Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: Imperium OOC  (Read 4975 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 178
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Imperium OOC
« Reply #285 on: October 08, 2017, 08:27:01 PM »

And that will be when? :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #286 on: October 09, 2017, 07:54:04 AM »

This week. I have trouble putting two chains of events together so they'd not annihiliate each other... I have not forgot what I promised. Plus I keep trying to kick Nzu to post on LW :lol
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2017, 04:04:10 AM »

Okay. I was a bit wrong in my assumptions, but whatever. Starting tomorrow, I am expanding this RP again by one or two posts a day, and Nzu is supposed to make a few posts around this time as well. I first of all will kick ahead events in the space, both on flagship and in grinder, and then I will focus on the ground events.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2017, 04:07:59 PM »

:headdesk :lmao :RR
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2017, 12:28:58 AM »

Okay, Humon is at it again :P Was that toy made for Star Wars Episode 65? :lol

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • humonjello Thumb turning green.humonjello Thumb turning green.
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #290 on: October 21, 2017, 05:23:53 PM »

Episode 4...  :argh!

But come on, I can totally see something like that being the Big Hot Item everyone must have for the Christmas of 2369

...or hell, even 2069 they could probably make something like that for kids.

...or the year 20XX?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #291 on: October 23, 2017, 02:10:33 AM »

to say I am confused would be a slight understatement!

Del, Reese and Colonel along with others? are here >>>>

http://lostworldssff.com/index.php?topic=2562.msg54379#new

I was under the assumption we'd all be in that general area ??
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #292 on: October 23, 2017, 03:51:21 AM »

I was messing with you, Humon :P

Mel, relax, all is correct. Del, Reese, Frolov and most of the Legion are doing the TV centre. It's the cops and a squad of soliders that were left behind to secure the mall and had some bugs pop up. ;)

It's gonna be my day off, so I think I'll be able to kick it up a bit on the ground first thing :D

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2017, 01:24:51 PM »

Humon, catch a thread update in space. I am doing shorties right now just to make it move, cause there are some threads sitting idle for half a year. Ouch.

Next will be one on the ground with rebels in TV centre and then one with breach aboard Allosaurus.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #294 on: October 26, 2017, 12:55:39 AM »

don't quite know what to do next.......  :huh

btw where is Red lately?
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #295 on: October 26, 2017, 04:17:13 AM »

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #296 on: October 26, 2017, 07:48:18 AM »

Sorry I ain't posting today, but my gum hurts AF after visit to dentist, I can't think straight for 2 days in row. :S

But as promised, next one tomrrow will be for the ground forces :D

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • humonjello Thumb turning green.humonjello Thumb turning green.
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #297 on: October 27, 2017, 06:21:04 PM »

You missed Sgt. Frost and his squad, at the mall.

And soon there will be more bugs, along with human reinforcements.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #298 on: October 31, 2017, 06:15:43 AM »

Bugs be mostly NPCs, one time chars... And I will add frost and a post for Del, Colonel, Reese and others in the TV Centre now.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #299 on: October 31, 2017, 01:42:30 PM »

I guess in the TV Centre there are like two ways up from the main lobby that could be taken. Mutual storming of those would force the rebels to split their attention, rather focusing it on one side.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

lethal-pageant