Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: M5X-242: Irazu  (Read 4510 times)

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
Re: M5X-242: Irazu
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2017, 04:00:06 PM »

< Back in the 401 >

The take off from the hangar bay might only have been slightly more than what was offered in a decent roller-coaster, but Mike still hated it. Buckled up and locked up in a tin can to small for his liking heading out in to space…
He slipped a sigh when the pressure on his chest eased up, unlike Elle and the rest of her pilot buddies, he would probably never get used to it.

He pondered for a second whether of not he should pick up an energy bar from his tac vest and throw at McKay, just the heck of it, but restrained himself and started to unbuckle instead, waiting for the orders to move out.

Guardian452

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Guardian452 A new starter.
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 10:31:40 AM »

Feeling the tornado land, Shepard quickly unbelted him,self and headed towards the back.  "Ok everyone, this should be just an in and out mission. Lorne, your team will cover the hill and the tornado while the rest of us head down and spread out to find the Athosians." he said then checked his equipment. "quick and quiet everyone."

"The Wraith? Naah. Now clowns - that's another story. Scare the crap out of me."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2017, 09:43:06 AM »

Nice and easy. That was what Aria thought to herself as they exited the Dreadnaught and glided into the orbit of Irazu. Aside from a few jerk movements of the ship with the exit and entrance, there was silence onboard as the pilot flew toward the planet. She hadn't been there before, but she heard stories of it being a pleasant place to visit. As they got closer to the ground, Aria had to look at the viewscreen again. It was dark and beautiful.

Turning to Major Satterfield, Aria nodded as she focused on the after flight checks once the Tornado landed starting with the main generator. She flicked a control to place it on idle. The commander continued to check to make sure the Tornado was idle and ready to leave at a moments notice.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Vamptonius

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vamptonius hides in shadows.
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 11:18:11 AM »

Within three steps of the rear door, McKay stumbled over an unseen rock and almost measured his length along the ground.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 12:34:33 AM »

<Worshipper base camp>>

Leaving the relative safety of the little ship, Teyla swallowed hard as her feet touched once again on the hard packed ground. They were in exactly the same spot as they were earlier thanks to Alecia's excellent skills, which she had to admit, everyday her friends from Earth surprised her in so many ways. Though silently she hoped John would change his mind as far as Even and his team staying behind, she knew Alecia and the aircraft were safe on their own, the danger lie in a small team finding everyone below, the more eyes and ears the better. But she wasn't going to argue with him, hopefully Ronon could influence him in some way. "I'll have to lead John, I've trod this path before." She nodded down the long sloping hill towards the river, that was where they had found her people last time.

"I'll be fine." Alecia said to no one in particular, then instinctively reached into her pocket for that ever present energy bar to give to McKay, only to see him trip. She ran to him with a helping hand. "You alright Rodney?" She asked, looking over at both Mike and Aria as she spoke, just a little concern on her face.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Vamptonius

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vamptonius hides in shadows.
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2017, 01:12:36 AM »

"Thank you.  Yes, I'm just hoopy.  that rock jumped out at me."

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »

< Towards the Worshippers base Camp >

Grabbing his bag from under the seat, Mike took a deep breath and moved on and out over the ramp.
He couldn’t help but to grin at McKay’s comment and gave him an encouraging pat in the back, “Come on, doctor. Let’s get out of here before his big brother The Rock joins the party then”, then moved over towards where Teyla and Ronon waited.
Mike looked down hill with a frown as he put on his back pack, “This will be an interesting descent… as well as the climb later on with all the refugees…”

Guardian452

• Airman
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 07:22:17 PM »

"Ok then, you lead the way" Sheppard said to Teyla as he followed along behind her, trying to ignore McKays grumbling as usual.

"The Wraith? Naah. Now clowns - that's another story. Scare the crap out of me."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 07:36:07 PM »

<401 parking spot>

If you said Lorne looked disappointed you would be right. In the first instance he felt they had lost an opportunity to utilize something that would have been a great addition to their arsenal, in the second instance Sheppard had more or less ordered AR-2 to stand baby sitting duties for a hill and the 401. It wasn't as if they were likely to be surrounded by an overwhelming force any time soon; still he knew John was merely being cautious. Very well then, since this wasn't an officially sanctioned mission and that they were all volunteers in this, he'd meet the Colonel half way, which for Lorne meant half way down the hill. "Radio silence Colonel as usual. Two clicks and we'll be on your six at the run. DiNozzo, Kermis with me. The rest of you, good hunting. Oh and Doc," He said to Mike. "keep your head down."

For the hapless McKay, he could only feel sorry though since Satterfield had already come to his aid in the second instance, the apple in his own pocket staid right where it was.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2017, 12:16:18 AM »

<Worshipper base camp>>

The first thing Teyla did was get her eyes adjusted to the dark. She had excellent night vision, that couldn't be denied and the teams had their NVG's as well. With the mother planet soon to go down though, it was going to be as dark as pitch within an hour. Once that was done, she set off at a moderate pace down the long damp slope, making sure her footfalls found grass or at least something rocky to prevent slipping. "Keep quiet please, I am unaware if they have re-posted the guards since our last visit." She didn't look behind then, her focus on going forward foremost in her mind. They were her people and she was their leader, she wouldn't fail them.

"McKay." Alecia called to him quietly. "Here take these." She relented by giving him the Snickers bars, two of them from her cargo pockets, which she had the good fortune to have kept them on the fridge earlier so they wouldn't go soft too quickly.

((OOC Ronon needs to catch up!))

((OOC 2 by NG: ...and Kermis and DiNozzo and Björk as well :) ))

******************

Far away from the planet, still beyond detection range of the Dreadnought's short range sensor suite, a Wraith Cruiser was speeding towards Irazu. The owner was returning. If Elle was on the ball, she'd have her long range sensors tracking it even now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:37:57 AM by NG »
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2017, 07:17:20 PM »

Aria looked at Rodney and exhaled shaking her head with a smile at his silliness. Of all the things to do in an Alien planet and he trips over a rock. However, she kept her silence as she checked her rifle holding it a bit close to her. She walked along with the group with Ronon walking beside Teyla. Behind them, Skye kept close to the rear and kept her eyes open looking around. She had her med pack on her back and her side arm tied to one of her legs near the hip. She was prepared both mentally and physically for this mission while keeping her pace with her boss.

Getting close to the camp, Aria kept her head down when Teyla spoke telling them to be quiet. She whispered softly to her, "Teyla, when we get there. What's the plan? I realize we have to tread carefully as to avoid putting your people in harms way while rescuing them. We should distract the guards somehow."

I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2017, 07:33:18 PM »

Alfredo watched as the first group walked away. More specifically he was staring at Rodney oddly. He turned away as his friend spoke his name, "Hey, you coming?"

Alf nodded adjusting his weapon and followed Lorne muttering, "Yeah."

As they followed Lorne along scouting ahead, Alf absentmindedly picked up a rock from a random pile along the path. He was studying it and blew on it. Kermis turned to him and noticed his odd expression as he inquired in a hushed whisper, "What are you doing?"

Alf exhaled shaking his head and tossed the rock behind him with a roll of his eyes, "Nothing," he paused musing in his thoughts for a bit and added, "Hey. Alien planet in the Pegasus galaxy filled with life sucking aliens and you gotta wonder."

Kermis offered a thoughtful expression as he inquired, "What?"

The Sergeant responded giving him an spooky expression, "Are rocks even alive, man? Like the one back there that jumped out at McKay? Wouldn't that be interesting? Sentient rocks. Hey, maybe we can collect some and put it in his lab so he can determine if they are sentient or not."

Kermis groaned offering a disappointed look and shook his head ignoring him while palming his face, "Oh brother."

He kept his pace with Lorne along the path with Alf hanging behind a little as he offered his arms and shrugged, "What? Hey, it could happen. Just lemme know if we can take some samples."

He couldnt say anymore or the word "prank" around their boss. Lorne would probably disapprove it, but they never know. Catching up with them, he continued to wonder where they were going next. They needed to be on their guard obviously.

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2017, 10:09:06 PM »

<Worshipper base camp>>

It was true, they need a plan, thus far one that Teyla had been thinking since she had come here earlier. Ronon's words prompted her to stop. John at least had to know what he was in for, in that she realized that they would need to split up, that or bring Lorne and his team down as well. "When Ronon and I were here last they had divided the camp into two distinct groups." She began scratching in the soft soil with her knife. "Here we are, here lies the river. There is the main camp this side just here." She traced lines to represent the various points. "The camp of the Worshippers is just across the river at this point, it is shallow and not too wide; they can more or less walk across it in a few minutes if they choose to. The men are all located at the southern end, the women and children to the northern end; with a lone sentry marching back and forth between them. There is little they can do, as they have been keeping them in a weakened state." Thinking for a moment she realized that if they were to bring them up here in small groups it would take quite a while, then Alecia would have to make several trips. "Is it possible for Helen to find each one if we give her some kind of signal as to where they are located." She thought that it wasn't necessary for each person to have an ID locator on them, though she could be wrong.
Far Dareis Mai

Guardian452

• Airman
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2017, 12:15:23 AM »

"It's possible Teyla, but how could we tell whos who?" he replied to Teyla as he listened and watched her write instructions, "I still think its our best bet so we dont get noticed." he said softly as he looked around , just in case there were more sentrys then they had seen.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2017, 09:42:29 PM »

"Shut it both of you!" Lorne didn't shout, he rarely did. He was just making a point even if he was whispering. Clearly though things weren't going too well in this far too early stage, Teyla's concern was all to clear when she stopped to make her little doodles in the dirt. Leading his men over that way, Evan listened, watched, taking it all in. "How many did you say before Teyla? Around one hundred and twenty plus? That would take five trips in a 401 if we used just the one ship, with a turn around, altogether that is about four and half hours more time to give them to find us. Colonel, it will be easy to spot the so called Worshippers if the do get beamed aboard accidentally. They'll either be armed or looking quite fit and healthy, I don't think we'll have much of a problem there."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

lethal-pageant