Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Anything Funny Thread  (Read 7701 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
Anything Funny Thread
« on: June 25, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »

Like pictures, jokes, and videos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Anything Funny Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 09:50:07 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 06:57:15 AM »

OMFG  i was like nearly in tears and then the music started up and i was LMFAO  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »

what she said, can't really add more jacks on this page, or it'll start to hypnotize me :P
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 04:01:24 PM »

sorry,i did get a bit carried away, but i was sooooo relieved that it was ok  :P

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 11:30:21 PM »

It's a bloody mouse, you should be worried it's now will eat owt :P

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 02:28:26 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :6445: :eye :lmao :lmao :lmao
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 04:20:23 AM »

Maybe it will eat you, ya mouse hating bugger :P  Oh, i forgot, you be a snake you eat mices, *smacks snake with shovel*  :D
http://www.malayalamrocks.com/fun/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/rat-and-snake-funny.jpg

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 04:29:23 AM »

Exactly :D, care to join em? :P :icon_mrgreen:

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 04:52:01 AM »

how about ya bring something funny over here, other than yourself :P
http://picpulp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/funny-animal-pics-photos.gif?b4816e

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 11:41:19 AM »

No way, I love to make the people laugh :P

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 03:15:57 AM »

They're strong in the Force, I'm telling you...

http://kset.kz/video/view/12936828

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 09:24:51 AM »

:eek:       :lmao

Kendrall

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kendrall A new starter.
  • Here, sort of.
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 12:51:27 PM »

Star Wars, a Jedi Knight, the Force, a half-brother to a long-dead Sith Apprentice...and my favorite soft drink.

"There is no try..."

"Always remember...watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 01:38:15 PM »

Well, i was very suprised   :lol:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12