Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bowsy's Custom Action Figures. (Because I am an Adult... Apparently.)  (Read 439 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.

Here is a place for me to post some of my more liked custom figures. Ranging from well everything, to every thing. At the moment there will be a heavy Star Wars leaning as they are my current project but I may get round to posting my PMC Models and even my Captain Scarlet customs if anybody gives a damn.

Some photos will be of scenes and have descriptions. Some will just be pictures, some may be strangly formatted due to the nature of my phone that is the only camera I own so sorry.

So here is the first lot.

Members of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigade and other Imperial forces made up by me. (And involved in the Star Wars role play here, go check them out.)

First up. A Citadel Storm Trooper Officer. (He's an Officer Because of his red Sach Belt. If he was a trooper it would be black.) As soon to appeare in our Star Wars Role Play if we ever get around to having a Dark Jedi from our imperial faction show up.

Next a picture of a Scout Trooper from the Storm Trooper Marine Brigade's 2nd Battalion on watch duty.

The Next Picture is of 2nd Battalions Commader Dredge taking aim with the underslung grenade launching attachment for his DC-15A-I4

The last of the individual pictures of is a Support Gunner, outfitted for a High Altitude Low Opening Guided Parachute Drop. (Parachutes have on occasion been used in the starwars universe when Jet Packs or full on landings may be ill suited.) Kitted out with additional weapons, such as the Grenades on the front of his chest bag.

Here is a scene of a squad from the 2nd Battalion, under the command of Commander Dredge after having rescuing a downed Tie Fighter Pilot.

In this last picture a Scout Trooper takes aim at a suspected enemy sniper whilst Commander Dredge use's his Macrobinoculars to scan for movement.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:04:23 PM by Bowsy 112 »

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
Re: Bowsy's Custom Action Figures. (Because I am an Adult... Apparently.)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 02:39:47 AM »

Looks good Bowsy :)

I look forward to fighting them

Uhm what is the weapon the one with the long rifle is using the last individual pic?

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 07:13:49 AM »

In Star Wars its a DLT-19 which is sort of like a heavy machine gun.

In real life ita a MG thirty four, which is a light / medium machine gun depending on who you as.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 05:19:03 PM »

Updates on my figures.

The main updates to them has been the change from dark grey to a medium blue-ish grey on the Marines.

-----

Tak Imsen - Grand Master of the Sorcerers Guild - In full Battle Armour.

(currently a place holder, once I find an appropriate head and buy anouther KO Darth Maul I will add a cape, his custom saber staff and likness.)

-----

Gek - Sword Master of the Sorcerers Guild - In full Battle Armour, minus helmet.

(Gek is mostly complete, I just need to make up some custom guantlets for him.)

-----

Lore - Deciple of the Sorcerers Guild - In full Battle Armour, minus helmet.

(Lore is complete for now, I mau add some scar's to his face in the future, but I am happy as of now.)

-----

Ramm - Executioner of the Sorcerers Guild - In full Battle Armour.

(Ramm is complete, may change his lightsaber for a red one, but want to have it written in to the Star Wars Role Play we are doing here as I have an idea.)

-----

Citadel Trooper Commander - Soldier of the Sorcerers Guild - In full Battle Armour.

(The Commander is complete, updates from the previous version include the cape and a Lightsaber Proof Baton / Officers Swagger Stick.)

-----

Commander Dredge - Commander of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Second Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Sergeant Iroh - Squad Leader of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Second Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Corporal Fick - Scout Trooper of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Second Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is almost complete, just waiting on a pouldron.)

-----

Marine Zukov - Machine Gunner of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Second Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Marine Jax - Marine of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Second Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Marine Kell - Marine of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Second Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Marine Amel - Marine of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Second Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Captain Ripp - H Company Commander of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Twelfth Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Captain Oxley - K Commpany Commander of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Twelfth Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

Lieutenant Junior Grade Liman - Pilot of the Storm Trooper Marine Brigades Twelfth Battalion - In full Battle Armour.

(Figure is complete.)

-----

A large group shot of all of the marines, Hopefully to gain a few more soon enough.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:43:24 PM by Bowsy 112 »

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 12:46:35 AM »

They look great Bowsy  :yes:

A lot of red sabers in there too. But I really like the black armour of the Citadel Commander.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 12:52:02 AM »

Well. If I am honest the rebels are boring. They havnt made enouth different characters for me to make any Pre-Empire Jedi and making Jedi to go along with the Rebels is just as tedious as other wise you end up making well boring people.

And that now Disney have changed the rules on Lightsabers, Well. Red just makes sense. (Even though the Disney Rules are Dumb.)

lethal-pageant