.

Khnum

• Captain
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 04:26:57 PM »

Necropolis, Goa'uld pyramid

One hour after the beginning of regeneration, the resurrection of the symbionte had taken place, and Ta'nak was about to recover the symbionte within the powerful sarcophagus owned by Sokar, when unexpectedly in the room entered some fifty Necropolis Guards, all pointing to Their weapon against Khnum warriors. There was no such thing. Ta'nak was taken aback. Between the Necropolis Guards appeared, a young gpoa'uld was wiped out and a part of the body tattooed like a sacred book.

"Commander Ta'nak shows your face to the demons who ask you or you will be gone for the weapons and resurrected just to be killed in migration of different manners than my lord!" He concluded the goa'uld, raising his left hand with shiny silver kara'kesh. He could not rebel, he would still be dead. Slowly she placed the capsule containing the resemblance symbionte and took off the helmet, immediately putting arms down and showing her sweaty face.

"You know, you know, we're going to get rid of your God, Khnum will burn in Netu's flames very soon and with him all! "Exclaimed the goa'uld as some Necropolis Guards stopped with technological handcuffs The wrists of the muscular jaffa Ta'nak and his companions were led through a series of stairs and corridors to the great throne of the central throne, sitting on a litter similarly to Sokar, a goa'uld waited for them wrapped in a Long dress that covered the features.

"My lord the intruders as you have commanded, alive and in health, are all yours!" Replied the young Goa'uld, pushing Ta'nak forward toward the goa'uld sitting on the litter. In front of Ta'nak's eyes a spectacle at the grottesque limit.

"That armor is a brush to you, I could make you sew it on definately that you say Ta'nak, I'm sure you want to become my servant for eternity!" He exclaimed the goa'uld with a loud voice without showing his looks.

Khnum

• Captain
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2017, 01:37:54 AM »

Illusion

The goa'uld opened his eyes, his mind was completely swimming, he no longer remembered who he was or what he was doing in that place. He did not quite remember having taken that guest, yet he was now looking into the mirror in his private rooms. His awakening had taken place without trauma. The atmosphere was quiet, imperceptibly quiet almost flat. With bad footsteps, the Goa'uld took to the big window and before it saw a small town lying in two directions, a part enclosed inside the sandstone fence, while the second part on the side next to it but not forced into the walls . In addition to it there is an immense desert and only mountains on the horizon, however extremely distant.

"You awakened my lord, we were thinking of your fate!" Exclaimed a young boy who did not seem familiar to the Goa'uld.

"Who are you?" The goa'uld asked with great distrust. The young man smiled before replying, but his words faded. The scene is back in reality and the goa'uld finds itself awake but inside a tub full of red blood. On Earth we see Ta'nak's bloody body while the sovereign of the Necropolis planet hangs on both. However, we do not see the face of the goa'uld but we hear its fiery and dangerous serpentine voice.

Khnum

• Captain
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 04:41:14 AM »

Necropolis planet, Goa'uld pyramid

"Where are you Reshef ... you are on the Necropolis planet, those you see now in my cousin are my valent warriors while at your feet, those who conspired, taking you to this place to inflict more suffering, Khnum has ordered that your suffering I never have a limit, but God Sokar in his divine mercy has not allowed such a thing; for this you are now alive again and within one of your executioners, I looked in the mirror and admired your new appearance, In this way you will be able to take revenge more easily than the one you want dead! " Concluded the sovereign of Necropolis smiling, though barely one could see some traits of his face. Reshef stared into the mirror and watched carefully before turning to the ruler of the planet again.

"I know Khnum well, I tried to kill him on several occasions, but always without success, this time it is not said that you can not succeed, but I think I should pay a price to your lord or maybe I'm wrong?" Asked Reshef in turn, knowing that Sokar or his subjects did not do anything at all.

"In fact, a bang would have to pay, Ord Soar wants half of Khum's domains, the atra age would remain to you, in this way he should continue to serve my lord indefinitely, then Reshef's proposal is yours liking? " Concludes Sokar's servant waiting for Reshef's response. The latter took a moment before replying.
Pages: 1 [2]