Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pegasus Space~ General arrivals of Unknowns  (Read 735 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Pegasus Space~ General arrivals of Unknowns
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 08:47:47 PM »

"Good!" Todd grunted. Somehow the alien ship had managed to restore power to its systems, more so its weapons suite. Rhiase as typically made a timely arrival even though he couldn't see her behind that barrage of fire he knew who it was merely by sensing her.

"Nesmeti, if you wish to live beyond today, add you fire to that of my own and our newly arrived supporter. That would be one of my commanders and you do NOT want to make an enemy of her!" His great blue grey hand slid over the weapons crystal, in synchronisation with Rhiase's ship, his and that of his other ship began an immense wall of fire. A second Vanir ship disappeared under the withering onslaught. It was only a matter of time now.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 10:18:49 AM »

"Nesmeti, if you wish to live beyond today, add you fire to that of my own and our newly arrived supporter. That would be one of my commanders and you do NOT want to make an enemy of her!"exclaimed the Wraith known as Todd eyes looking in the same Goa'uld. Nesmeti remained silent but nodded back before the comunicaziopne fall. The Ha'tak Accanti immediately deployed to the two hives and immediately opened fire on the common enemy.

"Shields at full power!" He ordered the Goa'uld while a golden rain poured from the Goa'uld ship, to the Vanir ships.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2016, 10:53:28 PM »

Moon Whisper stood on the bridge of the hive ship his mind melded with the vessel.
It seemed he had been entrusted as part of the command crew though he still felt slightly wary of his new allegiance.

Regardless his true enemy was in sight as he fired plasma at the Vanir ships doing his best to hit the critical systems. It appeared another unknown vessel was assisting them though for the he focused his mind on the obvious targets.

"Get a scan on that alien vessel" he said giving the job to some other Wraith

"Be prepared to stop the Vanir from escaping" he said next hoping to eradicate every one of them

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2016, 02:03:36 PM »

Nesmeti ha'tak, peltak

In pel'tak the Goa'uld ship, Nesmeti had sat on his throne witnessing the clash. As his ship was among those engaged against enemy ships belonging to the Vanir, the Goa'uld still did not feel safe. He could not trust the wraith and was not told that one day would not have made a covenant with those now fighting the current allies. Suddenly a signal warned the Goa'uld, the shields began to descend slowly, the rest of the stay in the atmosphere of that planet of gas composed, had had his tribute.

"My lord, the shields are starting to lose power, we are at 95% capacity but are coming down albeit limited, as few are shots that we receive from enemy ships!" He exclaimed Jah'makor without turning towards her his sovereign. For its part Nesmeti replied dryly.

"Increase the power of the Goa'uld guns, we must pierce the Vanir shields and force them to surrender or even better to flee!" But as he said these words, a pain in the head lancinate wrapped the Goa'uld. Nesmeti put his hands to his face for a moment and then exclaim, but coincided few words.

"Mind control Wraith ..."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 11:07:53 PM »

It was over almost as soon as it began, the Vanir no matter how powerful and technically advanced they were could not withstand the amassed fire of the ships thrown against them, moreover the surprise attack from Rhiase and her two ships. One ship though remarkably managed to escape, not unscathed but escape it did which brought a bitter retort in the language of her ancient human ancestors. Basically it was the same as b*stards in the common tongue.

She was reasonably happy though, turning to Moon Whisper speaking aloud. "Quick thinking Moon will get you a long way. We need minds such as that, keep it up and you could be commanding your own ship sooner than you think." Then she had to at last speak to Guide, she was anxious to know who it was assisted them in this hour of need. "Greetings Guide. I can assume though we're not finished; I count two Vanir fleets not yet accounted for. And may I ask who are those who came to your aid? There technology is not familar to me." Although she'd very much like to know that; the ship was obviously damaged yet still put up a decent show of itself.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »

The vanir ships with advanced and powerful, had not borne the combined Wraith hives fire and the Goa'uld ship, giving in full battle. Nesmeti realized immediately of the situation, increasing the power of the armament also to show to the Wraith, the military power of the Goa'uld. When the battle came to an end, the Ha'tak as apparently undamaged externally, still needed some additional riaparazioni. The shields were significantly declined in power and would not resist a few shots to a possible collision of the hives. Now the Goa'uld had to show his authority.

"Jaffa open a channel with the Wraith ships!" ordered Nesmeti aware that now the situation had reached a point of no return. The display appeared a Wraith queen that the Goa'uld did not know.

"Queen Wraith honor me with your presence and strength of your fleet, I am the God Nesmeti, son of Khnum, I'm not going to fight you and ask to be left alone so that they can make back into my galaxy not to break the balance of this place! " He concluded the Goa'uld making her eyes sparkle.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 06:54:46 PM »

Rhiase's burst of emotion came through loud and very clear to the combined minds of the Wraith, so much so some of the younger warriors experienced extreme nausea, such was the power of her thoughts. He should do something about it, something to curb her temper, though he knew that to be a fruitless cause in any case; both he and tried for over four hundred years. All he could do was resign himself to the fact she was merely a tool, a weapon to be used, a rather volatile weapon.

So to answer the Goa'uld. "Nesmeti, as much as she likes to think of herself as a Queen, Rhiase is far from that station. She is a general, a commander of a legion, but not a queen of the Wraith. I do however know something of your kind, that you are an enemy of the humans in your galaxy creates a common bond between us. If you would like to meet with us face to face, we may, I say may be able to assist you in your quest to return to your home world." Indeed he would, far be it for Todd to need another predator in this galaxy. "Tell us how you stand."

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 01:34:57 AM »

Moon Whisper stood for a moment he hated to admit it yet he had strangely enjoyed the compliment given to him. It was a surprise when Guide spoke down to her indeed it seemed things were far less stable between them then he had originally believed.

"A new race" he said out loud after Guide was finished explaining how Rhiase was not yet a queen rather surprised yet excited at the idea of something he had not seen before which was so rare in the galaxy

"A god?" said Moon Whisper to the strange being

"Clearly not human yet very similar at first it would seem" he said knowing there was far more to this race then it first seemed

"Rhiase I would very much like a chance to board their ship personally I could perhaps get them home" he asked deciding right now to accept her as his superior

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 12:45:36 AM »

For a long unspoken moment Rhiase looked at the viewscreen, studying the creature from another galaxy with a discerning eye. Guide had said his piece, which to be precise was correct to a point. But as one Queen told her moments before she died, not at Rhiase's hand either, that she was the future of the Wraith and a day would come she would indeed be the most powerful Wraith Queen to have ever scourged the galaxy. She often wondered if that was the reason Todd had kept her alive so long, she had after all given him enough reason ten times over to kill her...if he dared, or even tried.

Before answering she spoke to Moon quietly, through the Wraith mind. ~I've heard such claims Moon, stories Guide brought back from their galaxy. Yet they look anything but god-like to me. Quite human in fact, yet there is something about them. If we can arrange this, I to would help them leave, or kill them. We do not need another predator and powerful one at that in our sphere.~

She then looked up again at Nesmeti. "Commander Guide speaks the truth Nesmeti. I am far yet from a Queen, though I do lead much more then most. As you can imagine, there are no guarantees in these things, but if aiding you avoids a knife in our backs, we shall do what we can. Guide, there is a small moon not far from here that has a derelict Lantean base upon it, that would suffice for a meeting do you not think?"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 08:07:32 AM »

Nesmeti Ha'tak, Pel'tak

"Your proposal is acceptable, but I guarantee that my crew, my ship and my people will be respected and that there will be no incidents or attempts to devour the life energy, you know well, enemies of the Tau'ri, those They defeated relegandoci darkness of oblivion, a darkness from which we are finally emerging! " He replied Nesmeti doing his sparkling eyes and hoping impressinare his interlocutor. At the same time Dedwen reactivated at full power the shield of the ship from the engine room, this did not escape the Wraith.

"I ask you to send me the coordinates of that moon where to meet us!" He concluded the Goa'uld waiting for the claim was accepted.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2016, 07:16:50 PM »

Most convenient Todd thought, there was but one way in and if there were any suspicious moves or attitudes on the Goa'ulds behalf, he'd find it difficult to withdraw in one piece. "I know it well Rhiase." He replied to the female. "Very well then, we have accord, sending you the co-ordinates now Nesmeti." Todd brought up the moon in question on his display, then relayed the star map over to the Goa'uld ship. "It is but fifteen standard minutes away."

MW8-955~ Aletten

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2016, 05:42:17 AM »

Nesmeti ha'tak ,pel'tak

Pel'tak on the ship, a series of coordinated came to the ship's computer and immediately were set in the navigator. But to the surprise of those present, they were already in the database stolen years before the expedition that had attacked the Stargate Commando. Jah'makor still entered the destination and the desired speed to reach the moon, their final destination, at the end he turned to the Goa'uld behind him.

"My lord the coordinates lead to icy moon not far from queso planet where we are now, we could get in no time if we used the interstellar hyperdrive at full power, but I think it would be counterproductive if the Wraith knew our advantage in Hyperdrive ... imposed a slightly faster speed than that of their hives to arrive a few minutes before them and not to arouse more attention! " He said the Jaffa turning to the Goa'uld, who nodded doing again turn Jah'makor turn toward the viewer.

The Ha'tak disappeared a few moments later in a hyperspace window while the wraith in hives were speechless, it was the first meeting between the Lords of the Milky Way, those who had been defeated by Tau'ri they recently fought.

Pages: 1 [2]