Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Main Entrance  (Read 2304 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Main Entrance
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2015, 05:53:03 PM »

<<Elevator to Briefing Room Level>>

"Something is bugging the hell out of me about this entire deal." Alex spoke randomly, the wheels of his mind once again turning over like the gears in a well tuned sports car doing ninety miles an hour. "Michelle you were with me the whole time since yesterday and we did see the girls last night. Don't you think this whole thing was just a little too convenient? I'm thinking Taer your General might have a spy in her midst." That was worthy of giving some thought

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2015, 09:29:20 AM »

<<Elevator to Briefing Room Level>>

Michelle could see that something was up with Alex.  He had gotten quiet as he thought.  She nodded a bit.  "It does seem that.  It couldn't have just been a random act.  It was too well put together."  She frowned a bit.  A spy was never a good thought.  She hoped Alex was wrong, but what other explanation was there?

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2015, 04:39:13 PM »

Taer thought for a bit while listening to Alex. He nodded as he turned to him, "It is possible and something to look into. I'll ask her. We should be almost there."

They continued their destination down the elevator and toward the briefing room. He noticed Aria had been quiet for a bit, so he assumed that she was thinking. In her thoughts. She might have something to say in the briefing as well.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2015, 09:43:06 AM »

<Main entrance>

Flynn smiled a bit as she listened to Blake describe his cabin. "It sounds lovely.  it feels like ages since I have heard the birds sing or just been able to relax."   There had been a time not long ago that she remembered relaxing, but she couldn't remember much of what had happened during that time.  It felt like it was important, yet her mind wouldn't recall it.  Now wasn't the time to dwell on that.  She looked over at Joarm in shock.  "He's retired that many times?" she asked curiously.

Nerdlover

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nerdlover A new starter.
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2015, 11:04:23 PM »

*Radio*

"Josile I have some troops here ready to take you up on your offer on sleeping arrangements, are you still on the base?"

"Ohana Means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten."
--Stitch

Also the Stargate philosophy...

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2015, 03:27:37 AM »

One step away from mounting her horse, Josile's radio went off. She backed away and turned around. "I am Colonel Paul Davis, I will return immediately." She let her mare loose, knowing she wouldn't stray far and then headed back inside.

((OOC I will pick up Blake tomorra :D ))
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2015, 11:35:07 PM »

<<From Foreston>>

The humvee pulled up with a squeal of brakes, Blake having pushed his old vehicle as best as he could over the unpaved roads, all the while mindful of Flynn and her leg. The last thing he wanted at this stage was for her to feel uncomfortable or unnerved by a simple drive from town. His door flew open, then he bailed out as if the devil himself was chasing him, all the way around to the passenger side. "If you weren't embarrassed in any way Flynn, I'd carry you." He said to her as he opened the door. There was a twinkle of humor in his eye, but in a huge way he was sincere as well. He held out his hand for her. "Joarm, you....can walk." He had to add that.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2015, 09:04:35 AM »

<<From Foreston>>

Flynn wasn't about to complain about any of the bumps.  Her leg was pretty well casted and right now she was worried about the ones who had been taken that she wasn't thinking about her own discomfort.  The young woman's eyes widened slightly as Blake rushed around to her door. "Well, sir, normally I would argue, but considering I can't walk as fast as I want I am at your disposal."  She would get there by whatever means were the quickest.  She wanted to see if they had found the others yet.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2015, 03:53:03 PM »

<<From Foreston>>

Joarm had to smirk a bit at Blake's reaction. He shrugged responding point blankly, "Yes I can, thank you sir..."

He added the sir as a joke. Maybe it wouldnt be a joke if they were in a hurry due to serious business so he cleared his throat, "Lets go. We can't delay. Lead on." He motioned for Blake to lead on making it assuming that he was the leader of the group. Jorsh was only a civilian. In either case, he offered his arm to Flynn, "I'll help you get there."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2015, 03:16:02 AM »

Years of handling tools and working on large vehicles had just the right fitness effect for Blake, he was as strong as a bull to the point he could actually go toe to toe with one with only his hands. He lifted up Flynn effortlessly, cradling her in his arms, the smell of her dark hair in his face giving him extra impetus. "We're just twenty meters from the first elevator, so Flynn, this is no big deal for me."

<<To gate room>>
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2015, 08:39:31 AM »

Flynn was a bit surprised when Blake was able to lift her like she weighed nothing.  She normally didn't like being coddled but since she was still slow in walking and wanted to find out about the others she wouldn't argue this.  Not to mention, being in Blake's arms gave her a funny feeling.  Something she would think about later. "Well then, who's gonna argue with a handsome man carrying them?" she laughed.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2015, 05:00:19 AM »

<<From Stables>>

*Radio*

"Lieutenant Agathon to Commander O'Neill, I'm on my way to Foreston. Is there anything you want me to do?"

To take the scenic route of the base, one must pass by the main entrance of the base with its bunker like fortifications mounting the front. Jordan drew attention to that feature for both Paul and Margit's benefit, as both would be seeing that feature quite a lot during their time here. She was about to sweep her hand northwards, showing them the snow capped mountain range as it marched along the coast; when a call came over her radio.  It would have blown them away to know the average height of the 'spur' as it was called, running all along the entire continent, was around 18,000 feet with many of the tallest peaks topping 30,000.

Jordan pulled Redeemer up to a stop with a simple squeeze of her knees. "Yes there is Lieutenant. Since I am still duty officer today and I guess you're under my watch now. When you get there, wait for me by the square fountain...oh you're not alone are you?" She thought to ask. Jordan had to take charge of a night patrol this evening and so far it was just her and one of the Cavalieros.

Taking the opportunity while O'Neil was occupied to show the newcomers some of her world, Josile edged Taban forward to stand in between the mounts of Margit and Paul. "You see there in haze to the north west?" her slender gloved hand pointed in that direction, the late summer's haze after the storm giving off a surrealistic glow. "That is you heavy ship landing ground Margit and where your soldiers will be. Colonel Davis, there is also located your ...." She paused for the right words. "...motor garage." Yes that was it. "The entire base covers an area of some 100 square miles, almost an equal square, ten by ten." Right at that point Josile cocked her ear to one side, something behind them had drawn her attention. Quicker than the eye could see, her own lance was in her hand as she twisted around in the saddle, she threw it into the thick tall grasses without even charging it. When it thumped into something solid, a loud long hissing was heard and the heavy rustling of the weeds; Jordan slipped lightly out of the saddle, running to where she had thrown.

Lifting up the lance come spear, the creature that was coiled around the end, looked for all the world like an earthly snake, a thick fat one. But appearances can be deceiving as the double hinged jaw and rows of teeth like a shark. "Raz'gur." She said quietly making sure it was dead by plunging her knife into its head. "They live in the lakes, but it may be this one was washed down during the storm, not unusual. I couldn't leave it here though as they will randomly attack our horses...terrible eating to." Her head was shaking negatively as she pushed the creature off her lance with the boot. Then as quickly as she dismounted, Josile was back in the saddle.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2015, 09:29:37 PM »

*Time jump 0f 24 hours to 1700 alpha site time 19-08-2011*
~All base personnel to assemble in the main conference room for the handing over of command to Colonel Paul Davis USAF~ *visiting personnel optional*

Conference Rooms

*Cmdr Jordan O'Neil, Jon Agathon, Aria Isael, Joarm Metzka and Taer will be on patrol outside the city limits of Foreston*

((OOC on your next post in the Conference rooms, write a brief summary of the last 24 hours))
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

lethal-pageant