Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: MEL  (Read 740 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
MEL
« on: July 13, 2017, 05:29:59 AM »

Has anyone heard from Mel?  This is totally not like her, if anyone has any news please post it here
I hope everything is alright with her  *:

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: MEL
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 05:42:19 AM »

In fact it has disappeared from a while :argh!

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 06:41:58 AM »

Nothing seen or heard since a couple of weeks ago.

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Altzek Thumb turning green.Altzek Thumb turning green.
  • No
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 07:53:18 AM »

Are throat infections even capable of incapacitating a person like this? I had it a couple times and I could do just about anything besides talking and eating or drinking anything that wasn't hot enough.

Hope she's fine.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.Cipherhornet18 has a powerful will.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 07:58:16 AM »

If I get a scratchy throat, it sometimes ends up being the sign Im going to get hit hard with something and it might not be ever related to my throat. So I wonder if thats the case, but going on three weeks is quite worrying.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 09:04:05 AM »

I just hope it's nothing really serious :W

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
    • Debate Humanity - My Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 12:46:41 PM »

If it is something like laryngytis or mono, it can completely knock the wind out of your sails for a long time especially if you have other health problems it can compound with.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 12:58:08 PM »

Yeah, well, but what's the awfully suspicious is the thing that neither her nor her mum been on for nearly two weeks already, and no contact responds... That's totally not like them.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 01:33:08 PM »

It is definately out of character for her, and while she is away we need to keep the RPs moving, so she doesnt have to come back to us still being where we were when she left, so guys, if we can move them, do so any way you can, thank you

Talk  about it all here if you have to, then decide what you want to do, I know it will be off topic here, but to hell with it for this time, I know we can move em along
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:35:31 PM by Teddy »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 01:36:58 PM »

I'd love to, but the two big ones I'm concerned about, SG:1 and SGA, are stuck. I think a couple other people have disappeared or just are not posting. I literally can't advance the Rebel or Imperial plot arcs in Star Wars without more people, they're the only two players I have in that realm.

And this concern I believe has been brought up with other sections, as well. As much as I hate to say it, we may need to consider improvising and trying to advance some kind of plot in the meantime.

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 01:38:09 PM »

I hope, too, it's nothing serious. I know there are a number of health and other issues in the family.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 01:43:59 PM »

Sci: hello, yes, I do hope it is nothing serious
Cipher: I am with you on that, I cant really help as I do not know what is suppose to happen, If anyone here can help, suggest anything we would be grateful, being RPers you all have great imaginations, go for it

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Altzek Thumb turning green.Altzek Thumb turning green.
  • No
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 02:10:42 PM »

If anyone would take over from Mel the modding of SG1 and SGA, that'd be grand. This until Mel and Mum get better.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 02:16:48 PM »

Well, the shoutbox is gone so I have no job, so I will take over for now, you can all help me a lil if you see something  use the report button and i can deal with anything when i get home from work, thanks , not that you are naughty or anything   :sam10

SymonDrayson

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SymonDrayson hides in shadows.
  • Contra Ignorantiam
    • Musings of a Chaotic Mind
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 05:08:13 PM »

I really hope that all is well with Mel and her mum. Going to keep positive thoughts that it is just a REALLY bad case of life and nothing more serious.

Also hope that you are able to get SG1 and the other stuff back on track. As for Trek, I will post NPC stuff here and there, but as they are two of the three regular folks in the way of posts, the story is pretty much stalled, so yeah. Maybe I will just end everything going on now and do a cheesy time jump and let them back post when they return. Assuming there is interest in keeping things going.

:yes:
Disfides et Veritas ~ Defiance and Truth

“What you are searching for is inside you. The harder you look  ‘out there’, the more obscured it becomes within. ”
Pages: [1] 2 3