Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Sobek Expansion Territories  (Read 3119 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!
Re: Sobek Expansion Territories
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2017, 08:55:41 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

Skia was quite pleased with how things were progressing.  The place wasn't huge, but it was a good starting point and so far they hadn't had any major issues.  After those bugs and then their encounter later she was grateful for a bit of quiet.  It gave her a chance to regroup and sort through her options.

A frown marred her pretty face at the Jaffa's words.  It probably wasn't good that someone was out there.  She nodded as she listened to Rak'shee, knowing in this instance he was right.  It was why she had made him her First Prime.  "Take a few gliders and go investigate.  If it is possible keep from firing shots.  I don't want to show them our hand just yet."

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2017, 01:20:42 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

Moving through the asteroid field on an intercept course with the unknown signal three death gliders stuck to a tight formation one following behind the other as they came into view of what the scanners showed as nothing less than a Goa'uld probe.

An image of the octahedron design presented itself to both Skia and Rak'shee both recognising it for what it was and for what it meant. Rak'shee stood firm knowing full well that a fight might soon be on their hands.

"I think it's best that we have it destroyed, send a clear message to whoever sent it." Rak'shee knew they couldn't just be intimidated by another Goa'uld spying on them.

"We should go down and examine the asteroid mine as planned." Rak'shee wanted everything finished as soon as possible just in case.

<Medinet>

The personal transport of the crocodile god touched down on the landing pad above the calm blue seas of Medinet, twenty crocodile guards were awaiting him and bowed respectively along with two of his crimson crocodile guards that stood on either side of him.

"I am most pleased you have graced us with your presence." Said Jix stepping out to offer her own short bow.

"As commanded we have scientists working on installing the updates you managed to procure for our fleet." She said As Sobek moved in beside her leaving his crimson crocodile guards to walk behind them.

"I am well aware of the extra shipment you got from lady Skia." He said coldly.

"It was a reasonable trade." Jix said nervously unsure how Sobek had learned of it.

"Did you think I would not personally review where the shipments were transported to?" He asked now showing signs of anger in his voice.

"This planet will need the extra protection, but I apologise deeply if I caused any of your plans to fail to come to fruition." She made sure to act as obedient as possible when Sobek was angry.

"You're walking a fine line, if you cross it even for a second I won't hesitate to have you removed from your position." Both of them knew that was a nice way of saying executed.

"I will personally see what advancements Sesha and her underlings have managed to reproduce." Sobek needed to oversee that the advancements were made with haste once production was perfected.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!
« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2017, 08:47:47 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

Skia pursed her lips when the image came onto the screen.  She didn't like it at all.  the Gou'ald nodded.  "Destroy it," she agreed.  She wasn't going to chance someone else getting the drop on them or thinking they were weak.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #228 on: September 08, 2017, 09:04:20 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

Rak'shee like his brothers were all prepared for anything with the uninvited clear attempt of what was presumedly another Goa'uld plotting a move on the source of Naquadah lady Skia had claimed ownership of. Regardless a Tel'tak had been prepared for lady Skia's transport to the asteroid mining base.

"I believe we should make our tour of the mining base quick." He said hoping it did not offend the goddess in some way.

Rak'shee was no fool and even though he had every bit of faith in Skia he knew it was doubtful that one mothership would be enough to ward off any would be rivals and right now they were far from any potential allies. In truth Rak'shee hated to admit it but more and more it seemed that this had been too easy and he wondered how feasible it was for Skia to hold this asteroid field when she held very few ships of her own.

"Lady Skia do you think that this may be another test of Sobek?" He asked her wondering just how confident she was in her new position.

"Surely neither I or my brothers are worthy of your new found importance in the eyes of Sobek." Rak'shee wondered why Sobek had given lady Skia such young and inexperienced Jaffa instead of those that had already been in battles.

<Medinet>

"The stolen advancements from the now dead Asgard have proven extremely effective in our many tests as of course some of the field tests you yourself have viewed." Sesha the head scientist of Sobek smiled warmly at the holographic projection of a little grey alien that most Jaffa had probably never seen and now probably never will.

"Such disgusting creatures." Stated Jix turning her head away from the image.

"The Asgard are no longer a concern, however we are now faced with a great many new concerns and I expect my vessels to be able to meet such concerns head on." Sobek had grown impatient with being told how inferior the technology of the gods had become from Millenia of stagnation.

"I have given you all I can with the resources I have at my disposal and while I have more potential in the technology our base Ha'tak models can only be pushed so far." Sesha had been swarmed with information they had gathered in such a short amount of time on such advanced technologies.

"The Weapons, hyperdrive, shields and even this holographic technology are still extremely new to me as much as they are to you but I can assure you I am doing my best to see to it this technology will serve us for Millenia to come." Sesha turned off the hologram and moved over to a bench to begin reading further information on power readouts.

"There are other designs you are intending to produce?" Asked Jix aware that Sesha had come across new designs gathered from their forces throughout the galaxy in the leftover remains of the fallen system lords.

"Of course and such designs are already under construction but as you know we are so far behind there is a chance it will be of help little help in time against our current foes." Sesha found many of the new designs she had come across were already far inferior to that the other species in the galaxy already had.

"And yet there is potential for more." Sobek stated repeating only what had caught his attention.

"Our records show that when Anubis returned from exile he managed to seize control of most of the Empires resources, we do not have that luxury however we could further refine the Asgard technology and one day hope to over take them in technology but as of right now you know as well as I do we are currently low on resources and territory." Sesha was continuing to prove that she was not one Sobek could afford to lose.

"I have seen these upgrades in action and they will suit my needs for now." Sobek wanted nothing more than to see these new powerful fleets bring his enemies to their knees.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #229 on: September 13, 2017, 08:13:07 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

Skia frowned a bit.  Things were not at all going according to plan.  She blew out a frustrated breath.  "I believe you are correct.  right now we do not have enough man power to put up a fight if the need arose." Skia didn't like this at all.  If there was trouble she didn't have the fleet or Jaffa to stand up in a fight for long.

Skia considered his words for a moment.  "It is very possible.  I would not put anything past Lord Sobek." She knew he would throw different things her way to see what she could handle.  Was this one of those things?  She couldn't say for sure. "But I requested you by my side,' she reminded him.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2017, 08:59:03 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

The base was as Rak'shee had been expecting and the ordinary Goa'uld architecture if it could be called that was what the base was artistically crafted as. Crocodile guards already performed sentry duties along the many hallways that connected the different sections of the asteroid base.

Rak'shee had little to say as they toured the new facility, a large pyramid structure would also be constructured in orbit of the asteroid to act as a construction and docking platform for new smaller produced vessels. Mining the Naquadah would be easy the hard part was deciding and making sure it was put to best possible use.

A Cheops class warship dropped out of hyperspace close by and was picked up on the sensors of Skia's mothership. The Jaffa aboard the Pel'tak immediately moved to inform Skia of what was taking place.

"Again we have no idea who they are or why they are here." Said the Jaffa on the communication orb.

"Presumedly the Naquadah." Replied Rak'shee feeling a sense of concern wash over him.

"The ship appears to have detected us and is making an approach, we are prepared to destroy them." The Jaffa said seeming confident the battle would be an easy victory.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2017, 09:05:29 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

Skia nodded a bit as they toured the facility.  It would work for now.  There were still things that needed done, but she would have to see if she had the work force to accomplish them.  She was going to need more help if she hoped to accomplish half of what she was planning.

A frown marred her pretty face as the new ship appeared.  So much for getting a chance to settle into her new holdings. "Try to contact them and see what they want.  If they refuse to answer then we'll use force." She wasn't above using force, but she was also curious as to why this other ship was there.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2017, 09:36:24 AM »

"Unknown Goa'uld vessel you are required to cease your approach or be fired upon in the name of the goddess Skia." The Jaffa despite speaking confidently did nothing to sway the pyramid ship into ceasing its advance.

"We have a duty to fulfill, open fire all staff weapons." The Ha'tak began firing on the advancing pyramid vessel.

The Cheops class warship returned fire as it moved into attack range but its cannons were no longer advanced enough to damage a modern mothership design. The vessels shields despite being as old as they were soaked up plasma fire from the Ha'tak but as it drew closer they began to falter before finally failing to the powerful cannons.

"Lady Skia the ship still approaches, I believe it is best we destroy the vessel immediately." Said the Jaffa nervously.

"The possibility that this is a suicide attempt should not be ruled out, destroying the vessel is the safest option." Rak'shee said knowing that Skia had little time to make a decision to destroy the vessel or not.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2017, 09:45:26 AM »

<Asteroid Field>

Skia growled under her breath.  What was the ship thinking?  It didn't stand a chance once they open fired.  She nodded her head slightly.  "Destroy it," she said with anger in her voice.  Who in their right mind would fly straight into harm's way?  Maybe Rak'shee was right.  Was this a suicide attempt?  and if so for what purpose?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]