Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: M5A-943 - Taposiris Magna  (Read 374 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
M5A-943 - Taposiris Magna
« on: November 23, 2016, 05:47:15 AM »

The arrival

The Ha'tak ship had escaped unscathed from that first contact with two of the worst races of the Pegasus Galaxy. Nesmeti barely knew them both and especially the Vanir knew only that it was an Asgard faction without the moral qualms that led the main family, to become extinct. He feared the wraith, thirsty vampires of vital energy, which with Jaffa and Goa'uld, they would get a greater force than that in the past had obtained sucking the essence of every human being who found. Now the ship was in the vicinity of a planet in the downloaded database prior years during the raid to the Stargate Commando, he had given the Goa'uld, important information or fundamental addiritturta for their return. A solar system composed only of gas giant planets was the final destination. In particular, one of the planets was the place where they would reach to start the reconstruction of the damaged parts of the ship and take stock of the situation. The chosen planet was a moon of a gas giant blue planet similar to what the Tau'ri called Jupiter. This moon had a breathable atmosphere and had a fauna and flora suitable to initiate a surface colonization. It would be built an outpost, a pyramid and a large ceremonial center, as well as barracks and housing for Jaffa and servitude. Ha'tak the ship would remain at the center of the complex, the seat of his government in the time it would take to erect the pyramid building, where the Goa'uld would have gone to live for his residence in the galaxy. Nesmeti he realized that he could not at present fall within the Milky Way, the intergalactic engines were badly damaged, and certainly their repair would be a long and difficult at present. Nesmeti had to provide such a complex situation, uncertain about the future, appeared unknowns and possibilities. The hyperspace of Ha'tak output occurred without problems, the forest moon in question was on the horizon, silhouetted against the blue giant planet, from swirling clouds that swirled its upper atmosphere.

"The chosen moon is reached, we record the same values ​​of the data taken from the archive of the Tau'ri, we have identified the Stargate in an easily defensible wooded area, also not far is a river whose waters are free of toxins, simply awaiting your order for the descent! " He concluded Jah'makor turning to the Goa'uld sitting behind him.

"Approaching route further analysis on the soil in search of naquadah and other minerals for the repair of Ha'tak, if this planet must become our operational base in this galaxy, I pretend to have suitable characteristics, otherwise it will be discarded in favor of other worlds safer, even if placed within range of an enemy races! " He concluded in turn Nesmeti doing twinkle his eyes while remaining seated on the throne room.

"It is my master!" He replied the Jaffa bringing the spacecraft closer to the moon that appeared in all its glory. Even Nesmeti was dazzled by so much beauty.

"Wonderful place, however, it would be a shame to have to leave for lack of material suitable to our technology ..." let out the Goa'uld looking at the viewer after being brought closer to the ship's controls. Even the Jaffa in the pel'tak were dazzled by the splendor of the moon in sharp contrast with the blue swirling of the gas planet behind it.

"A place of great beauty, in fact, your residence could not be located in a better place my lord!" He exclaimed in turn Jandir while remaining firm in his position next to the Goa'uld throne, to his left.

"The sensors indicate the same tracking data obtained from the archive of the Stargate Commando ... no population, will mean that we take under the promise of a place safe from wraithe other threats!" read aloud the same Nesmeti seeing on the display appear the same data already in memory.

"Starting then the descent to the surface and sent the Gliders of the death to prepare your descent to the surface?" Jah'makor asked again turned to the Goa'uld.

"Send a squad and face relationship when completed 'inspection of the affected area!"

Taposiris Magna

« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 03:00:38 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
Re: M5A-943 - Taposiris Magna
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 05:37:11 AM »

Nesmeti Ha'tak

The suitable area for the construction of the great walled city of taposisis, was discovered after more than twelve hours of careful research in the territory of the entire planet. A place as opposed to what could be expected to start a new life, a desert area, but rich in naquadah veins, ready for extraction. In addition, the base of the area was rock solid, not soggeto to earthquakes and consequently, there would be need to do anything to make the area stable. No fault or fracture was detected by the Ha'tak computer. In addition, the site chosen to build the complex, was a place still easily defensible, surrounded by high cliffs on, where they were the biggest naquadah deposits on the planet. Placed in the orbit of the planet, the ship Ha'tak awaited the final ok for the construction of the base for the same mother ship, positioned behind the future in greek style temple that would be built just behind the base of the mother ship. a large massive fence would house his court, his army and the population, while the interior space of the enclosure, would be used for massive crops that the Goa'uld technology could offer. So it was thought out the structure of Taposiris Magna or the big cities of the new Osiris. Reconnaissance on the planet's surface were finished, now Nesmeti inizare waited to work on the construction of the large structure. Squadrons returned on board in the large hangar and within minutes, Jandir reappeared to make rapportyo, reporting already known things, but also insured by the human eye. The Jaffa back into pel'tak the ship where he was waiting for the Goa'uld and a small bodyguard.

"As mentioned above, the area chosen for the construction of the city of Taposiris Magna is suitable completely, the addition of Deathgliders sensors, highlighted sources of underground water, you probably will not need to use the synthetic water created for bulk planets!" He concluded Jaffa looking Nesmeti smile.

"Very well, organizes the away teams to prepare the ground, the walls will have to contain the immense ship Goa'uld, who became my residence when you do not show myself to the people, however, a temple will be built in style on the planet earth is told - Greek-while the rest of the complex will be in style for Kemet continuity with my gods! " He replied Nesmeti happy to have found the right conditions for the creation of a city all its own at last. for centuries had no longer a capital worthy, more worlds with cities already built, whose beauty was not even comparable. He would have recreated the ancient Egyptian temple of the homonymous city, the place where he had been raised to the highest divine lineage after the sanctuary of the city of Abu, in the southern part of that country.

"The construction of the city will start immediately, we will not use human manpower, we will build the complex for your glory, only after completing it, we will bring human slaves from the planets under Wraith attack, so as to exploit them in the mining work!" He replied Jandir not get up while Nesmeti continued to listen to the words of his favorite Jaffa. Elsewhere, Dedwen watched the surface of the planet from his laboratory. Mountains, plains and rivers, everything pointed to a suitable place to build a great civilization, and if they, a big Goa'uld town.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 08:01:55 AM »

Taposiris Magna, Nesmeti  temple

We see on the horizon silhouetted a huge wall surrounding the giant Ha'tak escaping from the walls themselves almost to want to crush. The great walls opening on the short side where a giant pylon, stands accompanied by a long row of sphinxes with human heads and two final obelisks. All around the desert and mountains in the distance. The image brings us to the very gates closely and see that they remind the Ra temple on the planet Abydos, but with much larger, no decoration on them even if the stone is still partially raw. We move within the complex and see the immense courtyard, a Garden of Eden, filled with orchards, crops and a great source of plant water from which branch off dozens of irrigation canals. The picture rolls showing a large temple in greek style, and behind it on a light stone platform, the immense Ha'tak, placed on it. The joyful voices reached our ears, and we see at work in domestic courts, thousands of people with bowed their gear as arrears, however carefully crafted, symbol of the new prosperity that that population had found serving a Goa'uld. There was no sign of Jaffa, just human slaves who seemed much less tired of their work than their counterparts in Via Lattea.La scene switches to the greek temple we see built in front of the large stone pedestal holding the same Ha'tak of Goa'uld. In white and colored stone in bright colors, it features numerous statues in both greek style, which some in the Egyptian style, especially the latter particularly gigantic size. Entering the temple we are in a long and wide colonnaded hall lit by braziers numerous golden Goa'uld style seats at regular intervals between the column shafts. In the room there are dozens of Jaffa with their helmets Horus, everyone wears the version without the chain mail of the divided Horus, a sign that the Goa'uld has completed a review of his army. At the bottom of the room, placed on a floor build-up, it is placed a large throne in greek / Egyptian style with elaborate decorations covered with precious stones and adorned with light fabrics, even in this case two Horus Guards were placed at the sides of the throne for as empty. Before the same throne, on the floor you can see the logo of the System Lord Khnum gold on black marble floor. Not only braziers lit to illuminate, but also other full of fragrant substances, that they rise columns of delicate fumes. A noise attracts the attention of those present by showing the right belt loop at the point where the great symbol of Khnum is drawn on the floor. Ring appear four Jaffa which immediately arise in a row on either side of the path to the throne. Only when the group is willing, the rings are reactivated and we see reappear Nesmeti together with trust and Fa'ran Jandir. None of those present wearing the helmet on his head showing his face. The Goa'uld wearing a dress that is a cross between fashion Egyptian and greek Macedonian. A wide collar around her shoulders as the Goa'uld body is visibly coated with a thin gold dust, that make it seem even more God than it appears normally. Quickly the group goes before the throne and Nesmeti sits on it by closing your eyes for a moment, then with a wave of his hand, indicating at the same Jandir to let his guest and we note conjure Dedwen accompanied by a second goa 'uld well as two Jaffa this time belonging to Bast Guard. The group approaches kneeling at least for the warriors while Dedwen and the second Goa'uld remain standing while bowing his head, first to speak is the same Nesmeti.

"You did a really great job Dedwen, you organized the work, used the raw materials and have made this little paradise Goa'uld that otherwise I would not have been possible to create without your knowledge in science ... So tell me what I could give yourself Dedwen now that I alone remain as a member of the Khenem  planet of lord family? "he finally asked Nesmeti doing twinkle his eyes before his brother replicates.

"Freedom brother, I want to be deprived of any obligation towards you and my father, but I realize that my request would put you in big trouble, especially now that we are forced to stay in this galaxy for a period of time not indicated clearly ... well then I will continue to serve to prevent this Goa'uld enclave in the Pegasus Galaxy, is destroyed, I'll keep my services to the cause of our family, but to do so it is necessary that I can have my own room for maneuver and freedom of every act, just so we could stand up and live without any great fears for our future! "he replied seriously Dedwen looking in eyes his brother Nesmeti. For a moment the two brothers looked intently before Nesmeti get up from the throne and come before the same Dedwen.

"I appreciate your loyalty to our brother's family, but I know of one who has accompanied you, or at least if I know, I've never seen her new guest ... is so Dedwen?" He asked before taking carer of his brother in that ' hearing. Between the two Goa'uld for a moment she flushed a strange rivalry.

"Do not mistake Nesmeti , we met centuries ago, but since then it has been a long time and I have twice changed my human form, I am Shankara, Lord of Wisdom a time I served as a scientist at the court of the System Lord Kali, on Pankot .ricordo planet ... even when you attacked the planet, only the arrival of Kali fleet, avoided my death! "replied almost amused the Goa'uld leaving Nesmeti surprised.

"Shankara ... definitely surprised, I never imagined to see you again one day, and in my service, the fact that you're with my brother Dedwen says a lot about secrets that Dedwen still with me, tell me affiancherai my brother in his work to back in the milky Way or other projects you about it? "he asked sitting back down on the throne.

"I'm a scientist, for me the weapons and armies are useless, I rely on my strength and my technology field are genetic engineering and the creation of biogenetic weapons, I have carefully studied the information on Wraith that your father had in his database and i can use this knowledge to create a weapon against the Wraith if they want to fight against the gods! "he concluded Shankara trying to be convincing. Impress Nesmeti was essential if he was to survive and not be put aside, as one who hated instead.

"We will give you a laboratory ..." replied almost amused Nesmeti.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 03:08:23 PM »

Distract

The pacts with wraith had given breath Nesmeti. The son of Khnum had avoided a confrontation that would end with their deaths and the loss of an intergalactic engine, used by the wraith to come to a land of rich pasture as the Milky Way. Ironically, as conquerors and rulers as well as oppressors of the entire Milky Way, now the Goa'uld had become their protectors, preventing a threat like that Wraith giungesse in the Milky Way. The Tau'ri had reached the Orii inadvertently, but they had to avoid it at all costs. Secretly it had been built a fortress on the planet, a secret to any living being of the Pegasus Galaxy. A temple, laboratories, a naval canatiere but above all a secret for anyone Goa'uld outpost of the race of the Gods, had come in that galaxy. Sitting on the throne of pel'tak of his ship, Nesmeti watched the viewer as the movements Wraith in recent weeks aimed at tracking down this outpost, began to worry him particolamente. they passed a sieve sector galactic sector so that soon anyway that outpost would be tracked down and destroyed. In the room they were monitoring several Jaffa deep space by the ship's sensors and only then the Goa'uld turned to the best of his warriors.

"Jandir ... prepares the Alkesh fleet, if it will be necessary to distract the hives wraith luring them into another galactic sector in a manner that does not look around on this planet, as long as this would not Ha'tak enough to withstand an attack wraith in forces! " He exclaimed Nesmeti doing his sparkling eyes of her golden glow, typical of the Goa'uld.

"How would you like sir, minimum crew of each Al'kesh to limit any losses, self-destruction of the ship in case of capture and suicide to avoid a painful death!" He replied the Jaffa looking into the eyes of his master.

"Exactly, starting as soon as ready, you get distracted just enough hives and then hide yourself going from one star to another in order to get hidden in our star system as before!" He replied Nesmeti seeing nodding the same Jandir before it came out from pel'tak. Half an hour after five al'kesh flew up above the Ha'tak disappearing high into the atmosphere of the planet.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 11:08:15 AM »

Taposiris, City Walls

The city of Taposiris had been built for almost six months but for nesmeti the return to the Milky Way would have been even harder. the encounter with the Wraith had been friendly in the limits of civilized relations. Wraith numerous scientists had explored and analyzed the Goa'uld technology, discovering his secret. His lanteans origin showed the likely weakness of all their knowledge, yet Nesmeti was more confident. They had shown less powerful (the Goa'uld) and this had prevented the wraith could be interested too the presence of a seemingly enemy race, not seeking hegemony. The planet of the ladies now looked precisely the area of ​​Taposiris, a desolate place. But the choice was deliberately this. poor population, just enough to know the power of the Goa'uld, an arid planet with a few appropriate resources and a very marginal position. In this way, the day when it would be possible to travel between the two galasssi, surely that planet would be the first outpost, the most important for the future Goa'uld empire in the Pegasus galaxy. Beside him his brother Dedwen, trusted advisor and great scientist who was studying a system to bring them all in the Milky Way. But it would have taken much longer than expected, the engine Goa'uld was redesigned in order to make it fast enough given that at present, a trip between the two galaxies would last fifty years to the maximum continuous speed. It was still a possibility and this was clear. Now the two brothers watched the harshness of the planet ready to become the pioneers of that galaxy if possible. The look of Nesmeti was now lost in the horizon, but the agreement between the two Goa'uld was maximum.

"If we fail more to return to the Milky Way think it is appropriate to find a queen mother, it seems that there is the possibility that there is one among our troops, but we need to know if it exists and to what is happening Jaffa its growth in so as to protect it! " He exclaimed little say Nesmeti always observing the rugged landscape and mountainous.

"I fully agree, I'm already browsing all Jaffa, but until now we have not yet found a Goa'uld queen even immature, we are always at the beginning and I hope that before you finish watching every symbiont, unable to find her ... otherwise I'll have to manipulate the genetic DNA of a symbiont as it did in the past Nirrti! " He concluded Dedwen continuing to observe the horizon. Footsteps ddistolse the two Goa'uld, Jandir was behind them and knelt.

"My lord Nesmeti, the reconnaissance team has completed the mapping of the planet, we have detected 673 oil fields in the quadrant of the southern continent, and enough people to start a controlled extraction, also if it were possible we would still have identified a strong enough geothermal energy source to avoid the use of naquadah for Ha'tak ship! " He concluded Jaffa bowing his head waiting for the answer.

"Send Shankara the field in question and make the final assessment if it is appropriate to start a mining and regarding the source of geothermal energy .... do you occuperai you personally!" Nesmeti concluded without deigning to lookin the brother who still chiinò the nodding head before following the same Jandir. only when the two men were gone, Nesmeti gave a long sigh. It was evident his concern, he had realized that probably would never have been back in the Milky Way. his new life was to begin creating a new Goa'uld empire in the galaxy and that as he did not mind, however, he worried him. The Wraith were a formidable enemy, the Goa'uld unlikely at present they could definitely win. They would win the individual battles, but then would be defeated in general as did the ancient lanteans.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 04:22:53 PM »

Taposiris Magna, Shipyard

It was now two months since Nesmeti had arrived in the Pegasus galaxy and since then had taken full control of the planet magna Taposiris renamed in honor of the ancient site in what is now Egypt. There he was born and one day hoped to be able to return to rebuild the place that had given birth. Nesmeti but now he realized that probably his stay in the Pegasus Galaxy would last a lot longer than imagined at the beginning. Studies to make the engine of Ha'tak, able to travel between galaxies within a reasonable time, decreased as the days passed. Dedwen had not yet positive results, even more they proceeded, more failures came and to make matters worse, there were the wraith who were looking for his planet throughout the small galaxy. soon would force him out of hiding and without a fleet, little could be done against the massive hives. their power was far superior to his own Ha'tak, the only hope was that we could build a whole fleet of Ha'tak to hit hives if giungessero orbit of the planet. But for now it was not successful. In that month that was just passed, a lot of material had been collected and a large dry dock had been built far from the capital of the planet. Guarded by an imposing security service, the shipyard had been completed and now we are preparing the construction of the immense Ha'tak that he would fight against any attacks carried out by the Wraith against them. It was a start, only two ships were certainly not sufficient to protect an empire against an enemy so numerous and powerful, but would dissuade any enemy raids in the solar system, he hoped Nesmeti. Still on the ground before the platform, the Goa'uld took a deep breath before Dedwen gave the order and the platform began to rise, and to work with the already submitted material.

"Lift up the structure, begins the construction of the chariot of the gods!" He ordered the Goa'uld doing twinkle his eyes suddenly as he slumped to the ground the same Dedwen, shaken by terrible tremors. Nesmeti immediately took her in his strong arms that distinguished him brother. He understood immediately what was going on. A wraith was having access to Dedwen mind. They were successful in their attempt, now they were coming to find them and this should not have happened at all. With extreme speed took one zat's his closest Jaffa and fired a shot, and then a second, killing his brother. Those present were silent, until it was not the same Nesmeti talking.

"Bring him back to the capital and bring it back to life in the sarcophagus immediately ... Once risen, make sure the Wraith do not make a new attempt, otherwise, kill him immediately, we can not afford other leaks, especially now!" He concluded by re-sparkle his eyes before the body was loaded on the shoulder of Fa'ran and the latter disappear within a direct Deathglider the capital of the planet. Only when the glider Death was far, Jandir dared turn the word to his lord.

"My lord ... Ha'tak the ship will not be ready in a month if you do not at this speed, we could attract the Wraith hives to another planet to distract them while waiting for the new Ha'tak is completed!" Jandir churches holding his head china not to look directly at the same Nesmeti.

"Where do you intend to bring Alkesh ... .Jandir?" He asked, turning to her Goa'uld Jaffa who replied without head bowed.

"We could attract the Wraith in the galaxy where the city of Atlantis was located, luring them in that area, we could buy time or wishing we could compel a conflict vanir the Wraith against them and gain enough time to completely eradicate the Wraith race from the galaxy , especially now that it seems that the queen mother has reached maturity and can create new Jaffa by the population of this planet! "he replied Jandir in turn hoping that his idea would help.

"It might also work, but we must ensure that the Wraith are busy on several fronts, prepares a guest even involuntary, which decoy face dotalo of a glider of death, we will use its presence and its willingness to collaborate with the wraith, to attract the latter in a heated conflict with vanir! "he replied the Goa'uld turning to his warrior and placing his hand on the silver collar, gesture that surprised Jandir.

"Immediately my lord!" Replied raising his eyes and moving away quickly while the large structure now hoisted into the sky.

"We just have to wait until the ship is completed and then we will show in this galaxy who are the true gods who owe obedience!" He thought to himself then burst into laughter.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 04:01:02 AM »

The new Goa'uld Empire ?

The plan devised by Nesmeti, had not had any luck. The wraith had understood almost immediately that the Goa'uld would not have left the Pegasus galaxy unless compelled by force. The al'kesh used by Jandir in the various attacks on hives, had now been forced to land because of the extensive damage suffered as a result of the weapons supplied to the same Wraith cruisers. The Jaffa was the commander of each of the failed attacks at least in appearance. The damage had been perhaps took the same Nesmeti, who had now taken to show himself as the savior of the planet. Every time I came back into the orbit of Jandir Taposiris Magna, the Goa'uld immediately demanded not only the relationship with every detail, but also the feelings and moods of each of the Jaffa of each ship used. He did not understand the reason for this continuous demand of emotions and feelings experienced by him and his men, until that day when as bruised and dirty, Jandir had been summoned by Nesmeti aboard Ha'tak. The fear was great, Nesmeti did not have a reputation to forgive the failures and those who Jandir had amassed, were really too many by any standard. Sitting on his throne, the Goa'uld was not wearing his armor, but a short dress in Egyptian / Goa'uld style, a breastplate stood out among the sculpted pecs while the rest of the body was covered with blown gold directly on the skin.

"My Lord, you have called me, here I am, therefore, in your presence!" He said with evident fear Jandir, taking bows his head, not daring to other movements. For its part, Nesmeti seemed more detached than usual, was no longer the general Goa'uld who commanded in person the warriors in the various battalions, more than anything else the likeness was that of a ruler deified.

"I am aware of the outcomes of each attack you brought Jandir, each attack was costly, but in recent months I have been able to complete the second Ha'tak to protecting the planet and I think now I can let you know of future plans for us all "he the Goa'uld doing twinkles his eyes replied. Footsteps distracted the attention of Jaffa and surprise, a young woman appeared surrounded by four Horus Guards. The girl walked past Jandir, directly opposite Nesmeti.

"We have a Goa'uld queen, a young queen Goa'uld capable of generating the future of this galaxy, it's your job to distract the wraith was used instead to distract false information with our enemies, from our true goal ... the creation of a new Goa'uld empire from this time ... "

"... We have deliberately confused the waters by providing false information to the wraith, we used these attacks and weak minds of the Jaffa to reach our enemies what we wanted them to know, the secret was needed, misinformation mandatory for the success of our plan since at present we are not able to travel between the two galaxies in a short time ... "

"In this way we decided to create a new Goa'uld empire even in this galaxy, a dangerous place, but useful to regrow our numbers so tight Goa'uld symbiotes after the Holocaust, we can now return to the forces and regain what we have lost, and thanks to your work Jandir, we are very forward with this opportunity! "he concluded finally Nesmeti rising from his throne and taking by the hand the young queen.

"Bow down before the Queen ... she with its larvae will bring a new dawn for the future of the Gods, she will sit beside me as my equal!" He concluded while the present knelt. In doing so, however, he noticed the absence of the influential Dedwen, brother Nesmeti and his most trusted adviser. In fact they were weeks that you had no more contact with him every time and when he asked the Goa'uld scientist Nesmeti not only gave no explanations, but actually changed the subject. The thing could be suspected, but no one seemed to care. Obviously if Nesmeti was one thing not to talk about it, he would not inquire further. Kneeling, he looked up at Nesmeti and saw something that made him doubt. Something was wrong with his master. But no evidence could not say or do anything.

"Your job from now Jandir will be to raise new recruits for the armed future, we will set up a large army that we'll start out with mature symbiotic best suited to rule the galaxy, in the meantime my brother Dedwen not present today, will continue the construction of has 'tak shipyards to give to each of the future System Lords, a sufficient fleet to impose Goa'uld control on each of the planets now occupied and exploited by the Wraith! "concluded sitting back down on the golden throne leaving Jandir speechless. Nesmeti you was once again proved to be a skilled tactician. the more time passed, the more Jandir admired him. the decision to return to the service of the gods, taken at a crucial time, he was proving more than ever right.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »

Decisions to make

The request for Nesmeti about the policy of expansion of a hypothetical empire, had seemed almost impossible right now to Jandir. Galaxy Pegasus had not in the least the potential that the Goa'uld required and this not because it was about half of the Milky Way, but because full of hostile Wraith, sparsely populated by human populations to be served, also finds little naquadah, would make the construction of a fleet virtually impossible. With Goa'uld rhythms, dozens of planets would be exploited to excess, even without reaching the thirty Ha'tak father Khnum, and this would create the conditions for a war with no possibility of victory or in defeat survival. The Wraith would kill all of them, starting with a few Jaffa who served faithfully Nesmeti. On the other hand, the son of his master, he wanted to create your own domain, but he did not know if not superficially the dangers derived from the Wraith race. The young Jaffa observed in the immense work platform while dozens of prisoners were carrying thousands of containers full of naquadah newly extracted from mines located near the shipyard. The light of the stars and lights, lit up the yard and Jandir remained silent from the start while behind him the sound of footsteps turned the Jaffa from his thoughts. Dedwen appeared dressed in his long snow-white tunic, his neck a necklace with three laps of gold records, the rich hair crowned with a circle inserted between them, while in his right hand carried a black cane and gold edged.

"Jandir ... the Jaffa preferred by my brother, so he sent to shipyards to end my life, or to view the construction of the new Ha'tak, not happy with the first spacecraft created in this galaxy so far away from our house!" he said alongside the Jaffa's brother Nesmeti.

"My lord ... I am glad to see you again, standing up, the Wraith mental attack you right away, he left everyone dismayed, we feared that such an attack could cause an attack to these coordinates by energy vampires, apparently the gesture made by your Nesmeti brother, did not allow to identify the planet on which we have established at least for now! "replied Jandir bowing his head toward Dedwen without this replicates the Jaffa with a nod.

"We barely material to complete this Ha'tak, but then the deposits of this sites will be exhausted and we should move everything into another area of ​​the planet until exhaustion also of that field, and so until the entire naquadah present on this planet will not be completely exhausted ... "

"What do you intend to do about my lord?" He said Jandir observing Dedwen the immense amount of naval dry dock, hanging over their heads.

"We run out of each field for the construction of the entire fleet, with more ha'taks we have more chanche to resist in this galaxy against the wraith, the rest we examined their hulls and can be damaged by our weapons even if they are in degrees to break down our shields in a handful of well-targeted shots, but for the moment it is not contemplated a testing clash ... "

"As for you ... you will continue to serve Jandir Nesmeti like nothing, but it now looks as to what would seem a Chappa'ko (Supergate) in this galaxy, if it really exists we should track it down and use it to get back in our galaxy, if Nesmeti want to stay in this cursed place, then we will leave it to its fate, but we'll do the time! "he concluded Dedwen doing twinkle his eyes before stepping a few paces forward.

"But my lord ... this is conspiring against your brother, this is not acceptable!" But as he said these words, he turned Dedwen flashing his kara'kesh by flying back Jandir, which fell down injured. A flashy cut had opened on the side because of the sharp rock on which he had just touched the body in flight. Dedwen was immediately on Jaffa placing the device on her face.

"I could kill you in this moment, but I do not think much would, I trust that what I said will remain between us!" But as he said these words, the energy beam fell into the mind of Jandir, changing his allegiance to the chemical level . Dedwen was physically affecting the mighty Jaffa. All this lasted only a few seconds, enough to completely condition the weak mind of Jandir.

"As ordered my lord!" Said the late Jandir process back on their feet. A figure witnessed the scene remaining in the shadows.

"Everything as it was flying practice!" He exclaimed with a smile just before you slip away. Jandir stood by the Goa'uld in silence in the remaining time, continuing to observe the construction of the new Ha'tak over him.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 01:09:03 PM »

Taposiris Magna, shipyards

His loyalty to the Warlord Goa'uld  had failed, but through no fault of his own voluntary betrayal, but because of a second Goa'uld who offered their loyalty, no other reason. A fidelity that Dedwen had not earned as opposed to Nesmeti. Every day that passed, for Jandir the weight of what he had sworn, was becoming increasingly untenable. A big fault, but part of him knew or rather, he had been led to believe, that such a gesture, it is necessary for their salvation. They had to leave as soon as possible the Pegasus galaxy. It had nothing to give them, if not wars, conflicts, blood and so much horror. Even in the Milky Way there was so much horror, despite the dissolution of the former Goa'uld dynasty and the rise of new powers, which otherwise would never come to the galaxy. That month and a half in which he had been forced to guard not only the site, but to open more other basins for the construction of the fleet, Jandir had realized how the Nesmeti choices were dictated by a distorted view of what it was before him. The megalomania was the most dangerous thing that Nesmeti, could have at that delicate moment. But he had shot for the entire planet and on, discovering new deposits ephemeral sufficient for the construction of only three other Ha'tak .As wanted the practice, Dedwen had been commissioned to build the Goa'uld jewel, the invincible army, and he was honored to Nesmeti request without apparently replicate. He had preferred to act in secret, almost like a Tok'ra agent, surely as a conspirator. Theirs was yet another unofficial meeting between the Goa'uld scientist, and the most loyal Jaffa Nesmeti. On the job site, the workforce was digging the steep walls of black quartz incessantly while others carried large wagons similar to those seen in the archaeological excavations, to the suspended structure of the ship under construction.

"The yard will have only material for half of this Ha'tak, will run out very soon, the planet does not have large fields and this will run out very quickly, forcing us to move everything to a new site!" He concluded his sentence Dedwen without looking directly Jandir. The latter had come up with a natural way of doing things to avoid arousing the attention of the thousand eyes that every yard had and that they could scupper their every plan for the future.

"Lord Nesmeti requires the completion of this Ha'tak by the end of the month, does not intend to be delayed, however, I was forced to report to the absolute lack of material for the construction of a fleet equals that of his father and so the our sovereign has not shown great kindness, want it to be built the fleet, no matter how, but it must be completed as soon as possible at the cost of drilling the molten center of this planet! "replied Jandir turning this time to Dedwen although slightly bowing his head.

"The demand too much, beyond the limit of the impossible was one of the scourges afflicting our race, too many times we thought they could do besides what was the limit that we would not have had to overcome, for this and for other factors, we lost everything ... "

"However, the fleet at the most can be made of maximum 7 Ha'tak plus its Al'kesh and Death Gliders attachments, but we do not have enough staff to fill each Ha'tak, even that Nesmeti claims and as I have activated the gene that makes it able to produce offspring in the Goa'uld, we have not stepped in to fill the ranks including a lack of trained warriors! "he concluded Dedwen doing twinkle his eyes almost by disgust and partly to reiterate its position on to that ordered by Nesmeti.

"I am directed to a new field where we will start the forced exploitation starting probably from the end of next week, while the work in this Ha'tak must be brought to completion before starting the construction of the next ship ... deporterò a thousand slaves for mine while working on the same Ha'tak, will be some of Horus Guards, which Nesmeti believe may be cowards! "concluded Jandir.

"There are no cowards that I know, all Hors Guards protect Nesmeti and its desires of absurd power in this galaxy, but if he decided to make them work in the shipyards, there will potentially be exposed to a greater danger, without the Jaffa patrolling, we may soon find the wraith into the house, almost like it happened when they tried to get information out of my head, even on that occasion it was necessary to kill to avoid the worst ... "

"I sent my assistant Shankara to look for other deposits for mining on the surface of this planet, but the early reports, it's really depressing what he found ... our mission is more difficult than expected ..." he replied back to the subject first .Dedwen knew that the requests could not be fulfilled, to pay the price would be the Jaffa.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 04:20:31 AM »

The Battle of Velieris

The dissatisfaction of Nesmeti growing every day more and more, the productive mines were running out over the entire planet and to make matters worse, some rebellions erupted in active mines, had forced the Goa'uld, Jaffa to submit to quell the rebellion, before divampasse as a popular uprising. Not only why the Goa'uld was particularly disappointed. He wanted to compare their firepower with the Wraith, but all his advisers were stubborn to deny this possibility. In their view the small number of available Ha'tak, would sink any possible attack on a firepower so portentous as that of the Wraith. But his stubbornness prevailed over common sense of his military advisers. The orbit of a planet whose name was unknown, Nesmeti had collected his fleet which now had three ha'taks not updated as the one still present on the surface of Taposiris Magna, but three ships whose firepower was comparable to the has' tak Goa'uld MK I. their firepower was greatly reduced due to the lack of an improved technology that only shipyards present on the planet's surface Khenem, could offer. He waited in the orbit of the planet almost a good half a day before they were on the sensors detected the signals of two direct hives directly into the orbit of the planet. It would take many hours yet before the beehives were in the orbit of the planet joints. Closely monitored the enemy ships, moved decidedly slower than expected, a sign that their hyperdrive would be decidedly more archaic and slow ones Goa'uld before upgrading. Pel'tak on the ship, Nesmeti was sitting on the golden throne waiting for the arrival of the hives, in the meantime one of the other two ha'taks present, Jandir expected also in pel'tak ship additional guidance. Unlike the Nesmeti ship, it was not present any seats, and only the control console, armament and other parts of the ship, were present in the large control room. Few Horus present, the minimum required for the operation of each Ha'tak in the ship's control systems. his ship also saw the hive heading toward them. The formation of Ha'tak was willing to receive the arrival of hives when suddenly the Jandir ship broke away from the formation nell'Hyperspazio entering unexpectedly, leaving Nesmeti and the remaining Jaffa baffled. On this display, immediately Nesmeti called the rebel Jaffa, finding himself before the same Dedwen.

"Dedwen how dare you run away from the battle, this is the test that we coveted in recent months, dare to run away before the battle like a coward ... and where Jandir, because it did not stop you?" He asked with obvious anger Nesmeti doing sparkle his eyes.

"Before you accuse brother looking through the sensors that are going to do in the weapons test!" He replied Dedwen closing the video channel with the Nesmeti ship.

A few minutes later, fixed coordinates of Wraith hives, interception

The hyperspace window opens when you go out at Ha'tak ship immediately activated the shield, the star of the solar system did shine a red light while the Ha'tak ship suddenly came attracted like bees to honey, even hives wraith. Inside the pel'tak, Jandir Dedwen and looked in his eyes before he spoke Dedwen.

"Fire in the right ship, all front cannons and soon after even the ventral, continuous fire while we operate a range of speeds supported orbits around the enemy fleet!" Ordered Dedwen draw itself seeing a broad smile on the face Jandir.

"Maneuver Nesmeti, orbital bombardment!" Retorted by ordering the audience to perform as required. The Ha'tak solitary ship began to turn into a sustained speed orbit by firing directly on the two hives ships. The blue bullets came from each of the two direct hives Ha'tak the ship, but the maneuver rolling rather accelerated the Ha'tak same, avoided that the shields were hit directly by pushing the Goa'uld vessel to stop. In that case, very little could have been done to avoid certain death. Meanwhile bullets as less powerful of the Goa'uld ship, continued to weaken the hull of the two hives ships. Every stroke was being absorbed, but part of the structure still digging deep furrows in the outer shell, while the shields of Ha'tak, seemed to resist well to the wraith bullets or at least for the moment seemed. Two signals on the display Dedwen warned of the arrival of Nesmeti, but no communication came from the enemy fleet, simply positioned themselves in the orbit of Ha'tak led by Dedwen and began to move at the same speed, also hurling their projectiles. The damage, however, the shield of Ha'tak of Dedwen beginning to be felt.

"Continue until you destroy the two hives and out of the gliders of death, we will delete even their darth definitely!" He exclaimed the pel'tak Dedwen while of sparks descended behind him illuminating an unnatural light.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 04:41:14 PM »

The defeat of magna Taposiris

The battle against the Wraith hives had finished almost an hour and euphoria within each of Ha'tak was palpable. The celebrations were still going on when suddenly came an unexpected call from the planet Taposiris Magna. The display appeared the image of a Jaffa that we have just met in the past and which until now has never participated actively in missions except on one occasion. Fa'ran was dark in the face while behind him were visible signs of wraith and Goa'uld weapons. Many of wraith blue blood spatter was clearly visible and the same armor of Jaffa was dirty that color, a sign that the Jaffa had fought arduously for their lives.

"My lord ... we were invaded by an unexpected come hive ship, we rejected ground attacks, shutting inside the citadel, but eventually the darth managed to break through and the massive invasion of enemy soldiers, forced us to defend for our lives ... "

"We killed most of the wraith joints on the surface but in the short the hive ship will bombard the surface, gliders in our possession were all destroyed and we have reports of destruction by the shipyards scattered on the planet's surface, it seems that the entire population is was raided along with some of the Goa'uld scientists, others committed suicide to avoid ending up prisoners and meal of the invaders, we also destroyed ogniu reference to intergalactic engine from the central computer and are resisting the enemy waves! "concluded Fa'ran while suddenly a energy beam passed behind him. The video channel is closed and frost descended on the pel'tak Ha'tak ship. No one wanted to celebrate.

"Jah'makor ... send the order to fight hand to hand to the other Ha'tak after the immediate return to our planet, we must recover at least our queen or not we will have no future!" He concluded the Goa'uld doing twinkle his eyes leaving the freedom of movement to Jaffa. The latter immediately composed the message and sent it directly to the rest of the fleet, who answered a ship after another. a hyperspace window was to open up and all Ha'tak left to fall with extreme speed to the planet.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 03:43:20 AM »

35 minutes later, Taposiris Magna

A series of vomited blue windows the Ha'tak but await them there were very present in the orbit even a dozen hives, which Nesmeti did not expect. He had not the usual surveys and found himself now in a situation where it was almost impossible to survive. The Wraith hives fired one after another, throwing thousands of darth space.

"Out of the gliders of death and Alkesh, if we have to fight, then we'll do it to the last man, I'm not going to lose with these vampires energy, fire at full power, each Ha'tak, per couple maneuver has' tak for each hive, aim for the regenerative system by concentrating the fire as much as possible! "he ordered the Goa'uld. The order was received by each Ha'tak but little could be done and the fire of wraith barrage seemed something impossible to overcome in battle. The shields were vibrating violently. Had it not been for the strengthening of the shields and weapons, the battle would be over in a few minutes. Despite this, the result did not change. As the powerful Goa'uld ha'taks little they could do to the large number of hives and cruisers that kept coming unexpectedly from hyperspace.

"He can not ..." exclaimed shocked Jandir seeing that the Goa'uld arms seemed not to cause enough damage to beehives nemici.Per as concentrated a cascade of golden shots into the weak point of the hive, the latter continued to resist more than one destroyed recently.

"Continue to hit, we can destroy a hive and the shock wave will destroy the other hives around!" He said Nesmeti looking in the viewer the failure signals of at least two enemies hives. But not only the hives were weakened and the next to explode, even Ha'tak were coming to blow up, but before he could warn his Jandir ladies, all but one exploded over the flagship of the Goa'uld.

"Keep firing!" But as he said these words, a stroke of zat's followed by a second landed Nesmeti, killing him instantly. All were shocked, someone had dared to hit their lord and turning saw Dedwen with the zat's in hand.

"We abandon the battle, en route to the planet in which there is the city of Atlantis, maximum speed, there is no need to die in this place and at this time, only to meet a huge ego and unable now to recognize a defeat!" he concluded Dedwen watching those present. Below them the planet and a flash of light, then a shock wave began its path of death on the surface.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 04:32:19 PM »

The reason

The second shot zat's killed suddenly Nesmeti leaving the audience speechless, even Jandir could say something while the surface came the explosion of a huge signal. It was the last defense before the complex fell into enemy hands, only a high-ranking official could enter a code to start the self-destruction not only of the whole, but of the entire surface of the planet itself. Visible high orbit, an explosion was felt by a flash of a few moments. Then the shock wave and soon after the planet's crust becoming a multitude of fiery cracks. It was the most lethal weapon Dedwen had prepared in case of capitulation. The planet could explode at any moment, destroying with it, everyone he met.

"We abandon the battle, en route to the planet in which there is the city of Atlantis, maximum speed, there is no need to die in this place and at this time, only to meet a huge ego and unable now to recognize a defeat!" he concluded Dedwen watching those present as he sat on the throne of pel'tak.

"How dare you sit on the throne of my lord?" He asked angrily Jandir only to be immediately taken over by the Goa'uld.

"You can continue to serve even Nesmeti right now, but we need to find a safe escape route, we drive to the city of Atlantis, where the Tau'ri will protect us if we play our cards right, we have to fix our Ha'tak and access the galactic gate that I recently discovered the presence in this galaxy ... "

"As for Nesmeti ... will come to life very soon, he is the commander in chief of the whole army of my father Khnum, his pride is his only enemy, he would kill us, by doing so we can get back in our galaxy without losing more men, the rest of you were only fifty poor you Jaffa and we gods, we are only three ... I think the priorities are others who fight battles impossible to win! "concluded Dedwen Jandir watching with obvious nervousness.

"Nesmeti will come to life, I will watch myself to its rebirth, you will drive our return to duat galaxy and you will be our representative until we will be back in the orbit of the planet Khenem, only then I think that will be the case that there façades find my master if you value your life! "he concluded the Jaffa taking in her arms the body of esamine Nesmeti and exiting from the pel'tak room. Only when the situation calmed down, Dedwen turned to Jah'makor.

"Route to Atlantis, the coordinates are already present in the ship's computer, in the meantime, sent the following message: Kre'ee Tau'ri, are the God Dedwen, son of the System Lord Khnum, come aboard the Ha'tak at my disposal in peace, we care, we have no hostile intentions! "concluded the message that Dedwen had just dictated to Jaffa. The latter immediately had transcribed it and sent to the coordinates he had found in the buffer of the ship's computer.

"I just hope that before arriving at the planet in question, of a time not yet come across in the wraith or we could not survive with shields now coming zeroing absolute and weapons now inoperative!" He thought to whether Jah'makor, keeping his head down on the ship's controls while darting inside the 'Hyperspace, directed to the city of Atlantis. The ship in the hours slowed considerably, a sign of structural damage which were undermining its structural integrity. If they had decided to fight, the ship would go against its end, but now, perhaps she would return although badly damaged, in the Milky Way.

In another part of the ship, even far, jandir watched the coffin shut on Nesmeti face, his lord, he understood why Dedwen had acted in this way and realized that the scientist had acknowledged the Wraith control in the same gestures Nesmeti, doing the same thing that had happened to him. It had been necessary to kill him, to break the connection that was in that powerful moment in the Nesmeti mind. Without saying anything, Jandir dodged the servant in charge of the sarcophagus, and configure again the work of the sarcophagus, not only to resurrect the dead body, but to awaken only by external controls of the device.

"I remain me to watch over the body of our Lord, you go in the private rooms and ready them for his awakening, we get to the lost city of Atlantis from several hours to judge the speed that we are keeping now!" He exclaimed the Jaffa looking in the eyes young guy, one of the few survivors of Taposiris Magna and its brief existence.

(The ship is heading to the city of Atlantis ...)