Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Mel's art portfolio  (Read 959 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Mel's art portfolio
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2017, 10:50:29 PM »

thank you everyone :)

Aunty J, that one is one of my favs :)

:sam10 :P
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2017, 02:28:43 AM »

Great pic :D
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2017, 04:20:16 AM »

Might give you a few arts for space fleets now :P

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Khnum

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2017, 05:22:18 PM »

Beautiful  :yes:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2017, 06:16:07 PM »

Send them along Vad, I'll do it :)

Khnum! thank you :D
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2017, 07:51:01 AM »

Check ya email :P

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2017, 05:18:21 PM »

Since I am not a clairvoyant, Vad you'll have to tell me exactly what you want. IE., words, font, style which pic for which purpose, sizes et al  :P

Latest creation for a friend on another board. As simple as this is, it was actually very hard to do. There are three photos used here to generate one signature pic.

Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2017, 04:06:41 AM »

You still have more talent at it than me, Mel, so I don't even gonna argue whether it was hard or not. I just gonna argue that you ARE clairvoyant. :look :P

I'll tell ya a bit later :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant