Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: M3S-462: Name Unknown  (Read 4129 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 252
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: M3S-462: Name Unknown
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2016, 11:04:07 PM »

Scowling at the view screen, Aria responded, "Lieutenant. You have a go."

"Yes Ma'am" Jon responded as he fired the last two AAMRAM.

When the weapon hit, Aria inputted the command and they jumped ahead leaving the planet and the target far behind. They were ahead and in space.

When the weapon hit, Aria inputted the command and they jumped ahead leaving the planet and the target far behind. They were ahead and in space. Aria made the jump again for the second time and they were gone from this system. Aria turned to Jon and nodded, "Good job, Lieutenant. Take the wheel. We're getting close to Atlantis."

Jon nodded, not saying another word as he focused his attention back to the screen and piloted a bit. On his screens was Atlantis as they were getting close to it. Aria turned around and responded, "Jump successful. We got out barely. Everyone alright? Commander? Someone will have to analyze the ship logs and the camera gun feeds of that enemy ship that just attacked us. We do have a science officer onboard don't we? We need to know who belongs to that ship." She spoke looking at the Tok'ra science officer that hadn't spoken since they ran back onboard.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:06:22 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2016, 11:07:43 PM »

sorra on 09-09-2016, 00:10:00

Reese gripped her seat tightly, keeping her mouth shut.  She was just thankful that she wasn't the one that had to pilot the ship.  Aria seemed to know just what she was doing although Reese didn't relax until they were away from the enemy.  Her shoulders slumped a bit as she leaned back against her chair.  Well, that was more excitement then one person needed in a life time.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2016, 11:10:12 PM »

Fast, that was how the 401 was built to react. Its systems had been proven to surpass that of even some of the most advanced alien races. In battle it had a superiority ratio of 5/1 over Al-Kesh and 4/1 over Wraith light cruisers. Jordan comforted herself then and there as she was finally able to settle back to take it all in. The science and engineering teams back on Earth had certainly proven themselves in creating someone uniquely human with only a small amount of input from non human science. There was though a small matter of pain, the adrenaline was starting to wear off now.

Looking back in the rear compartment, Jordan took a mental note of the two 'aliens', she dismissed them completely out of her mind. As far as she was concerned, 'The One' would be sent through the Stargate as soon as they reached Atlantis and the Tok'ra, he had proven as about as useful as teeth on a hen. "We'll sort it out when we get back Aria, in the meantime I have to say you all did a great job back there. Take us home." She then leaned back to the hatch separating the cockpit from the rear. "Reese, do you have any Tylenol in your kit?"

<<To Atlantis>>

Far Dareis Mai

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2016, 11:12:53 PM »

Shadowlord on September 10, 2016, 05:07:56 AM

"I was beginning to wonder if we were going to make it" said John worried but he had enjoyed firing the gun. "I am almost glad I was not around before this thing was made" he said knowing the stargate program had been on for some time now

"What is our next order of business are we actually going to the city now?" he asked excitedly knowing how important it was

<<To Atlantis>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2016, 11:16:01 PM »

sorra on 13-09-2016, 01:12:22

Reese slowly loosened her death grip on the seat.  She looked up as Jordan poked her head in and nodded.  "I do.  Just a sec."  She grabbed her pack from between her feet and found the bottle she always carried with her.  She undid her belt and moved to hand the bottle to Jordan. "Should help at least dull the pain til we land," she said.

<<To Atlantis>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2016, 11:20:08 PM »

Jon was focused on piloting the ship all the way to Atlantis. He had a look at the base floating on the water with his mouth half open gaping in awe. His eyes were wide open. Before Aria focused her attention to the group, she looked back to check on Jon. She noticed their flight path altered, so she lightly tapped his shoulder and whispered, "Keep your eyes focused Lieutenant lest we might hit something. And close your mouth. Something might fly into it."

Jon looked at her and gulped as he closed his mouth. He noticed her half smile and a wink, so he nodded and focused his energy to drive them home responding, "Five by five, Ma'am."

Back at the cargo hold, Dylan unlocked herself from the seat and watched both Reese and Jordan. Jordan was complaining something about pain and Reese gave her something. Seeing that her medical use was not needed at this point, she deactivated her medical gauntlet on her arm. Focusing her attention back to the alien half hybrid of both Wraith and human, Dylan uttered a snarl. Taking her back, she rummaged it and pulled out her particle magnum weapon.

Quickly as she got up, she rushed over around The One and pointed her weapon against his skull. She spoke gathering attention from those in the hold, "Since no one is watching him, I'll be keeping my eyes on him. We're not letting him into Atlantis, are we? I'll kill him first!"

She was serious in her threat as didn't trust certain people like him. He was different. They were different. The Travelers encountered half breeds like him. They weren't good experience. Dylan had nothing against the people of Atlantis and she felt it proper to protect them from certain bad people. Keeping her weapon trained on The One, she expected some people to feel different about her confrontation. She had something to prove, but pointing a weapon against an enemy they may think is an ally isn't probably looking good on her resume anyways. However, she had something to lose. She did after all lose her mates in the crash and she was pulled from the planet by a bunch of strangers that she never met before. Granted, she could have tried harder to stay or at least made it seem like there was something worth scavenging, but Jordan looked like they were ready to get out. Soon as possible.
Far Dareis Mai

Melee_Magthere

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Melee_Magthere A new starter.
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2016, 12:18:44 PM »

-Mercurel/Kiernan-

Science officer had sitted still, looking when others spoke and smiled. Soon they will be back in Atlantis. Their travel has been something else than Kiernan supposed at first, as he haven't been on many expeditions before. Their new 'guests' were also fascinating and Kiernan hoped to get know them better. Who they were? Where they were from? What was that lady doing in planet and who were the strangers they had to run away? There was too many questions and not so many answers.

Suddenly things started to go wrong, and Kiernan arised half from his seat when seeing a lady aiming her weapon against their other guest. It was wholly unexpected and Kiernan looked to their Commander in order to know what to do.

-The One-

The One had came to ship with others, and now hybrid was looking dubiously to all of them. They looked like human but had a weird technology – technology The One could find useful in his own planet. They were going somewhere but The One didn't knew where. If there was just a Stargate, he could always go back, no matter of 'unknown threats'. 

Thoughts were interrupted when a young lady who came to ship with everyone else, stepped ahead and took her weapon, aimed it straight to The One. Movement was unexpected but waited, as he knew human beings were always so furious and cruel. It had been only a matter of time. The One grinned, ”Go ahead, try to kill me. You won't be able to do it before I will suck the life out of you.” He was ready to move fast, thought The One had no intentions in killing people right now. He wasn't hungry and everything just started to be interesting.

<< to Atlantis >>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2016, 02:26:25 AM »

Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]