Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Random Stuff...  (Read 2844 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
Re: Random Stuff...
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 01:28:31 PM »

I think $leepy $hould con$ider decaff :P

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2014, 04:30:24 PM »

I don't drink anything with caffeine in it  >.>
Nutters
I resemble that remark

:scrm <3 :ext_beer2: :ext_lame: :ext_icecream: :ext_mobile: :anime_04: :anime_03: :anime_05: :anime_01: :affliction : turbo poke :icon_redface: :anime_02: turbo poke :icon_wink: :ges_clap: :cupidgirl:

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2014, 05:41:46 PM »

So yeah, this is who my room mate keeps impersonating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3ctouTTvec

On top of that he keeps going on about the Prophet Mohammed (not the actuall religious figure, A guy from a youtube video.)

And then keeps walking in to the door way of my room whispering "The Jews George, the Jews." and scurrying away, before singing russian propaganda and trying to convince me and my other room mate that Putin and the T-72 are the best things in the world.

-_- I'm sure uni life is ment to be more evolved than this.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2014, 05:55:08 PM »

lol  :fp

Crazy people out there  :P  ::)
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »

:tr_sorry:Sounds like dorm life. Everyones a goof  :fp :ext_beer2: evovled guess you haven't been to a college party yet.....

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2014, 07:10:58 PM »

o_O Collage, I never went to collage, I stayed in 6th Form.

And it was more the fact that, well you know. Im used to all none politically correct comets being smacked down. I mean I used them all the time, but most of my friends believe in all this peace and love everybody crap. So when ever I took the p*ss out of a minority, weather I meant it or not, people would go. "Ummmmmm you cant say that, thats racist!"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 178
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 07:51:44 PM »

'racist-racism' are the most overused and wrongly to, words around these days. If you say you don't like Islam, they call you a racist, even though its a religion. If you say you're patriotic, you get called a racist, especially if you fly your countries flag :fp and it ain't the migrants saying all this, its the PC brigade loony lefties like the Greens :lol:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2014, 08:28:43 PM »

My point was, the common idea is that a more evolved way of thinking is to not blame the jews for the dirty washing...

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »

Antisemites. Nationalist and racism we have more words for hateful things why are we ignoring them?  Avadance thinking is hard but we live in a golden age of information so it confuses me when we willfully ignore the info at our finger tips.

Sounds like maturing is needed for your roomate .  :lipsrsealed:

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2014, 09:49:01 PM »

Why would I want him to be boring though?

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2014, 09:50:39 PM »

:lipsrsealed:
You can be mature and not boring :3

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2014, 10:29:56 PM »

Have you seen my quote on my sig, Browsy? That makes sense don't it?  :P  ::)  :poke

The act of being immature does make one mature, but being mature does not free yourself from being immature
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2014, 02:48:33 AM »

Bowsy, you oughta visit here, you won't hear anything closely related to political correctness here :P Like Jules said, she envies us, because we still call things with their true name.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2014, 12:43:56 PM »

Ye$,$traight John Bull in Ru$$ia, take my vord for it ;)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2014, 02:34:05 PM »

lol, Red you should get a keyboard soon. Youre starting to sound like youre speaking English with an Russian accent  :fp

Character List

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8