Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Things that p*ss me off  (Read 3140 times)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
Things that p*ss me off
« on: December 03, 2016, 12:39:50 PM »

Saratov and Engels together make about 1,4 million population. Whole Saratov Region is more than some Estonia and would be about maybe 4 or 5 million peoples. A group of 11 thousand people force shoves law on Moscow level to put us on the regional time instead of the astronomical one and starting tonight we're one hour ahead of our proper time... 11 thousand...
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
Re: Things that p*ss me off
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 12:55:50 PM »

Yea, the minority telling the majority what to do, not democratic, is it

SymonDrayson

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SymonDrayson hides in shadows.
  • Contra Ignorantiam
    • Musings of a Chaotic Mind
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 12:59:48 PM »

:indeed  :fp  :^
Disfides et Veritas ~ Defiance and Truth

“What you are searching for is inside you. The harder you look  ‘out there’, the more obscured it becomes within. ”

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 10:29:55 AM »

Democracy works only if a polis' population is not over 50,000 citizens and only if those who possess at least 200 slaves in household are allowed to vote. - Socrates.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 12:43:25 PM »

Bet you wish you had 200 slaves

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 09:18:41 PM »

We here in Australia are more or less being dictated to by minorities since we have minority interests holding the balance of power in the senate.

Case example. Safe schools. It was a program designed to counter bullying in schools, yet instead the namby pamby far left has turned it into a gay education program for kids even as young as kindergarten. Instead of leaving social issues to be taught by the parents where it should be left, that same far left wants to ensure the next generation are properly brainwashed. This is why you may see reports that our school standards here have dropped from a healthy 5th place in the world to 17th. Even Kazakhstan is ahead of us in Maths and Science.  :argh! Every political opinion a teacher has, they now seem to think its fair game to push it onto the children; next Monday around sixty odd teachers will be wearing 'Free the Refugees' T shirts in opposition to our detainment program.

Troy

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Troy might someday be a gardener.Troy might someday be a gardener.Troy might someday be a gardener.Troy might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 07:33:32 AM »

And yet I bet you're still ahead of us in Education.

Education is one of those areas where I think Uncle Sam has too much influence over. Get a new President and everything changes after we spent how much money and time getting used to the previous system.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 02:37:00 PM »

We here in Australia are more or less being dictated to by minorities since we have minority interests holding the balance of power in the senate.

Case example. Safe schools. It was a program designed to counter bullying in schools, yet instead the namby pamby far left has turned it into a gay education program for kids even as young as kindergarten. Instead of leaving social issues to be taught by the parents where it should be left, that same far left wants to ensure the next generation are properly brainwashed. This is why you may see reports that our school standards here have dropped from a healthy 5th place in the world to 17th. Even Kazakhstan is ahead of us in Maths and Science.  :argh! Every political opinion a teacher has, they now seem to think its fair game to push it onto the children; next Monday around sixty odd teachers will be wearing 'Free the Refugees' T shirts in opposition to our detainment program.
Minorities should not be speaking for majorities, its all wrong, they should not be force feeding your kids rubbish, the parents should do that.
And anything political  and religious should be kept out of the classroom

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 11:15:36 AM »

200 slaves is too much. I'd need to feed them all and give them shelter. Sheesh.

And don't be surprised with Kazakhstan education - even if mutilated just like ours, it is still the famous Soviet education system, where the knowledge was hammered into young minds, not religion and tolerance. It is still enforced here as best as possible - no PC, no religion, no tolerance, just knowledge in school.

And the big country like ours can be helped only with a strong dictatorship. There're simply too many of different views and minor nations here, everyone using the so-called democratic process to pull blanket on themselves and slice off another piece of the federal budget pie or shovel their own opinion as the true one.

Nah, we need autocracy. Like they say it now, after having savoured 25 years of "democracy", yes, there was the Cult of Person, but there was the Person as well ((we mean Joseph Jugashvili))

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 09:58:39 AM »

Are you on drugs?

*scratches head*

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 03:23:38 AM »

I not. *evil eye*

:eye

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 09:49:04 AM »

Drivers ripping you off on 84 roubles also p*ss me off >:D Hopefully the fast food he'll buy on them, will poison him... >:D

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 01:54:53 PM »

Youre such a sweetheart    :lol

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • humonjello Thumb turning green.humonjello Thumb turning green.
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 11:33:59 PM »

This quote comes to mind:

It is as simple as that: there's the metropoly and there's the arse of the Galaxy, which should remember its fracking place next to the p*ss pot. So if it's 8 in the morning in St. Peterburg and it's time to sit down for work and somewhere it's 86th hour and people are sleeping, that's their fracking problems...

Saratov should remember its place next to the p*ss pot :lol

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 11:41:42 PM »

You've too good an impression of Saratov. It's actually on the very bottom of an outhouse in the cholera barracks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11