Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: PacRim OOC chat  (Read 517 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
Re: PacRim OOC chat
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2017, 08:20:19 AM »

I so gotta get my hands on that movie again.  I've seen parts a few different times and watched in once the whole way through.  I do hope though that with starting to post it will bring more people in.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 147
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2017, 06:56:23 PM »

What I think should happen is we allow free reign in regards to the threads, players should be able to interact - grow closer in character. Then, as we thread more and activity level rises - should attract more attention, hopefully more will join.

In regards to the jaeger V Kaiju, I was thinking that one of the mods for the game should RP as the kaiju. We'll probably need an announcement board of some sort to alert players to a kaiju signal - which then will allow for players to discuss and get ready for the main thread?

If this doesn't make sense, ask me to clarify :)

makes sense to me, though I have my hands full atm to take on a BIG beast  :) :yes:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Thaddeus

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Thaddeus A new starter.
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 07:14:26 AM »

I could handle it if you wanted?