Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Southern Regions  (Read 3453 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Southern Regions
« on: June 11, 2015, 06:08:48 PM »

Far to the south of Foreston, over rugged hills and vast swampy fields, beyond the Cradle Mountains lie the steadings of the Borg Hill tribes. Though not known to be as ruthless or as savage as their Mountain cousins in the North, they number vastly more. There has been no interaction though between the humans of the Cavaleiros for some three hundred years now, a quiet truce between them has existed for that time.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 205
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Southern Regions
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 02:46:40 AM »

<Tel-tek>

One thing you could say about Bobbie, despite her diminutive size, she had guts. She'd not held back almost a year ago now when she head butted a big lug of a Marine who got foul mouthed in front of her and Kim when they were doing their training for Zulu station and she never flinched when facing down those zombie things just over a day ago. She wasn't about to back away from this either and more so, she had friends. "We'll live. I don't think they will harm us." She nodded at Calis as if she understood. Still whispering. "I am so frakking hungry though...does that surprise anyone?"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 08:42:47 PM »

<Tel-tek>

Kim managed a smile for her friend. She was getting frustrated with this situation.  Just who did these people think they were?  They had just survived Zulu and Kim had just wanted to relax.  She was tired and frustrated with things right now.  "No, but I'm getting there too," she admitted.

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 07:31:40 PM »

<Tel-tek>

"Not at all sweetheart we barely had anything to eat yet."

She gave a look at the dirty rags and rolled her eyes at the guards.

"Is that supposed to scare me I can chew through that without a problem. I guess you mistook me for an actual lady."

She was still smiling as if it didn't affect her. But she knew the others were getting frustrated. Her stomach made a low growl.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 05:54:59 PM »

<LA Tel'tak>

{Lucian Alliance} NPC's

The cloaked man made no further comment, he had an unnerving way of completely ignoring those who sought to get under his skin, his only focus being on piloting the small craft as it was buffeted on the winds flying at such a low altitude and low speed to avoid detection.

{Calis Nisk} NPC

Calis, dressed in her long black leather coat, knelt in front of the three girls; she had a khaki pack with her and on opening it, revealed some very earthy MRE packages. "Here, now please be quiet. You will not be harmed but do not test our leader's patience more. He can be very brutal." They were at least bound with their hands in front of them, so eating wouldn't be too difficult.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 02:55:59 AM »

"True on both accounts." She said and for once Bobbie didn't grumble when the Asian looking woman told them to shut it, added with the incentive of food. Bobbie took one of the packages, sniffed at it, cookies she presumed and ripped the seal off with her teeth as she held it between her bound hands. It was, Scottish shortbread one of her favorites and it made her wonder where they had gotten it. "Thank you." She mumbled as the first biscuit was devoured, then another. Then she handed the pack over to Teya, took another from the bag and gave that to Adrianna, that one smelled of chocolate. "May I ask....how far are we going?" She said at a bare whisper to the woman.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 08:41:57 AM »

Kim leaned her head back against the metal of the ship.  This was not how the day was supposed to go.  She wrinkled her nose though when the woman showed them she had brought food.  just what was the deal here?  Well, for now she would keep quiet if it would get them more answers.  The smell of the food was enough to make her mouth water.  They hadn't really had a chance to enjoy their meals before this all happened.  "Then why are we bound?" she asked softly.  If they weren't to be harmed then why the restraints?

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 06:42:45 PM »

{Lucian Alliance} NPC's

The bumpy ride continued for sometime until at least you could feel it climb slightly, if the three women could see out, they would notice that the small Tel'tak had began ascending over a mountain range as the terrain following guidance system did its work. That though didn't last long and soon enough it started to descend again rather rapidly. The man at the helm announced. "Three minutes Calis, get them ready now."

As he spoke Maxis the heavy fellow grunted, then went into the far rear of the ship out of sight of the others. There was the noise of equipment being moved about and the heavy breathing as if he might have fitted some type of armor to his body.

{Calis Nisk} NPC

"We've read your files remember? More for our safety than yours you must know that." At her leaders command, Calis began unbinding their ankles, then extended a hand to Kim so she could stand easily. "Help your friends up please, I must be ready when we land."

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 04:46:47 PM »

"I have never even seen my file. I imagine lots of red and black ink."

She was a huge trouble maker so it probably had plenty of disciplinary things in it. She wasn't good at listening sometimes. She watch Kim get untied and Bobby asked how far they were going.

She wanted to know if she could reach something in her back pocket. That and her nose itched. She let Kim help her up. She thought about attempting a mutiny.

She gave both Kim and Bobby a signal asking to see if they wanted to try to take the ship.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 03:32:28 AM »

"There was always hope." That was something Alex had told her not just a few days ago when their backs were against the wall and this was no different. So, complying with the woman Calis, Bobbie stood when she was helped up, keeping silent and praying at the same time. She didn't have to wait long as she felt the ship land with a small bump. The door at the side slid open and if they thought they were in the poo earlier, they were in for a big surprise now. Out in the gloom, Bobbie could see thousands of torch lights spreading across a wide plain, thousands of them. Her heart sank to her ankles and she almost fainted from the shock.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 04:15:35 PM »

Kim wasn't sure what was going on, but as soon as her hands were free she moved over to help Bobbie and Adriana up.  Before she got a chance to acknowledge Adriana the ship landed.  Her eyes widened in shock as the door slid open.  What was going on and were they ever going to get out of here alive?

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 07:58:31 PM »

{Lucian Alliance} NPC's

The hooded man settled the ship down, ran the engines into idle before finally switching off the power. Hopefully if all went to plan they wouldn't be needing this useless piece of garbage any longer and he, with his team would be leaving this wastehole in something far more fitting for his station. He urged his two lackeys to herd the three girls out into the oncoming darkness, a darkness lit by the torches of over fifty thousand Southern Borg tribesmen, their former arms of axes, cudgels and spears replaced now with weapons supplied by the Alliance and two solid weeks of constant training with them.

Of course when he and his small group first approached the tribes with their deal, they weren't all that well received, but with a promise for them that they could eliminate the Cavaleiros once and for all, it didn't take much more convincing after that. He himself left the ship and his crew, to seek out the leader of the tribes so that the wheels now could set in motion to carry out their plan. Safe in knowledge that the women could do little with their current circumstances, he left Calis in charge of them.

{Calis Nisk} NPC

There was something odd about the Asian looking woman, something about her manner and bearing, something out of place with this man and his group. She was never rude nor brusque with them, in fact she had gone out of her way to be nice to them. It could be a case of 'good cop, bad cop' and only time would tell which way the pendulum swung. "This way please." She told the three of them, her gun held in a semi threatening way. "I'll take you somewhere you can be safe away from those brutes." Her head tilted over to the left beyond the ship and the gathered tribesmen.

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 11:42:15 AM »

She saw how dark the landing site was. She wondered how safe the Lucian Alliance felt at this moment. She knew quite well that they didn't think they could do much. She let her eyes adjust to the flickering lights. She saw the Borg tribesmen and grinned even wider the usual. It almost looked insane.

"Would you look at that..."

She whispered to the others. They probably knew her grin had to do with being in the tribes territory. She knew they weren't liked at all by them. She was reclaclating there chances now knowing full well that the tribe was not one you could cross and you shouldn't try.

"Dont worry girls. We will get out alive. But I don't think unscathed.Keep your wits about you. They will be needed."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 09:49:34 PM »

Bobbie chanced a look over her shoulder as the Calis woman led them away from both the ship and the horrid tribesmen, she didn't like what she saw. If she could guess, she'd say somewhere in the vicinity of at least thirty thousand or more, she also knew that wouldn't be the end of it; if this was a prelude to a battle front pointed right at Foreston and the Alpha site, there would be more than that. Bobbie remembered reading once, when she was posted here last time; a battle between the Borg and the humans of the Wold, a battle that lasted months and that story told of hundreds of thousand of Borg against a much smaller force of Cavaleiros and only for their advanced weaponry were they able to prevail. Yet they (the Cavaleiros) had lost almost half their population and all of their major towns...that was two hundred years ago.

"I'm looking and right now I want to puke. Honestly I'm about to lose any wits I had right now." Bobbie had taken her mood from outright fear to anger, but she refused to show it. Adriana was right, if they kept clear heads they might well get out of this before that horrible man's plans came to fruition.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 10:27:10 AM »

Kim quietly followed her friends off the ship. Right now there wasn't much they could do and if they tried to run they wouldn't get far.  Especially with the hordes of Borg around.  She shuttered as she looked around at how they were surrounded.  "You have got to be kidding me," she groaned as they followed Calis a little ways away from the tribesman.  "First Replicator things and now Borg?" she asked in disgust and disbelief.  She wanted to start the day over again and make sure this didn't happen.  Kim squeezed Bobbie's shoulder. "We're not letting them take us down," she promised her friend.  "Alex and Michelle will realize we're gone."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

lethal-pageant