Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: M67A-526 unknown world  (Read 1806 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: M67A-526 unknown world
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2017, 06:24:31 PM »

Lieutenant Jonathan Agathon - Soldier/Pilot

It took him a while of walking through the jungle away from the ruins, but Jon managed to find his way across. Feeling guilty about getting himself lost on an alien planet, he swore he wouldn't do that again. Following the shouts of his commanding officer, Jon managed to find Jordan somewhere across the path. Adjusting his rifle, he made his way across toward his group and spoke apologetically, "Sorry Commander for getting lost. Won't happen again. Didn't find anything of interest except for some ruins back that ways. Radio seems to be damaged by humidity and dampness though."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2017, 02:02:18 AM »

With a look of relief on her face, Jordan's demeanor brightened considerably, well at least her normal scowl was only half there. "I don't blame you Jon, all our radios were out and still are. I don't think either its the humidity, there is something positively worrying about this place and the sooner we're away from it the better." She turned on her heel then, which pointed her directly at the gate, which at least she could see. "When we get back, I'm going to flag this planet as red. We don't need to know what is here, as I believe there isn't anything we could find of great value in any case."

@MeredithMcKay @Shadowlord
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2017, 04:37:19 AM »

John hadn't been too worried about finding their companion after all there had been no sign of anything too bad, despite this he was unsure if returning to the gate right now was the best decision.

"Shouldn't we keep looking?" John peered around and wondered if they weren't ending their search prematurely.

"Which the ancients had left some kind of advanced portable cooling technology though, I wonder if they ever complained about such things?" He didn't like the heat and was happy to leave but he knew there was always a chance of missing something.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2017, 01:57:52 AM »

Julia wasn't all that happy with the outcome, she was after all a scientist foremost. Yet still knowing the mission they were on, it made sense for Jordan to call it. "This isn't an ancient outpost by any stretch of the imagination John, I doubt whoever was here originally had any connection to them. The buildings are too huge, doorways made for a creature far bigger than humans; I'm glad in a small way, as much as I'd like to look around more, that we are leaving." She looked around once more. "This place really frightens me."

"Sorry but no Valentine. Its more than obvious to me Mike isn't here, nor were there any Wraith here recently. We're bugging out now. Jon, dial the gate, let them no this one was a bust." Jordan felt that they were running out of options, but so long as she was getting paid, she could keep doing this for however long it took.
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2017, 10:39:02 PM »

Jon nodded agreeing with what Jordan said. Adjusting his rifle to hang over to his right side, he approached the dialing device and began inputting the coordinates to home. After a few final sequences, the gate activated as the blue rushing effect whooshed. Tapping his radio, he spoke, "Lieutenant Agathon to Atlantis. We checked the planet out. Its a bust."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2017, 02:59:05 AM »

*radio*

"We were expecting not much less Jon. Please inform Commander O'Neil she and your team are to return immediately in preparation to back up Colonel Sheppard's team once they have secured the gate on the Rebel Genii world."

Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2017, 11:16:48 PM »

Jon nodded responding back, "Yes Ma'am. I will let her know."

He turned his attention to his commanding officer and spoke while keeping his hand on standby, Commander. We are to immediately return to backup Colonel Sheppard's team once they have secured the gate on the Rebel Genii world.

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 01:39:44 AM »

That was all she needed to know, there was simply no point in lingering around any longer. Jordan tapped her wrist device, sending through her code. Pipping her own radio she sent through to Amelia. "Stand by Atlantis, we're coming through." But before she took that step she turned to her team. "We did the best, now we can do better. Clean up, rest as much as you can until we're called." Then she ducked through.

@Shadowlord @MeredithMcKay @DanielRyder
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:25:09 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2017, 06:10:12 AM »

To get out off of the planet that seemed to be cooking them was probably going to be quite the relief. He was at least glad that they hadn’t been shot at this particular mission.

A quick mention of Sheppard’s team to the Commander did not fail to catch his attention.
Another mission to another planet wasn’t something he’d complain about but if the Colonel needed help there was probably chance of danger.

“So I guess there’s no need to unpack when we get back.” He made a small joke before following on through the gate.

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2017, 04:01:04 PM »

"Well I'm not about to run out of space in my camera.... so not a total loss."

She murmured, though Giulia knew these missions were not to add to her photo album(that would be ultra classified).

When they were through planet hopping she would examine the more thoroughly.

"Still wonder what brought such a magnificent place to such ruin...

Giving one glance round, Giulia stepped through the gate.

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2017, 10:07:52 PM »

Jon was the last to go through. Shrugging his shoulders, he muttered to himself, "Well, that was fun."

He couldn't wait to leave the planet and go to their next target. Quickly stepping through the event horizon, the gate shut down as the last traveler left the planet.

Character List

Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant