Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vote for Lost Worlds  (Read 493 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!sorra is leading the good life!
Re: Vote for Lost Worlds
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 08:41:44 AM »

That is awesome!  I try to vote everytime I get on.  Let's keep it up  :yes: :D

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 12:40:54 PM »

I still can't believe it...
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 07:43:28 PM »

It is quite remarkable I think, giving us a great reputation as well.

I would also ask that when there you give Cynadea's forum a vote as well.

https://www.rpgfix.com/site/into-the-black.705/vote

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:31 PM »

me thinks many of you are forgetting about this  :fp

Also, please take note of the pic on the home page

FSF

Click on it please and vote there. Just once is all that is needed. This one gets us noticed by Mr Google :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 05:24:04 AM »

Like every day, first thing in the forum is the vote :yes:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 02:57:56 PM »

:yes:

Yay! Thank you Khnum :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 06:08:21 PM »

With our members we should be seeing that tally going up by at least twenty a day. That doesn't appear to be happening folks.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 07:58:20 AM »

I still whenever I can vote ...
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant