Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Magic Of Horses  (Read 1332 times)

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
Re: The Magic Of Horses
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2017, 02:20:47 PM »

This is Summer Storm, aka Lily, at this past weekend's show.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2017, 03:13:56 AM »

But having 7 cats is more or less like having a horse? I forgot I also have a pig brother :yes:

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 08:03:31 AM »

The mini is adorable.  Kitties!  Another cat person.  I have 8 cats  :lol

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2017, 08:11:11 AM »

Originally I had 10, but in one year I died two poisoned and one invested by a car :cools

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2017, 08:15:49 AM »

Oh dear.  Poor kitties

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2017, 08:44:51 AM »

Sorry about your kitties, Khnum.

Thanks, Sorra. She was being a crab that day -  I got beat by a 4 year old girl with a pot-bellied mini!

Currently have 3 kitties but my brother-in-law has 2 mamas and 11 kittens!

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2017, 08:48:33 AM »

Gotta love when the horses act up.  I took my two girls out riding last night and they were brats.  You'd swear they had never seen a saddle.

That is a lot of kitties.  11 babies!  But I bet they are adorable!

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2017, 09:28:14 AM »

It was kind of cute to see the little mare rearing up.

I have not seen the kitties but I guess they are getting used to people. The moms bring them up to the house to be fed.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2017, 11:52:18 AM »

D'aww, kittehs!

I've got one and my dad has one. I originally came up to Nevada with 2, but the neighbor's dog got to one when they went exploring. We didn't think anything of them going outside, since my dad's cat, Nitrous, prowls a lot with no trouble, but one night, they hopped the fence and I was one cat fewer. So, my Ash stays in the house now. We do have 2 dogs too though. A goofy chocolate lab and some random breed who likes to slip out and steal stuffed animal toys from the neighbors...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2017, 03:12:02 PM »

While I was in the Canaries I took care of two cats, a gray tigress called Clotilde, and a second black and white that called it Bjoux .... the beautiful and when you called them by name they came at once :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]