Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Briefing room 1, level 12  (Read 4560 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Briefing room 1, level 12
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM »

Since neither Miki nor Michelle were going on this mission, even if they wanted to they couldn't. In the first instance regulations and protocol forbid the commander from leaving the base unless a replacement was there, in this case Aurore who was going so that fairly much settled it. Besides, there were other things threatening the facility that Michelle had to come to grips with as soon as this team and the flights left.

There was one small thing, Josile's request. Harley's team were on the way up the stairs of the briefing room, she called to one of them before they made it to the door. "Lieutenant Spencer, would you take Josile to the QM store and see that she is fitted out suitably please." She nodded to Josile at that point, and indeed all of them. "Good luck everyone." That was from her on a personal level.

"Thank you Major." Bobbie stood up, gathered her notes which she folded neatly then stuffed them in one of her side pockets. Looking to Teya to lead she knew what they had to do, just get in their birds and fly; for by the time they reached the hangar by the underground, the fitters will have everything in hand, the rotating bomb racks would be in place, allowing 'just' enough room for people, only just. As often said, riding in the back of a loaded 401 was akin to staring at your own death in the face. She nudged Kim to move since just like a theater, Bobbie could get out until her friend left first. Whispering behind Kim, Bobbie gave a quick assessment. "Having the new XO as co-pilot is going to be a buzz, I hope she paid attention on her familiarization course." The 401 wasn't exactly the gentlest bird in the fleet by a long stretch. In its early 'test' configuration it quickly earned the title claimed once by several WW2 aircraft, the 'widow maker'.

Josile's long legs took her up the stairs two at a time, catching Harley's team a moment after Miki spoke. "Lieutenant Spencer, we've not met I believe, I am Josile Seranatel." A very brief introduction.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2017, 01:47:53 PM »

Michelle watches them all file out.  Her shoulders slumped a bit.  She hoped and prayed they all made it back in one piece.

Kim quietly followed Teya out of the row.  She gave Bobbie a slight smile.  "Well guess it's time to go again, " she whispered.   She refused to admit she was scared even if it was true.  Anything could happen out there.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »

Taer and his group just barely snuck in and crept in behind Bowsy's MCU. They were nicely hidden halfway up and sat with silence while listening to the briefing. Even Taer was unusually deep in his thoughts that he didn't bother to speak up. Even after when the briefing ended and his team looked at him curious as to where they were tasked to be, Taer might have missed what the Colonel said.

Sighing with a long exhale, he stood up as the briefing ended and caught up with Michelle. Clearing his throat, he spoke getting her attention, "Forgive me, Colonel. I was focused on the briefing I missed what my team had been tasked with and which 401 my team and I will ride in." He listened carefully as to not miss his next orders.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:58:35 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
« Reply #198 on: December 15, 2017, 08:08:24 AM »

Michelle turned as Taer walked up to her.  That made sense, but now she had to think where she had sent his team.  It finally came back to her. "You and your team will be hitting the docks.  Make as much of a scene as you can with as much damage as possible.  If at all possible keep causalities down.  We're not there to snuff out lives," she said.  Michelle didn't believe in that.  She had lost friends for stupid reasons and took lives seriously.  "One other thing Captain, when you get there it will be one in the morning local time.  be ready."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #199 on: December 18, 2017, 01:02:33 AM »

Although she was cool and collected with the others, internally, Aurore was mentally bracing herself. The last combat sortie she had flown was 4 years ago, flying Rafales over Afghanistan. After that, she had largely been committed to the role of an instructor pilot, first in Mirage 2000s, and then to F-302s. But unlike any of those, there was likely little for her to do in a -401. She had done familiarization training with them, but the French aviator disliked them, they were big and ungainly, even if they were better suited for the role than expected, at the end of the day, they were a glorified bomber and transport. And nothing was going to change her view of that craft, period.

"Also, Lieutenant, please make sure that Captain Coffin takes our guest's presence with his team into account." Aurore added in direction to the Marines. She didn't want to stress the man out by the fact he had a head of state along for the ride, but it wouldn't do to have SG-7 leave Josile out of their plans.

She stepped down from the podium area and towards the exit stairs.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2017, 01:10:45 PM »

Captain Harley Lawler - USMC
1st Lieutenant John Spencer - USMC
1st Lieutenant Alexander Ramirez - USAF
Lieutenant JG Jane Iles - USN
Gunnery Sergeant Bradley Cooper - USMC
Staff Sergeant Tony Espisito - USMC
Sergeant Patrick Rayes - USMC
Sergeant Ruby Miranda - USMC
HM Corpsman 2nd Class Timmothy O’Brian - USN
Corporal Martin Grant - USMC
Corporal Harold McGraw - USMC
Corporal Josh Patterson - USMC
HM Corpsman 3rd Class Stephen Edwards - USN
Lance Corporal Pablo Garcia - USMC
Lance Corporal Karl Abraham - USMC
Lance Corporal Thomas James - USMC
Lance Corporal William O’Hera - USMC
Lance Corporal Robert Simpson - USMC
Lance Corporal Walter Manning - USMC

Most of the team had already left, heading to their tasks as Spencer turned to the local.
"Umm sure thing. Follow me Ma'am." He said with a nod as turned. Stopping short of leaving to nod to the Commandant.
"Sure thing ma'am, I'll let him know if I see him." He said. Not 100% sure where where the Captain was, but he planned to find him if he had the time.

<<MCU Around the Base.>>
<<Lt Spencer to QM.>>
Clone Troopers - The Same Man All Trying To Be Different
Storm Troopers - Different Men All Trying To Be The Same

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »

The room was almost empty now save for the last. After wishing everyone good luck once again, Miki headed back to Michelle's office where the two of them had to deal with command of the ground forces and what exactly to do with this new threat moving north. Josile exited with Spencer to head for the QM  store which left just the pilots basically. Bobbie spoke up looking rather bright considering what they were about to do. "We'll need to get to our birds way ahead of the others to make sure the armorers have done their job correctly. I don't want us to be in atmo only to find the loading hasn't been balanced properly." With that she led Aurore, Kim and Teya out to the nearest elevator, down to the lowest level then onto one of the tunnel transport buggies.

<Josile to QM>
 <Michelle and Miki to CO's office>
 <Aurore, Bobbie, Kim and Teya to airfield>

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #202 on: January 07, 2018, 10:16:13 AM »

Michelle turned as Taer walked up to her.  That made sense, but now she had to think where she had sent his team.  It finally came back to her. "You and your team will be hitting the docks.  Make as much of a scene as you can with as much damage as possible.  If at all possible keep causalities down.  We're not there to snuff out lives," she said.  Michelle didn't believe in that.  She had lost friends for stupid reasons and took lives seriously.  "One other thing Captain, when you get there it will be one in the morning local time.  be ready."

Taer nodded. His team was ready. He saluted and responded, "Understood. Yes, ma'am."

He turned and left the briefing room with his team following toward their next objectives. The docks.

<<To Surface Hangars>>
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 10:13:32 AM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]