Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Forgotten Realms OOC Chat  (Read 470 times)

Knavish

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Knavish A new starter.
  • Scaly little rogue
Re: Forgotten Realms OOC Chat
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2017, 10:42:54 PM »

I have an idea. I want to write a story and call it Cry of Neverwinter. You know. Not City of Neverwinter, but for some reason a thought popped in my fron...err, head and I want to write a fan fiction story called Cry of Neverwinter based on Forgotten Realms Neverwinter.  :sam10

Is this...a good...possible title for a story? I might consider it...  :Poke  >(

Apologies. I've been behind in a couple games since I've been out of it.

Anyway, from writer to another, I'd say just go with it for now. Titles are the last thing I tend to fuss over unless I absolutely have the story pretty much completed in my head, you know?  Just focus on writing the story ; you can always change your mind later if you're not satisfied.

I can't tell you if it's a good title or not without reading, to be honest.

And in regards to the roleplay, yes. This was a newly added detail. Rogue added the bit with the stairs (I thought Dusk was going he wrong way ? Pretty sure I thought I'd read Ami saying that earlier?) so I added the tripwire. This is why I said I'm willing to eliminate that detail since it is a small forum of CC (character control) because I assumed that my
character noticed something before others. I admit I should have asked about this first but I also wanted to get the post out there for you folks since I was a running a bit late! But yea. Please let me know if there's something I've written that ever needs fixing!

^^ Go for it Ben...I've been busy.

Knavish, its all good  :yes: hope you're feeling better now.  :)

Thanks. I'm not nearly as tired or sickly now.  :yes:
Big, booming voice say, "Deekin! You dies lots, you knows that?" And Deekin agrees, of course. Why argue with big, booming voice?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 11:28:54 PM »

Nothing to apologise for at all. We all knew your status so its just a pleasure for us to have you back now. :)

For the RP, you're thinking, that is exactly what I expect. So keep it up....in other words, good job! :D

13 years ago I had 3 months of chemo, four operations and was out of school for over a year. By the time I graduated from high school I had already turned 20. A LOT of catch up there for me.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • Note to self: Update my avatar...
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2017, 07:51:27 PM »

oops. Ive quoted my previous post in the attempt to modify it. my bad  :lol  :fp

that was too hilarious to pass up  :sam10

:look
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cynadea

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2017, 02:05:33 PM »

Okay, you guys can go ahead and portal out to the other side of the planet. :)

MelsMum

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.MelsMum has an aura about them.
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »

Thank you Cyn, I'll have Willim lead them out.  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant