Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: MX5-473: Tur Salanus  (Read 4239 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: MX5-473: Tur Salanus
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2014, 03:24:30 PM »

{Colonel Cameron Mitchell}

<Beach Wreck - Saoirse>

There would certainly appear to be a couple of angry women on the ground right now, that was Cam's first thought on hearing the all too obvious cussing reaching his ears. Of course in either case he couldn't understand a thing they had said furthermore he wasn't about to start trying to learn a new plethora of languages; English was fine as far as Cam was concerned. "Yeah, its possible." It might well be Cam thought, but he'd need a hell of a good reason to convince Woolsey to approve it. "I will be interested to hear ten good reasons to do so - assuming you have any." Cam wasn't trying to be either rude or difficult, just pragmatic. "Now folks if you're all ready we really need to move our backsides people." The man didn't need to say anymore on the subject as it was quite obvious the straights they were in, or going to be in shortly.

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2014, 07:27:31 PM »

<< Beach Wreck >>

Glancing at the Melinda, Ashtah almost grins at the woman's own oaths in a language she didn't recognise. 'You I like.' Ashtah's eyes narrow considerably at the man's response. 'You, I do not.' The Ithirian woman finds herself suppressing a massive urge to pull her gun on the man and hold him hostage until he promises to help retrieve her ship. If they were truly a group of people who wished to help and not be on her bad side, would it not be prudent to do exactly that rather than expect her to state reasons as to why they should help her? They didn't seem to have any issues with helping her injuries. And if it were possible to help her retrieve the ship, why hold that help hostage? She finds herself in a highly loathsome situation. She turns to the doctor, deciding to only wish to deal with her.

"Yes, I can walk. It seems we have no choice.". And with that, she starts to move far more stealthily than anyone in her condition should be able to. But the rest and the minor assistance from the woman did to wonders for her. With one last glance towards the Saorise, she indicates to the doctor to lead the way.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2014, 08:19:13 PM »

<<Beach Wreck - To gate>>

Melinda had to admit to herself that the women certainly was fit, much more so than many she knew given the same circumstances. She kept her voice low, barely a whisper as she couldn't leave it go unsaid. "He's a guy, a man, what do we expect from them? I can tell you this much Sanita, they lack a certain what do you call it?" She groped for the word in English somewhere filed away in her mind. "Tact I think." They walked on, following behind Colonel Mitchell and Sam, as they did Mel started talking again casually, although her words were quite serious. "You asked me a moment ago if I was a warrior? I guess you could say I am but maybe not in the context you are thinking of. I was supposed to be an athlete, somewhere along the way I screwed up big time. These tattoos I think gave you that impression, they are there to remind me I can chose my own fate." That might have been a little ambiguous, maybe it was. At some point if this Sanita was still around Mel would explain it a little more in depth.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2014, 10:38:51 PM »

Ashtah's distaste for the man in front of them is only second to her fear for the ship she is currently leaving behind - a ship she considered the last piece of home she had; and the last piece of Cullen she might ever get to touch. Her thoughts are preoccupied by this. Is he alive? Did they torture him? Of course they tortured him. But was he still alive? She wanted so desperately to go back for him. But she knew she would forfeit her life if she did, and perhaps his if he were still alive. All she can do is hope that their contacts and allies can get him out alive, if not entirely safely. She is brought out of her thoughts as Melinda begins to speak. She certainly can't argue the words and decides that she can at least trust this woman to bring her to safety. But she keeps the rest of her thoughts to herself. She doesn't know just how much she can divulge, and she's never made it a habit of putting herself in awkward situations unnecessarily.

"Then it does seem you are a warrior of sorts. If only within your soul." Ashtah acknowledges. "There are many kinds of warriors, of course, but as you suggest, I had thought of one more in the combative sense." Thoughts of her earlier travels to the different colonies of Ithir come to mind. She remembers the various types of tattoos used to distinguish different things, each one slightly different than the others, but all with the Ithir Prime military basis.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2014, 06:37:37 PM »

<Stargate>

By the time Cam made his way up to the Gate the tide was already chasing them. He happened to glance behind him just as he drew level with that ancient device Cam saw the water rapidly gaining on Doctor Olofsson and her charge. This was going to be touch and go for them, for all of them in fact. Not so much 'coming in hot' as coming in wet. Williams boys had the deceased in a body bag, so that at least was one thing taken care of. Jardine and Doctor Montale were there as well so that to meant one less headache to take care of. Cam sent those on through, he was determined to be the last so he waited for Melinda and the woman to catch up. "Damn what a day." The thought passed through his mind as he reflected on the events.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2014, 11:33:47 PM »

<gate>

"Åh, det er skide flot, nu er mine støvler, vil blive ødelagt!" She was in full flight now with her gutter talk, water was already lapping at their feet on the upward slope to the stargate. Mel could run possibly faster than anyone she knew and then some, but she refused to leave Sanita behind. "Not long now." No sooner had she said that, they were next to Colonel Mitchell, she saw the others had gone through, so being who she was without ado, Melinda took Sanita by the arm and led her through the gate. As she entered the puddle, she paused and with a perfect female version she uttered those famous words. "I'll be back!"

<<To Atlantis>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2014, 01:17:51 PM »

< Stargate >

When they approach the gate, Ashtah looks up at it in awe. She had never actually been able to study it, or use it, or even see it in use. It was beautiful and she finds herself staring at it. But she doesn't get to admire it for long before the woman is dragging her towards the puddle, then changing her voice to say the words 'I'll be back.' Having no clue what the woman was doing, she wonders if she, too, is supposed to say the same thing. But before she can figure it out, she's being tugged into the puddle before she can even ponder if she should hold her breath.

<< To Gateroom of Atlantis. >>

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2014, 04:21:23 PM »

<Stargate>

"One, two three." Cam counted off as each member passed through the gate. Even now as he stood there waiting for Sanita to cross the threshold, water started lapping at his feet. "Close, too damned close." He said absently. At least he did have a moment of humour added to their predicament, Olofsson's falsetto hamming of Schwarzenegger, gave him cause to laugh. Last man through, he took one brief observation of the surroundings before taking that plunge himself.

<<To Atlantis>>

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

lethal-pageant