Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Magic Of Horses  (Read 693 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 178
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: The Magic Of Horses
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 09:33:04 PM »

It is fun for both of us :)

Pebs though doesn't like the ocean, she is okay with the river, sort of  :lol
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 10:30:34 AM »

Quit scaring the penguins :P
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 11:17:07 AM »

I still remember when I fell from his horse like a fool, in middle school :fp :fp

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!Ellen_Ripley is awe-inspiring!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 10:38:34 PM »

Put horses and water together and you'll find Mel in heaven.

Khnum, I've lost count the number I've come off since childhood, even up to recently. It becomes second nature after a while.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2017, 04:15:13 PM »

They say if you haven't fallen off your not a true horse rider lol

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2017, 04:19:27 PM »

Correction - you're not a true rider until you've fallen off 100 times!!   :yes: :fp <P *o

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2017, 04:20:17 PM »

That's what it was  :lol

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »

I've lost count. Show jumping is perilous business, more so as you become 'over' confident of your own abilities  :lol I think at least four times now since Ollie was born  :fp
Far Dareis Mai

sandayselkie

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • sandayselkie A new starter.
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »

I always wanted to show jump. Love it

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 11:53:30 PM »

Hank

I made this to remind hubby where he stands in the pecking order  :sam10

Jumping Sanday is exciting, nerve wracking, wonderful and scary all at the same time  :)
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 04:59:21 AM »

Where did he screw up this time? <P
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 05:59:31 AM »

I'm pretty sure he didn't screw up. It's the order of nature when joining a horse family.
First comes the horse... then the other horse... and then hubby, if he's been nice and allowed me to buy another blanket for my horse without any fuzz, if not - then he'll have a night in the barn, thinking about his options and how very nice it would be to actually have a blanket... :)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 08:17:38 AM »

I think NG is right  :lol  don't have a hubby but have a horse and I'm sure that is how it would work at my place too

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 02:28:42 PM »

I'm pretty sure he didn't screw up. It's the order of nature when joining a horse family.
First comes the horse... then the other horse... and then hubby, if he's been nice and allowed me to buy another blanket for my horse without any fuzz, if not - then he'll have a night in the barn, thinking about his options and how very nice it would be to actually have a blanket... :)

I think NG is right  :lol  don't have a hubby but have a horse and I'm sure that is how it would work at my place too

Aced it!!!!!!  :yes: :lol :indeed :sam10
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2017, 07:54:32 PM »

Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 [2] 3

lethal-pageant