Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Southern Regions  (Read 2058 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Southern Regions
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 06:31:48 PM »

{Calis Nisk} NPC

The woman said nothing as she took the three girls upwards to a small tent perched on top of what could only be described as a bump in the relatively flat landscape of the valley. Making sure every now and then that neither none of her Alliance comrades, nor the Borg were following them, she led them into the canvas shelter, checking one more time before closing the flap.

Inside it was bare earth, a table, two chairs and a few odd cushions strewn about and a small lamp. There was a rug of sorts and one small camp cot, a locker which may have food in it and that was it- spartan and hastily erected of course, certainly not meant for longevity. Within a heartbeat of getting them inside she did two things, the first placing a finger to her lips, the second she quickly wrote in the soil with her boot tip. "Major Calista Chang-Lee NID. I'm wired." She left it there long enough for them to read it, scrubbing it out just as fast as she had written it.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 02:11:53 AM »

"Everyday and new puzzle isn't it Kim?" Bobbie had found something to focus on now, escape and it would certainly seem that the security around them wasn't all that tight, with just one lone woman to watch over them. Fair enough their hands were bound, but that was all and they were in front of them, not behind. It was rather strange to her, to laxed; but then there was this to consider, they had traveled at sub light speed for maybe eight minutes, how far away were they from Foreston? Bobbie calculated in her mind around one thousand kilometers or more, now that might be a problem.

Now they were in a tent, a very smelly one at that with just small oil lamp to see by and not much else in the way of comforts. That didn't bother her much though, it was though something of a oddity to see the woman stop and make letters in the dirt. Right then and there Bobbie's fine eyebrows nearly shot off her head when she turned her head around to read what had been written. "Oh...!" She slapped her hand over her mouth.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 09:38:33 AM »

When they got to the tent she looked around. It was very far from the Borg tribesmen. She wasn't looking forward to being there prisoner not with the rumors spread about them and torture techniques. She looked at the note and wonder whom the wire was for. She smiled and started to think.

"Too bad we didn't grab the ship before landing. Now it's too dangerous to try.
"

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2015, 09:45:54 AM »

Kim rolled her eyes.  "Yeah, I could go for a bit of peace for a couple days though," she sighed.  this was just plain ridiculous.  No one should have to go through all this.  She managed to pull here attention away from the Borg though.  they didn't look friendly and she didn't want to meet them.  She followed the others into the tent, her eyes widening in shock as she read the note in the dirt.  She then looked up at Calis, her eyes demanding answers.  Where did they go from here?

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2015, 06:07:51 PM »

{Calis Nisk} NPC

Calsita had to find a way to communicate with them, she didn't want to scrubbing around in the dirt forever. Then she recalled something she had read in one of the files of these girls, she couldn't though remember which one it was. There of course was only one way to find out, so she began making signs with her hands. "Which one of you can understand ASL?" That was one aspect of her training, sign language, it came in handy so often when you needed total silence in communication and she had to communicate with these three.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 02:54:42 AM »

For a moment there Bobbie thought she and her friends were going to be answering forty questions in the sand, not that she hadn't done anything like that before, the only difference being the last time she played that game she was ten. But there were two things that stood out here, well one mainly; the woman had completely taken them into her confidence in telling them she was NID, in other words she was risking her life as a plant among the Lucian Alliance. That she and they to be precise, had gleaned their files thoroughly told her this was long in the planning, but how did they even know crew from the Zulu station were going to be here? That was a puzzle. Bobbie signed back, her thoughts of Marta her elder sister sharp in her mind. "That would be me. May I ask, are you the good NID or the bad bunch?" There was no harm in asking that, of course her friends would be lost in translation, so she whispered to them exactly what was going on.
Far Dareis Mai

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 09:43:58 PM »

She recognized what Calis was doing but she herself didn't progress very far in ESL classes so she switched to some other language. She knew some military protocols in ESL but not much more. She was versed in Morse code which is probably easier for the alliance to listen in. However Bobbie knew what was being said she nodded and then pressed her lips together and placed one finger on her lips indicating that the wire could pick up whispering.

"So now what? Death and injury? Is us being held hostage a lie to kill us here?"

She really did not wish to blow the girls cover. It would end badly.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2015, 10:39:51 AM »

Kim frowned slightly as she watched Calis, but then smiled when she realized that the woman was using sign language.  She herself didn't know it, but she knew Bobbie did.  She stood quietly and let Bobbie take the lead as she was the only one who could fluently.  Just what had they gotten themselves into?  It was certainly more then met the eye.  NID or not, Kim was still a bit leery about trusting Calis and wanted to just go home.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 05:59:50 PM »

{Calis Nisk} NPC

"I work for Malcolm Barrett, one of your own Catherine Hughes knows me well, as does the CIA agent Sydney Bristow. Good enough for you?" She signed again, her fine features showing no reflection of a lie.

Beyond the small tent there was movement, large formations of troops assembling far beyond the canyon, the sound of both machinery and the harsh tongue of the Borg, mixed with the shouts of Alliance humans. Calsita motioned them further back into the tent away from the flap. "That raid the LA carried out on your Alpha site the other day was a ruse merely to get themselves in a position down here. They had been in contact with these brutes for sometime now, each attack they made on your base was a cover for them to put their people down here. They are planning an attack on Earth via the SGC and through the Alpha site. I've been working inside their ranks now for over a year." She explained rather painfully, she had the scars to prove it.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2015, 02:39:07 AM »

"Holy Sh*T" Bobbie exclaimed, then rapidly translated for her friends in a bare whisper, a look of panic on her face. "Couldn't you have sabotaged something to stop this?" She signed back at the woman, feeling anger boil up in her throat, along with the bile of the repeating food she had eaten earlier. "What are we going to do?" She said helplessly.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2015, 05:03:33 PM »

Kim wasn't sure exactly what was being said, but it didn't seem good judging by Bobbie's reaction.  She looked at her friend.  "Not good?" She asked, choosing not to say more.  They couldn't talk much as anyone could be listening.

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2015, 03:11:40 PM »

She felt like screaming. She was quite frustrated with what was going on. Mostly because Morse code could probably be picked up by the alliance. She had trouble deciphering what was being said. Robyn's translation was hard to understand. Why wasn't the new attack being sabotaged as soon as they could. Maybe because it would fail even if it got through. It suddenly made sense why they were kidnapped.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2015, 09:01:44 PM »

{Major Calista Chang-Lee} NPC

Seeing the anguish on the other two girls faces not to mention Hatfield's reaction made Calista feel sick to the stomach. She wished she could have done something to prevent all of this occurring or even getting as advanced as it had, yet she couldn't even save her own teammates who had died at the hands of the LA on the very first day they had infiltrated Lucia and only by luck she herself had escaped and managed to create a new identity among them. It was brutal and hard, she still bore the mental scars of those months she had to endure. Once again she signed to Robyn. "This army of Borg move very fast and they will do so at night. When the sun sets they will march all night till just before sunup and then camp again. By the end of the week they will be close to Foreston, yet 'he' won't show his hand until he knows the Dreadnought and Guadalcanal have left for Atlantis." Her mind was aching knowing what may come of all this. "There is a mole in the Alpha Site." That was the last she gave them, harsh voices were approaching the tent, Calista made shooing motions to the girls for them to sit by the canvas wall, looking like to captives they were.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2015, 01:42:46 AM »

Bobbie had just time enough to tell her friends and she wasn't as quiet about as before, not with all the noise of approaching Borg, she didn't have to look to see that, Bobbie could smell them. "Girls this is bad, like read bad. This army is marching on both Foreston and the Alpha site, they are going to attack Earth from here. I don't know what we can do, but if there is anything we can try between here and now we must." Tears were dropping from her eye now, the strain from the terror in her heart was beginning to show.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2015, 04:22:46 PM »

Kim's eyes widened when Bobbie told them what was going on.  No, no way was she letting that happen.  "We'll figure something or go down swinging," she growled.  She was not going to let those monsters near her home as long as there was still breath in her.  She just hoped that they were able to accomplish something to help the others out before the Borg were able to do any real damage.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6