Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: MEL  (Read 1405 times)

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
Re: MEL
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 06:01:17 PM »

I've gone about as far as I can go without Mel and Marilyn.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 12:11:07 AM »

Hello, so yeah posting here finally after a think about it.
I think most of my stuff is fine with going on hold until mel and her mum get back.
So I'm offering to help wherever if people need me I guess.
I'll be sure to help keep the Goa'uld plot moving on though since Khnum and Altzek are still here.
Speaking of which if my fellow Goa'uld want to suggest anything they can otherwise Ill just do whatever I consider best.

Just to ask though.. with the shout box gone and it seems mels photobucket is no longer being signed up to? I can't help but fear something rather bad has happened but then I am a bit paranoid so who knows.. if any of you have ways of trying to get more answers though I do suggest not waiting. Again though happy to help keep things going where I can.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 12:25:53 AM »

Shadow: The cbox went away when we changed over the server's ownership. I would HIGHLY recommend we all start using the discord app, it's free to use and can be downloaded onto any device or just visited in browser. It's all set up for our use, so let's start using it.

As for Photobucket issues; this isn't tied to Mel, it's tied to PB having a suicidal buisness model. As found by Vagabond, PB has decided that if you want to put your images hosted by them on a third party site, pony up...to the tune of $400 USD a year. So I'd suggest recovering your sigs and such and hosting them elsewhere as much as possible. Frankly, I've been fed up with them having more ads than when the Futurama crew went online for the first time in the show and were physically assaulted by pop-up ads. So, while it sucks, it's not related to the matter.

Onto other matters. I've got a couple options to put out on the table, depending on how we can get something going.

Option 1 - We try to piece together enough of what the plot is in each respective area and try to advance and hope we got it right when they get back. It's not ideal but maybe some good will come of it in the end. This might be easier with some than others.

Option 2 - We temporarily shelve what is currently going on, start a temporary side op in the stalled areas, run those until we find out more or they come back, and then decide what to do. We can kickstart some activity right away, but we need to be prepared to shelve that and get back to the plots we left behind. If we find out that this is an extended absence, we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

I'd like to not consider a timejump for anything else without good cause, if only because I feel that is kind of disrespectful, but if we have absolutely no other alternative, then so be it.

The good news for Star Wars is I kind of built it in such a way that factions can advance individually, so as long as I have even one active player, I can keep it going. I hope to get more people involved, but I know it's not exactly a popular area.

Symon, I'm willing to join up if you'd like, if it'll help.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2017, 01:49:59 AM »

I need link to mels PB

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 02:15:55 AM »

I have the goa'uld characters stalled, but I progress their stories by setting them shortly after the end of the summit :yes:

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Altzek is working their way up.Altzek is working their way up.Altzek is working their way up.
  • No
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2017, 04:07:44 AM »

You guys may want to use Imgur for images. It's free and foolproof.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2017, 04:20:51 AM »

I use photobucket and it works fine :yes:

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2017, 07:46:50 AM »

Option 2 - We temporarily shelve what is currently going on, start a temporary side op in the stalled areas, run those until we find out more or they come back, and then decide what to do. We can kickstart some activity right away, but we need to be prepared to shelve that and get back to the plots we left behind. If we find out that this is an extended absence, we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

I think this is the best option, again I likely wont be involved as for the afore mentioned going away for about a month in a bit. But this seams like a good compromise, start a couple of side stories that maybe take place in the past or some kind of AU thing

SymonDrayson

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Chief Master Sergeant
  • SymonDrayson hides in shadows.
  • Contra Ignorantiam
    • Musings of a Chaotic Mind
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2017, 08:38:42 AM »

Postimage works pretty good for me.
Disfides et Veritas ~ Defiance and Truth

“What you are searching for is inside you. The harder you look  ‘out there’, the more obscured it becomes within. ”

SymonDrayson

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Chief Master Sergeant
  • SymonDrayson hides in shadows.
  • Contra Ignorantiam
    • Musings of a Chaotic Mind
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2017, 08:43:51 AM »

Symon, I'm willing to join up if you'd like, if it'll help.

@Cipherhornet18

More people is always a good thing. As I said part of the main story is stalled since Mel and Mums character are "MIA". But I am sure we could use you. PM me and we can talk about it. Response might be slow as I am at work and do 24 hour on call shifts.
Disfides et Veritas ~ Defiance and Truth

“What you are searching for is inside you. The harder you look  ‘out there’, the more obscured it becomes within. ”

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2017, 09:24:18 AM »

I use photobucket and it works fine :yes:
They havent asked you for payment yet, cause they will do, move em or lose em dear

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 09:27:00 AM »

I'll help where I can.  I think Option 2 sounds like a good choice for now

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2017, 09:34:14 AM »

Option 2 sounds ok, I was hoping at least a few people knew where the plot was heading tho

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 09:42:29 AM »

Lessons learned, I suppose. And good idea, we'll use the AU board for it, this way, we don't interfere with anything ongoing.

So. I guess we're going to need a plot. But we can take that to the appropriate location.

And PB is slowly making its rounds with its nonsense, it'll get to you eventually.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2017, 09:57:00 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3