Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SGC Fleet Headquarters, Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, Wyoming  (Read 806 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: SGC Fleet Headquarters, Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, Wyoming
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 11:55:44 PM »

*Voice pager from Control Room*

"Air Commodore Fraser, this is Lieutenant Brownwell in the Control Room. We have just received an urgent data burst from the Alpha site."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:45:33 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 10:46:38 PM »

*Picked up by NORAD sub space communications*

“Hello, receiving officers of the Tauri, Jaffa or Tokra, I come to you with a proposal for the future, I would like to open a direct line of diplomacy with the Tokra and talk with them about the future, their ideals are honorable and I’d hope they would be willing to allow me to learn and possibly work with them or join them. I have plans to end the cycle of our people that are not the same, we must move away from Human Hosts or Partners as you see them and I’ve started development on an idea that would allow us to grow mindless bodies that may be used as the perfect host one day, I would love to work with you and anyone else on the development of this future that will end our conflict with humanity and reliance on them as hosts or partners. I look forward to hearing your response.”
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Robert Laurel

• Honored Member
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 04:44:53 PM »

Sean was sitting at his desk in his office just off the Command Center floor. He found he liked the change. He had more time to spend with his wife and plus the pressure was much less. As commander he didn't have any personal time, now he at least had some. His listened to the broadcast from Hades with amusement. He would pass it along to Sam Carter and see what she made of it, since she had worked with him.
Robert Laurel

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!sorra has great potential!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 08:54:25 AM »

Sarah had been glad to have a bit of time to rest as she was getting tired easier now.  Although she was still able to keep up with her duties and wasn't about to drop to light duty anytime soon.  She made her way down to Sean's new office to see how he was holding up with everything.  It was odd to think of him working in a different capacity.  She knocked on the door before peeking inside.

Robert Laurel

• Honored Member
  • Major
  • Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.Robert Laurel is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 07:52:11 PM »

Linda and Sean were conferring in the SGC Watch Center when a message came in from Steven Caldwell in Saggitta. Have spotted sixteen unknown ships showing Gou'ald /Hozgura characters in the Oort Cloud in vicinity of exercise. I intend to investigate. Endit.
Robert Laurel

Robert Laurel

• Honored Member
  • Major
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2017, 04:38:45 PM »

Linda and Sean watched the live feed that had started to come in from Saggitta. Linda walked over to the red phone sitting by the watch commander's desk, lifted it and said one word into the handset. "Trumpeter." That would trigger a state of 'Fleet Opposed Invasion' and activate all of Earth's space defenses. She could see in her mind's eye the crews of the missile and laser batteries scattered all over the planet racing out to prep their weapons for any eventuality.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:15:42 PM by Robert Laurel »
Robert Laurel

Robert Laurel

• Honored Member
  • Major
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 08:26:54 PM »

Linda and Sean watched as the lights on the status board changed from red to yellow to green. Apollo and Gall-Ghàidhealaibh had gone to battle stations, launching all their fighters to form a final screen to protect Earth in case anything got through the Fleet. The code word would call all the senior officers in, including Jack if he was in the area.
Robert Laurel

Pages: 1 [2]