Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello, Its so AWESOME to finally find an active SG Forum with RP!  (Read 136 times)

DarkstarLegacy

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DarkstarLegacy A new starter.

Hi everyone, You can call me Darkstar.

I have searched many years for a good RP group. I admit I haven't seen EVERY episode out there for all the SG series but I am still a huge fan.

Put simply, I love Sci fi, gaming, socializing. Socializing about Sci fi and gaming xD

I'm anxious to get RPing with you all! Please Direct me to the nearest Character thread so I may make my first steps to being apart of your Stories :D

Khnum

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
Re: Hello, Its so AWESOME to finally find an active SG Forum with RP!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 11:51:58 AM »

Welcome to each other, you will be able to interact with everyone more or less depending on the sections, for the goa'uld race from the stargate series, I am the main reference in case you want to create a character of that species. :yes:

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 01:53:05 PM »

Welcome aboard. I'm Cipher, glad to meet you. The area you're looking for is...

http://lostworldssff.com/index.php?board=34.0

Here.

I do believe whatever you've got in mind as a character, we can work with you on it. I can help with some of it, though Khnum is indeed our go-to guy for all things Goa'uld.

DarkstarLegacy

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DarkstarLegacy A new starter.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 02:02:29 PM »

Then I shall message Khnum! Jaffa Kree!

Khnum

• Captain
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 02:40:18 PM »

I sent you the link with an example of a goa'uld character board ...

Altzek

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Altzek Thumb turning green.Altzek Thumb turning green.
  • No
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 02:58:45 PM »

ANOTHER Goa'uld player?
Nice to hear, they're very rare here.

Pleased to meetcha, fellow snake.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.Ellen_Ripley has an aura about them.
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 07:00:26 PM »

Welcome to Lost Worlds Darkstar. Enjoy yourself as we all do. Please also consider other characters as there is no limitations here; we do encourage new players to try their hand at either side of the factions.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 147
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 02:50:10 AM »

Hi everyone, You can call me Darkstar.

I have searched many years for a good RP group. I admit I haven't seen EVERY episode out there for all the SG series but I am still a huge fan.

Put simply, I love Sci fi, gaming, socializing. Socializing about Sci fi and gaming xD

I'm anxious to get RPing with you all! Please Direct me to the nearest Character thread so I may make my first steps to being apart of your Stories :D

Hellooooooooooooo and Chel hol Cha'tii! Great to see a new face. If'n you need any help, just holler at me.  :yes:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 07:08:27 AM »

Every goa'uld is always welcome :yes:

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 08:00:57 AM »

Welcome aboard Darkstar!  A new player is always welcome  :yes: :yes: