Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: PacRim OOC chat  (Read 478 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!
Re: PacRim OOC chat
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2017, 08:20:19 AM »

I so gotta get my hands on that movie again.  I've seen parts a few different times and watched in once the whole way through.  I do hope though that with starting to post it will bring more people in.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2017, 06:56:23 PM »

What I think should happen is we allow free reign in regards to the threads, players should be able to interact - grow closer in character. Then, as we thread more and activity level rises - should attract more attention, hopefully more will join.

In regards to the jaeger V Kaiju, I was thinking that one of the mods for the game should RP as the kaiju. We'll probably need an announcement board of some sort to alert players to a kaiju signal - which then will allow for players to discuss and get ready for the main thread?

If this doesn't make sense, ask me to clarify :)

makes sense to me, though I have my hands full atm to take on a BIG beast  :) :yes:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Thaddeus

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Thaddeus A new starter.
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 07:14:26 AM »

I could handle it if you wanted?