Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gunnery training range  (Read 2927 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gunnery training range
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 06:50:10 PM »

*Phone Bell ringing on office exterior wall*

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 178
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 03:19:18 AM »

Jordan was about to give the order for them to begin when the phone in the office rang. "Talk among yourselves for a moment I won't be long." She ran back inside, grabbing the receiver of the wall phone just inside the door. "O'Neil speaking."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kaster Sane is looked down upon.
  • lets kick some teeth in on a galactic scale
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 03:34:59 AM »

Hearing the phone ringing would snap the Sergeant quickly back to reality and with a shake of his head Kaster would knock the fuzziness from his mind.  With his mind clear and once again focussed on his surrounding. he would once again train his vision back down the sites of the M4a1 he held tight to his left shoulder,   And as the  truglo sites lined up with the target he exhaled slowly and gave the trigger a soft squeeze, holding it just long enough to send a four round burst hurtling downrange to strike the target center mass in tight neat cluster

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 04:02:26 AM »

John decided to sit down for a moment and thought about his time on the planet he had not been here long but knew that this was only the easy part he knew that out there in the galaxy was aliens that wanted to destroy Earth and he would have to one day make sure that it never came to that.

"So what are we doing today anyone know?" John asked

George4

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 01:34:47 PM »

Due to his selective deafness he wandered in just as the phone call was happening. He had dressed. The night had been beautiful as Jon had remarked so when everyone went to bed late it wasn't unusual at all.

"We are probably starting some team building exercise. Maybe we can blow things up."

He said this in a typical marine fashion. He was glad he snuck away from O'Niel before she saw him in his birthday suit. He also missed her. Shared showers weren't a good idea. He didn't like it.

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 01:56:00 PM »

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the boys. The three marines in the room actually paying any attention she wondered if Kaster had passed his psychological evaluation. Maybe he was just up later then he should've been. But they were marine's.

She wondered what type of exercise they were heading into.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 06:31:06 PM »

*Phone*

"Commander, your replacement Lieutenant Colonel Donovan Lee is here. He will be joining you on the training exercise but I do not want your people to know. Swap out their small arms for intar weapons and explain to them that 'perhaps' red forces maybe giving them something to think about."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 11:53:37 PM »

That was music to Jordan's ears, she had been wondering how she was going to add a little heat to this exercise. "That general is great to hear, it won't take me long to change over for them and give a quick run down on the intar weapons. Have Lee enter via the south west gate, I'll enter his ID into the biometric data base so he can unlock the gate." This was going to be more than good, Jordan started getting visions of her SEALS training all those years ago and every little detail came flooding back to her. It was right then she heard the weapons fire. "What the...?" She quickly ended the call. "O'Neil out general. I'll speak to Colonel Lee when he arrives via a secure channel."

She went running back outside the office her face a mask of anger. "Right! Who discharged their weapon?" She demanded.
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 05:41:40 PM »

*automated radio link from phone*

"I'll pass it along Jordan, be advised we're going to be getting some serious wind force around fourteen hundred hours from the west."

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
  • Kaster Sane is looked down upon.
  • lets kick some teeth in on a galactic scale
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2015, 11:58:43 PM »

As his M4a1,  which he had affectionately named "Sabina" , Ran dry on ammo he would quickly drop her to his side and draw his. 45 from its holster in a quick draw style and fire two succesive rounds, Both of which would tear thru the target just at face level

George4

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 01:09:46 AM »

Henry selective deafness had kicked in again. He looked at the commander in quiet confusion. No one in the building had fired any weapons but the Sarg. had snuck out when the call came in.

"I don't know anyone firing any weapons Ma'am"

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 01:17:13 AM »

John had heard the shots but did not want to say anything unless he was asked directly but he would not lie either

"It was not me or Henry Maám" is all he said

John was still wondering what he would need to do today he was starting to wonder if he would be allowed to go into the forest today.
He looked at his fellow Marine and wondered if the marine had not heard the shots or if he was just lying.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 03:12:44 AM »

It didn't take much to put two and two together and end up with Sane. Jordan furrowed her brow as she looked around, he must be over at the range a short distance away. "You, Valentine go retrieve your squad commander now. Corporal Warwick, over there in the armory you'll find intar weapons, I want everyone's own pieces here in front of me in five minutes and exchanged with the intars." She had heard Lucille's message, as well Jordan had already set Lee's ID into the security data base.

She then looked over at Turk and Jon. "We may well be doing a contact exercise, our group will be the Blue team, I have no idea at this point who or where the Red team will come from." She was also a good liar. "Also be advised all of you, there is a strong possibility of adverse weather conditions heading our way."
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 05:53:24 PM »

Jon nodded responding, "Yes Ma'am."

He did hear the gunfire from somewhere and the commander didn't seem happy about it. However, he kept it himself as he quickly asked about the exercise, "Is this going to be like capture the flag or sort of like paintball but without the paint?

Jon played Halo so he sort of understood what the commander was talking about.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2015, 01:38:52 AM »

{Sgt Kaster Sane} NPC

Kaster had heard Jordan's dressing down as he finished on the short range nearby and he did feel rather guilty about it as well, he couldn't have his CO getting the wrong impression of him so early in the piece. He knew he'd have to make amends with her or it'd be a very short draft for him straight back to Earth. "Apologies Commander ma'am. I was getting a little ahead of myself."

"So it would seem Sergeant, make sure it doesn't happen again." She wasn't angry, just a tad p*ssed and her face showed as much. But it was the lieutenant's remark that made her face break into a grin. "Something like that Lieutenant. Just think of Paintball only in this case you don't get up once you're down...right, all of you, turn in your weapons please."

Seeing his chance to do good, Kaster was the first to lay down his M4 and side arm, he then looked at the others. "Come on guys, war ain't gonna wait all day for us."
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

lethal-pageant