Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Random Stuff...  (Read 3756 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: Random Stuff...
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2014, 09:03:06 PM »

Pruning my PM messages is like scanning for lifeforms  :fp

I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Teddy hides in shadows.
  • The DEATH of DiscWorld
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2014, 05:33:01 PM »

I have a new hair style, think T'Pol of Enterprise but with a longer fringe :D

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2014, 06:47:11 PM »

:lmao

A bottle cap told me to flip off.

:lmao

I just cant stop laughing... :fp
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »

:lol: Good one
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2016, 08:55:06 PM »

Found you! *sigh *  :fp

Well, googled something on the internet where you can find well almost everything and found the creepiest and possibly the funniest thing I ever saw. Licki brush....where you can lick your cat! Oh my gawd....creepy.

https://laughingsquid.com/licki-brush-a-tongue-shaped-silicon-brush-that-lets-humans-lick-their-cats/

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

lethal-pageant