Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: RFS Hermes  (Read 342 times)

Troy

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Troy is working their way up.Troy is working their way up.Troy is working their way up.
RFS Hermes
« on: July 20, 2015, 05:52:00 PM »

Troy

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Troy is working their way up.Troy is working their way up.Troy is working their way up.
Re: RFS Hermes
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 06:14:26 PM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As the Hermes approached the Alpha site it dropped out of hyper-drive as soon as it reached the star system, Aleksei wasn't sure how paranoid the Alpha Site was and wanted to give them plenty of warning.

Upon reaching sublight speeds, Aleksei opened up a channel.
"Alpha Site control, this is Captain Aleksei Rafikov of the Russian Federation Ship Hermes. We are on approach with reinforcements from the German Army. Request further information. Hermes out."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:45:57 AM by RogueRanger »

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 09:34:38 PM »

*Radio*

, "Yes, Captain. Give me a moment while I relay the question to the Alpha Site base commander. Go ahead and land on the designated coordinates set for your ship."

To Landing Site > > > > >
Click the arrows
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:56:34 PM by Greenhorn »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 06:49:02 PM »

A brief beeping on the Commander's console alerted him to a message. Naturally it was coded, which his ship's computers would unscramble for him. Simply said it read: Rendezvous Coordinates with attack fleet

Troy

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 10:26:28 PM »

Having received their side mission, Aleksei and Ekaterina beamed back aboard the Hermes. This time they had an extra person in two, Princess Allienna.

"Major, the General has ordered us to support Princess Allienna on a vital side mission. She will give us the coordinates."

Aleksei still wasn't sure the exact details of the mission, but was confident all would be revealed in time.

Troy

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 04:22:57 PM »

*Hermes Briefing Room*

As Rafikov entered the briefing room, the Marines started to stand up but were quickly told to sit back down.

"As you were. I have just returned from an aerial survey of the situation planetside."

He flashed a few pictures on the screen of the enemy fleet as well as stock pictures of the Borg military.

"According to the treaty established with the locals, they wish to take primary responsibility for defense of their planet. That said, they have agreed to some assistance. You will take up a position 20 klicks south of the River. If the Borg breach that line, you are authorized to defend that line. Any further action will have to be cleared by their military Commander."