Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: M67A-526 unknown world  (Read 1903 times)

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
Re: M67A-526 unknown world
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 04:53:43 AM »

The sound of gunshots was unmistakable as he ran to where he had heard them fearing the worst, he hoped they were not under attack. He made his way through the jungle to find out if one of his teammates had let off the shots.

Moving through some trees carefully and quietly he glared through but all he saw was Jordan holding her weapon. He stepped out of the trees carefully hoping nothing bad had happened.

"What happened?" He asked wondering where the others were.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 04:07:23 PM »

<<M67A-526>>

Jon looked up toward the dark ceiling. He thought he heard some faint gunfire from a distance, but it was enough. Exhaling a sigh, he muttered walking toward the faint sound of gunfire before it went silent, "Lost in the middle of nowhere following a sound that will not last. Okay."

Following along the dark corridor, there was another sound close by. It sounded like flowing water headed somewhere out of the maze. Turning the corner, Jon saw a small stream flowing through a dark tunnel. It was headed somewhere. Gripping his rifle, he raised it slightly and followed where the stream was going.

A splash was heard behind him as he turned to point the rifle. He felt goosebumps raise on the back of his neck as he shuddered slightly. It was getting chilly for him. Turning around, he continued his walk down the corridor as the tunnel turned slightly to the left.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 05:43:12 PM »

Trying too work out which direction she had come from, Giulia mopped her brow with her sleeve. She had heard her name being called but it was moving, then again it might be that trees bouncing the sound.

Taking her camera she started to scan back through her pictures to trace her steps back. Giulia was getting closer when she heard the gun shots. Startled, she reached for her own gun, hoping she remembered the basic training though she also remembered she never wanted to ever have to use it.

With her bearings now in her head, Giulia made her way back to the gate, weapon ready.

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 01:26:42 AM »

"No idea Valentine, absolutely no idea at all. Something is definitely stinking in this place and it isn't the vegetation." The mere fact that the radios stopped working almost the instant she tried to use hers told Jordan a thousand things at once, then getting lost like that within 30 minutes of being there without any reference points made it even worse. Slipping the gun back into its holder with the safety reengaged was merely an act of defiance more than anything else, she badly wanted to shoot something or someone. "We got split up is as best as I can say, now at least there are three of us." She nodded her head towards the returning Julia. "The question remains, where is Agathon? I won't have us separate again to look for him, so we need to think this out." She waited for the other woman to join them, her mind was racing madly right now.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2017, 04:02:51 AM »

John found himself confused as to what had happened and why but he supposed for the moment things could have been worse. Jon Agathon was still missing for one and that meant they needed to find him.

"Those ruins in there, might be best we make our way back to them together." He suggested not sure what Jordan would decide.

"Unless somebody wants to wait by the gate?" He asked not sure if it was a good idea or not in the Pegasus galaxy.

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2017, 05:06:41 PM »

Seeing the others, Giulia made her way over to them, securing her camera back into its pouch.

"Okay, so I'm here...you guys are here. Where is Jon?"

Reaching the others, she scanned around the area hoping too see him come trudging out of the jungle at any moment.

Tugging at her collar to release somebody the heat build up, Giulia kept up hope

"  Who was firing earlier?"

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 11:09:30 AM »

<<M67A-526>>

The further down the dark corridor following the stream, the louder it got. Jon was amazed. He was getting close to an exit. His clothes inside his BDU was damp causing him to get hot due to the humidity. He couldn't wait to get out of the clothes and wash off. Turning the corridor, he stepped over the stream as it got wider. The ground along the wall was getting a bit narrow for him.

Another splash was heard causing Jon to crane his neck. For the past thirty minutes he had know that he was being followed by something. Maybe a creature. Not wanting to be mid afternoon snack with some random creature, Jon gulped and stowed his fear as he shimmied across the niche with his back against the wall. Clutching his rifle, he pointed the nozzle down toward the water as he shimmied his way toward the other side.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 03:28:09 AM »

So far so good, now all they had to do was locate Jon. Jordan made up her mind there and then that they would stay together on this god forsaken planet, as well as leave here as quickly as possible; for any fool could see that no one had been here in a very long time and there was most likely a good reason for that. "One, no Valentine we're sticking together this time. Two, Julia that was me, my radio wasn't responding so I did the next best thing. Lastly, three we'll head for the ruins, only this time we'll make sure we won't be lost." She picked up a large rock, then with it she scraped a long gouge across a tree. "We do that every fifty feet. Move out."
Far Dareis Mai

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2017, 06:12:12 AM »

"Yes Ma'am" replied John moving once more into the brush.

So far it had been a very lousy mission and with Jon missing he could not help but have a sense of worry and urgency bearing down on him. Still at least now they were going to very easily stick together now but just to make sure he moved at a slower pace keeping eyes on his teammates at all times.

"So Montale, know anything about these ruins?" He had heard many stories about how old some of the places in the galaxy were and how such a long and devastating war had shocked this galaxy so long ago.

The Wraith were certainly something that could not be allowed to Earth at any cost.
He however didn't exactly hear good things about all the humans in the galaxy either.
The Genii he had heard could not always be trusted and they were growing more influential and powerful the weaker the wraith became and the Coalition of Planets was a political and diplomatic situation he'd rather not deal with unless absolutely necessary. Still at the end of the day he had sympathy and pity for the peoples out in the galaxy, indeed he supposed he was lucky to be on one of the only human planets capable of defending itself but all the more reason to help the humans of this galaxy where they could he supposed.

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »

She was still scanning the area, working out if there were additional structures hidden in this jungle.

"hmm?... ruins. Yes...well they have taken a beating I can tell you that,there are clear signs of battle damage, as you can see from these images."

Giulia thumbed through the images on her camera, pointing out the old damage. It certainly hadn't been resent. The overgrowth over the ruins said it all in that respect.

" Though who ever was here were certainly skilled and advanced. The size of the place though...I can't work out where the gate edges of this city ends or begins. I'd need to sweep over in a jumper to really assess it."

It wasn't totally uncommon to find ruined cities of advanced civilizations. The Wraith made a point to squash such places.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 07:24:05 PM »

Deep in thought, Jordan suspected that is exactly where Jon might have gone. Really to her its the only place left for him to have gone in the time they had been there; she checked her watch, 45 minutes since they gated in. "We'll check the ruins if we can before we leave more thoroughly. Right now that is where I suspect Lieutenant Agathon to be, I really don't want to go back from our first mission to say we lost someone. That would totally ruin my day. Valentine, lead us out and....we stick together. Move it!" She looked over at Juliet, the woman had spunk for a Civilian, she liked that.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 02:29:20 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2017, 11:25:56 AM »

<<M67A-526>>

For him, it took several minutes of following the small stream and getting lost. Several dead ends and long winding paths later while having the feeling being followed, Jon found several small but weak rays of light coming through several ruined stone structures by the niches and cracks. Waving his hand close to the rays of sunlight, he could feel the warm humidity of the outside. Satisfaction of finding his way out was clear on his expression. He was happy.

Readjusting his rifle, he felt his hand across the wall trying to find a door. A growl from behind startled him as he turned to the sound. It was the big cat like creature stalking him. A gasp escaped his breath as he stumbled when he found the door. It move slightly left as he slipped through. The big cat snarled coming after him as Jon slipped through quickly while pointing the rifle at it.

The mouth of the cave was behind him as Jon turned to face his freedom. He was still lost but stumbled again as he made his way out across the damp surface of the ground. It was still hot and humid outside, but he barely felt it. Toggling his radio, he spoke trying to get his commander, "Commander O'Neil, this is Lt Agathon. Are you there?"

The message tried to go through, but there was static. The humidity must have damaged his radio.

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2017, 07:44:18 PM »

John was extremely unimpressed with the current situation to say the least. It was obvious this mission was shaping up to be kind of an embarrassment and it was all the Lieutenants fault.

"Why is he so far ahead?" Asked John surprised they had not come across Jon yet.

At least things seemed somewhat peaceful here in harmony with nature, apparently the threats in this galaxy cared little for such things as plants and animals. He was tempted to start calling out Jon's name but decided against it for now.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 02:37:05 AM by Mim »

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2017, 02:57:26 PM »

Flicking through more of the pictures she had taken, trying to track back further to where she had last seen the lieutenant.

She kept looking and comparing the architecture and vegetation, building up a picture.

"From what I remember we are getting closer to where myself and the lieutenant parted ways."

Holding up the camera, she compared heritage till she matched it and then directed the way to she had travelled.

When you lose something always trace your steps back.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 02:37:39 AM by Mim »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2017, 11:33:21 PM »

"Because he's a man." She said to Valentine, he could make of that whatever he wished to.

Whenever you are in doubt, there will always be one of those science types who saves the day often before a person holding a gun will. In this case Juliet was merely doing her job in cataloguing the surroundings they found themselves in, yet in doing so she had unknowingly provided Jordan with exactly the answer she needed. "Since I never took this path, I'll take your word for it, but from the look of those shots.." She was peering over the Doctor's shoulder now. "...I'd say you were right."

Right about then crackling was heard in her radio, as if 'someone' was trying to call and she, indeed her two other companions knew who that someone was. "We must be close. Shout, shout loud, spread out a little but keep in sight of one another." She then set to her own orders. "Agathon!" "Jon!" She yelled and yelled.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 02:29:43 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 [2] 3