Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Steam gaming account  (Read 361 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Steam gaming account
« on: March 18, 2015, 12:15:13 AM »

Anyone have Steam? Mines greenie01. I got some nice games on there including Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Fallout III and New Vegas and SWKOTOR. Some awesome games. Steam's actually a nice place with lots of cool games.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
Re: Steam gaming account
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 10:25:23 PM »

I am gonna add you when my new computer parts get here

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
  • mad_gater A new starter.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 01:24:51 PM »

my only beef with steam is that they discriminate against non-gamers in the use of their web chat feature....they recently made it so that you have to buy a game for your own account (buying one for someone else doesn't count) in order to use their web chat feature.....I use it primarily to chat with some friends I have who only have steam for chat purposes and I was able to use the web chat feature for awhile so that I didn't have to install the client...but now that they made their web chat accessible only to those who choose to buy a game for their own accounts I had to install the client to continue chatting.....and the steam client application is very heavy on the system resource usage >.<
“Knowing belongs to man's intellect or reason; loving belongs to his will. The object of the intellect is truth; the object of the will is goodness or love.” - the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 01:27:28 PM »

Yeah I used it for a couple games like Skyrim and SW KOTOR one and two. And Fallout games too. Not the web usage. Havent used it in a while because I realized then that Steam was running pretty heavily on my desktop it was slowing it down too much lol. Its an old desktop. Asus. I brought it used.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
  • mad_gater A new starter.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 01:34:34 PM »

there was a plugin for Pidgin that could allow pidgin to connect to the Steam chat network but every time the Steam servers governing the chat network hiccuped Pidgin would crash

it's still good though...I did find a semi-portable version of the steam client so it's not taking up so much space on my system except for maybe some registry entries

I buy games for my one friend though like I said....basically help to whittle down her Steam wishlist
“Knowing belongs to man's intellect or reason; loving belongs to his will. The object of the intellect is truth; the object of the will is goodness or love.” - the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 10:23:58 PM »

I like to talk during games.. but I am always up for playing games with people
not that anyone wants to play :(
I prefer strategy games on steam anyway

lethal-pageant