Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Imperium OOC  (Read 4056 times)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
Re: Imperium OOC
« Reply #270 on: July 24, 2017, 01:18:11 PM »

Okay, I will set a battle outlin ein the next post. Since Thad doesn't seem to come around any more, I'll NPC him for report.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 147
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2017, 06:56:35 PM »

poke him, its what I do  :yes:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Thaddeus

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Thaddeus A new starter.
« Reply #272 on: July 27, 2017, 07:14:37 PM »

-Throws self in- I'm sorry! I'm around!

EDIT:

Just wondering, is Alexy asking for Al to report on what he knows or to provide intel once they've moved into the TV Center? If so, lemme know and I'll adjust accordingly.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:36:09 PM by Thaddeus »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #273 on: July 27, 2017, 11:55:31 PM »

:yes:

*yay* :D
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #274 on: July 28, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »

Alexey wants report on what Al knows about the Jezebel and enemy opposition to make combat plans accordingly. Do alter, okay?

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Thaddeus

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Thaddeus A new starter.
« Reply #275 on: July 28, 2017, 04:20:01 PM »

I altered it, hopefully it's alright - as I'm not sure much about the Jezebel unit at this time.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2017, 11:21:55 PM »

Going to have to wait now until Vad comes back from holidays
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2017, 12:56:05 AM »

Nope. I will leave you something to get busy with.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #278 on: August 07, 2017, 04:51:45 AM »

You got your battle plans. I am leaving now.

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • humonjello Thumb turning green.humonjello Thumb turning green.
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #279 on: September 06, 2017, 04:48:35 PM »

I'm wondering where to post here:
- in orbit it's all just lasers and plasma zipping back and forth, so it doesn't seem useful to describe any of that in further detail
- on the Allosaurus it's just going to be repetitive fighting sector-by-sector until a certain tiger and robot get involved
- in the central plaza I was thinking of bringing some re-inforcements in, but I want to wait until the action inside the mall has progressed a bit, which means I need Nzu's participation
- in the TV centre I suppose I could jump in with Bill Paxton saying something funny, or maybe some of the rebels doing something, but I'm not sure what...

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2017, 01:48:02 PM »

1) Wasn't there some bug that Angela can tango with before he gets shot down and lands on planet? Can describe that process in detail.
2) I was scetching up how those two get envolved, and gonna shifts things to that aboard.
3) I gave her a kick.
4) As for the rebels in TV centre, Jezebel is gonna order them all to attack and delay Imperium at all costs until she can transmit 100% intel to the Swarm. It is not easy, becase the AI's above have caught the wind of the transmission and jam it hard. That, and she won't want to be taken alive - last thing she needs is a PsiCorps Magus turning her mind inside out and reading it like a kid's book with big pictures.

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #281 on: September 09, 2017, 10:01:16 PM »

Might some among the rebel officers become suspicious upon hearing the blaster shots? They would ask Jezebel what happened to December and January. Likely, she would end up having to shoot a few more rebel commanders and then seal herself inside the control room.

The rebels are thus caught between a rock and a hard place. They must continue to fight against the Legion forces outside, or else face annihilation by Imperial hands. But their morale is certain to drop when they discover that their leadership is broken and their beloved 'March' has gone rogue. Surrender is not an option, escape is not an option, so they will have to fight to the death no matter what.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2017, 08:41:29 AM »

I could write something along these lines up. I am going during the course of this week advance the Ekee boarding of the Allosaurus up to the point where they meet Joey and Amba, have Angela duel that bug whose name I forgot and whip things up on the ground a bit.

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2017, 08:04:03 PM »

The bug pilot never had a name. He's only identifiable from the symbol marked on the fuselage of his fighter in yellow paint: a character in the Entheri language called Yit-tak.

So the bug would be known as Yellow Yit-tak. This was inspired by the 'Yellow 13' character in Ace Combat 4.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #284 on: October 05, 2017, 02:13:38 PM »

I see... Now that free time returns to me, I will kick some life into this too. Allosaurs needs to rawr!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20