Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Random Stuff...  (Read 2828 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: Random Stuff...
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2014, 09:03:06 PM »

Pruning my PM messages is like scanning for lifeforms  :fp

I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2014, 05:33:01 PM »

I have a new hair style, think T'Pol of Enterprise but with a longer fringe :D

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2014, 06:47:11 PM »

:lmao

A bottle cap told me to flip off.

:lmao

I just cant stop laughing... :fp
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »

:lol: Good one
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2016, 08:55:06 PM »

Found you! *sigh *  :fp

Well, googled something on the internet where you can find well almost everything and found the creepiest and possibly the funniest thing I ever saw. Licki brush....where you can lick your cat! Oh my gawd....creepy.

https://laughingsquid.com/licki-brush-a-tongue-shaped-silicon-brush-that-lets-humans-lick-their-cats/

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]