Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Vote for Lost Worlds  (Read 1060 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Vote for Lost Worlds
« on: October 11, 2016, 03:38:35 PM »

In order for us to get more exposure, there is a forum we are linked to called RPG-fix. They have a voting/rating system that gets us some free advertising depending on where we are placed each month.

So quite simply, every time you log onto the forum, hit the vote tab on our home page or go directly here

Vote for the Forum

Last month we were the winners; so we have one award so far. Lets see just how good we are  :yes:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cynadea

Re: Vote for Lost Worlds
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 04:01:48 PM »

Do they have a button somewhere that I could post on the portal for people to vote easily? I know that if there is such a button somewhere, I'll go vote each time I see it.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 04:46:19 PM »

Only the link to the actual vote page for our forum which I did add to the portal. I don't think there is a set button they have for each game or forum they host.

I wanted to put ItB in there as well, but I think you have to be the actual forum owner to do that.
Far Dareis Mai

Cynadea

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 05:10:57 PM »

I'm trying to get the 10 posts, but their white skin is giving me a headache.

You can always make a small banner written "vote for us" with the link on it?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »

I know, its even too bright for me. Sunglasses?  :fp

like under my siggy?
Far Dareis Mai

Cynadea

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 06:14:37 PM »

I lower the brightness to the minimum on my screen, and I don't think I'll stick around there. Being moderated the way they do kinda annoys the hell out of me. Well more than kinda.

That and while I'm there with my brightness at like nearly black, nothing else on my screen is readable :P

You already did what I suggested above. I hadn't seen it when I posted. :)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 06:26:20 PM »

I think I am slowly going blind. The brightness is glaring in the darkness of my room  :fp

You know, its funny how people say "Complaining about brightness in your screens? Wear sunglasses." Im like, yeah sure. I wear glasses. How do I see without glasses if Im wearing sunglasses? I'd look funny if im wearing my sunglasses over my glasses...  :Poke
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 07:33:56 PM »

Whenever I am waiting for Kiddo if she is on that site, I often peer over her shoulder. I'm puzzled as to why a resource site like that doesn't have alternative themes for members?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 01:07:32 AM »

Cyn, Green, Mum, go to the bottom of the page, look under 'styles'. Its there. I'm using a dark one now :D
Far Dareis Mai

Melee_Magthere

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Melee_Magthere A new starter.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 01:49:43 AM »

Their site won't be able to vote from mobile - it's not giving "the verification" which is needed to show not to be a robot. Anyway, I voted from laptop :)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 05:21:36 AM »

Voted as always :yes:

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 09:38:23 AM »

Cyn, Green, Mum, go to the bottom of the page, look under 'styles'. Its there. I'm using a dark one now :D

Aaahh better, I'll call this one the Hands Free Sunglasses Style  :cools  :yes:

Oh and I voted too  >(
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 04:09:20 PM »

Keep voting please people  :)
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 05:53:06 PM »

Don't forget folks, you can vote every twelve hours. We're almost there with just one hundred and fifty votes separating us from first place. For those of you who are members of fix, your vote counts as three points.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 08:40:15 PM »

WE WON AGAIN

https://www.rpgfix.com/threads/lost-worlds-sci-fi-and-fantasy-forum-gotm-october-2016.1810/#post-6836

Keep voting, we can prove we have the best site around guys. And thank you to all of you for your tremendous support.

Far Dareis Mai
Pages: [1] 2