Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Season 3  (Read 147 times)

Troy

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Troy is working their way up.Troy is working their way up.Troy is working their way up.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Season 3
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 03:21:31 PM »

That is fascinating reading. One of the things that stood out for me was his proposals for a rescue with this quote
When Destiny comes up short and drops out of FTL hundreds of years from the next galaxy, rescue comes in the form of a branch of our descendants, an advanced military society that has mastered space flight and is now in possession of a massive armada.  They save us but their motives turn out to be less than honorable as, it turns out, they have designs on Destiny.  This was probably my favorite scenario as I loved the idea of a plausible human military force becoming our third season Big Bad.

Assuming that perhaps we might bend ourselves along this line of thought, that facility we're at now my provide some clues.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 04:10:10 PM »

I dont think the decedent idea would work honestly. It seams a little to... Convenient. The decedents haddnt been able to create and form of Hyperspace / FTL Travel. And from the looks of it, they did life in a sort of utopia. The idea that one lot broke off at some point and has managed to advance that much seams a little, as I said convenient. Also I feel that they already messed up the Decedent story line, by introducing them, and then quickly getting rid of them and moving on from that Galaxy too quickly, and bringing them back just feels like a cheap way to keep them involved and relevant after prematurely dropping them.
Clone Troopers - The Same Man All Trying To Be Different
Storm Troopers - Different Men All Trying To Be The Same

Khnum

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 05:15:17 PM »

I saw the two seasons, but honestly, even to me the series is like ... I think they have not meshed actors :fp
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 10:43:27 AM by Khnum »