Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: M897-T440 Rebel Genii Homeworld  (Read 5963 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 193
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
M897-T440 Rebel Genii Homeworld
« on: August 04, 2017, 09:09:55 PM »

Known as Rualade, once part of the Genii federation, the planet is lightly populated with around a mere twenty something thousand. It had been ravished by the Wraith several times until it was finally abandoned in 2005 Earth time. Now it has been resettled by the rebel Genii once led by the late Ascastus Kolya, their current leader's identity is unknown to the Atlantis mission.

The main capitol is Ensignas, a city once thriving with over one million souls, its level of technology possibly something much like Earth circa mid 1950's. There is a vast rail network, old factories and military installations. Recently the Rebels have gained some degree of space capability in the form of three very old Traveler ships they had captured.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
Re: M897-T440 Rebel Genii Homeworld
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 01:45:42 AM »

>UNS Dreadnought BB-310-16<
<In Hyper Space>

<Bridge>

Elle was constantly checking her watch, she had almost become fanatical about the time, as if every second meant something special. To her it did, very special because somewhere deep down in her heart she knew they were getting closer and closer to finding Mike. One last check and she knew they were close. "Ten minutes out Chief. We'll cloak the instant we leave hyper space, survey the immediate area then do a polar, then equatorial sweep of the planet. Once we've established they have no idea we're here, we'll send in the teams in cloaked 401's. We'll have Jack and the Squadron on standby by going to their moon, hiding behind the horizon. Once the teams are on the ground, they can locate and ID appropriate targets for him."

<Starboard Hangar~Pilots ready room>

Alecia had followed 'orders' more or less. She was side tracked three times with meaningless questions from crew before she made it to the Ready Room, it didn't take a second to find AJ there. "Yo, AJ. Got a sec?" She asked, stifling a yawn.
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 05:16:17 AM »

<UNS Dreadnought, Bridge>

Jason was occupying his time on the trip by keeping an eye on all of the stations as he walked around, but generally keeping out of the way. There wasn't much else for him to do in the meantime until Elle spoke up.

"Aye, Cap'n. We got four and a half teams, we got a plan for them too? I don't know much about the two SG teams, and Sheppard's team can handle just about anything. Mako's probably going to be the ones to bring the hate down whenever you need it, and I'd rather be boots on the ground on this one myself." Jason said, "Unless you'd rather I just ride shotgun on Satterfield's 401 and be ready with a minigun or rifle from the door."

<UNS Dreadnought - Starboard Hangar, Pilot's Ready Room>

Adrianna, AJ, was at her desk and behind her laptop, finishing up going over the final readiness reports. She didn't like going up without knowing 110% that her fighters were all good to go and all crews were good too. Normally, Jack was never far from her, but there were two reasons he wasn't around. Firstly was that he needed to make sure the entire air wing was ready to for action. And secondly, she really didn't want to hear about making peace with Captain McFearson right now, and as someone used to fighting her own battles, it made her uncomfortable that Jack tried anyways. It wasn't that she was ungrateful, it was just a distraction she didn't need right now.

She glanced up as Alecia approached her desk, and tried to shift the laptop out of her way, only to pull her earbuds out of the audio jack. For a moment, the ready room was filled with the main chorus of After The Fire's cover of "Der Kommissar". AJ frowned and closed the media player program as she removed her earbuds and tossed them on her laptop.

"Well, that was unprofessional and annoying. Sorry about that." AJ said, "What's up?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 02:25:03 AM »

<In Hyper Space>

<Bridge>

"Not to mention Lieutenant Colonel Ramsey's three hundred Marines. For now, we essentially want to send a message, so I think Jason for the time being we keep it as low key as we can. I for one don't want to have us drawn into a longer engagement than necessary, the smaller the group we send, the quicker we can get out...but..." She checked her watch yet again, Elle was even starting to annoy herself on that one. "....keep them on standby, just in case. As for you, we both saw the bags under Alecia's eyes, she isn't going anywhere for at least the next twelve hours. AJ will lead the 401's, she won't be happy, but she would have been next in line for CAP in any case. We can make use of her skills I should add." Six minutes to go. Elle had to make 'that' call.

"I should add, it won't be a grocery run. Once the 401's have disembarked the teams, they will take off immediately to add weight to the 302's search and destroy runs...excuse me." Elle hit the PA horn. "Attention, we are five minutes from our destination. All teams report to the Mission briefing room, center hangar immediately." Slowly turning to Jason she carried on. "As I was saying, AJ will be 'your' pilot, as usual you will be playing X-box on the weapons systems. Best get down there Chief, I'll be two steps behind you."

>>Elle zips out to Hangar via elevator>>

<Starboard Hangar~Pilots ready room>

Dropping her tired arms by her side, Alecia gave her best in reply. "Not half as bad AJ as some people I know." And she wasn't even thinking of the Skipper, there were a few others in the crew who thought being professional was drinking a coffee while you were talking to them. "It's cool. I just came to tell you that your 'husband' has ordered me to my cabin, presumably to sleep which I will. Besides, McFearson as we know will most likely scrub me in any case, so if you draw the short straw to fly the 'Spirit', the hyper drive is overheating slightly if you have need to use it. All it does is add zero point two two two to your coordinate calculations, so you simply override that by going into the subroutine each time and subtract that amount before you input your destination. Simple eh?" It was for her, being the semi-geek she was.

*'Spirit'= AC-401-27 Spirit of Liberty*

@VagabonD SerpenT @Troy @Vamptonius @sorra @DanielRyder
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:20:34 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 08:06:22 AM »

Flynn had gone down with Cate as it seemed the other woman had some things she wanted to show them and if Flynn was honest, she wasn't tired yet.  She looked up when she heard the call, shaking her head slightly. "Looks like we're all needed," she said, looking over at Cate and Troy.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 02:38:56 PM »

<UNS Dreadnought, Bridge>

"I didn't think it was going to be a visit to grandma's house, Cap'n. But good call, I'm not exactly thrilled with her running herself into the ground like she has been lately. Might want to see to that." Jason replied, "I'm sure she's probably telling AJ already, but you know I'm still going to have a little special something stowed on board in case I need to make a scene." Jason continued, referring to the Barrett M107 anti-materiel rifle he tended to pack when sidelined to a 401. The rifle's range was handy, as was the effect .50 BMG had.

"On my way, Cap'n." Jason said and started for the door, putting a hand to his ear, "Armory, Chief Hunter. Have my gear ready on the Spirit, and make sure one of my red mags is present for the big'un. Roger, thanks." He said, making his call to the armory as he left the bridge.

"...what, like Saunders always smacking his lips when he talks. Ugh." AJ replied in reference to the rude behaviors of other personnel. She then shook her head with a chuckle at the notice about the 401's hyperdrive, "You're lucky I have a head for numbers or I'd have tossed you a pen and Post-It pad and told you to stick it to the control panel. But as for Jack's orders, I'm not going to countermand them. You're running yourself into the ground, and for what I don't know. If it's...Der Kommissar...well, you know my current opinion on the matter. Either way, unlike me, you have more than just the uniform, so slow it down." Adrianna said. As soon as the call came in, she stood up and started for the door.

"Take a break, go hit the rack and unwind. I'm sure we'll be in and out by chow." AJ said.

<UNS Dreadnought, Armory>

Michelle and her SEALs had changed from their desert NWU II fatigues to MARPAT woodland fatigues borrowed from the Dreadnought's Marines, since they didn't have their own NWU III woodland fatigues on hand. It was a bit annoying to them, but practicality came above interservice rivalries.

Sheppard was there as well, doing final checks on the equipment. Given that they were dealing with the Genii, it was safer to assume they'd be, if it all, duking it out in bunkers. A P90 and his Para-Ordnance P-14 would suffice. The SEALs were, in his opinion, a bit overdoing it, but that was kind of the reason they were on Atlantis.

Michelle walked over while Voodoo and Ice were working on explosives. They were considering the possibility of having some of them ready to beam down if needed, such as larger breaching charges or water charges in case a wall or two had to come down.

"Kimber, sir?" Michelle asked, nodding to Sheppard's sidearm.

"No, Para-Ordnance. It's their double stack model." Sheppard replied.

"Right on, sir." Michelle paused, "What can we expect with the Genii in your experience, sir? I've read the reports, but you've crossed paths with them before."

Sheppard looked to Michelle and nodded before answering. He had been expecting the question, but not quite phrased like that.

"Don't take them at face value, Lieutenant. And don't underestimate them, because that's what they want you to do. Keep your guard up and watch for them to try and exploit any openings." Sheppard replied.

"Roger that, sir. We've all done our time in the sandbox, so we know those aspects, but it's good to go over it with someone who's seen it personally." Michelle smiled a little, "First thing I did when I got to Iraq was sit down with my Chief and talk with him at length about how things ran and what to expect. It kept my guys and I alive in Ramadi, so I keep doing it. I apologize in advance if I ask too many questions, you can always tell me to can it, sir."

"Well, just don't ask for the life story of me and my team like we're movie stars. But that was a valid question to ask, so don't worry about it. Now if you inflate Rodney's ego and get him going, that's your problem." Sheppard replied with a grin of his own. Michelle nodded in response. Then the call from the PA came.

"Alright, Mako, let's get going. You can gossip like a bunch of cliquey girls on the ride down." Michelle said.

"I thought you were still fangirling it up with the Colonel, boss." Voodoo said.

"Voodoo is just mad that you beat him to the punch." Deuce chimed in.

"Yeah, now who's going to take his sorry cliquey butt to prom?" Trigger asked.

"Won't be his girl, because she's goin with me! Hooyah." Michelle replied and all of the SEALs started laughing, including Voodoo, who shot her a middle finger.

Sheppard waited until the SEALs left, a bit bemused by their behavior, but he had seen it before in Afghanistan, a sign that they were close enough to jab at one another but not take it personal. But it remained to be seen how Mako would do under fire. With that, he finally left the armory to join the others.

Troy

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Troy might someday be a gardener.Troy might someday be a gardener.Troy might someday be a gardener.Troy might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 07:25:46 PM »

"Yes Ma'am. Let's go find out how we're going to pay the Genii as visit."

From what William had heard, their tech level was 6 decades, or so, behind Earth's current level of technology. Tech inferiority didn't automatically mean not a threat, but it did reduce their threat a little. Hopefully they could avoid a firefight, but if not he was prepared for the consequences.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 06:28:19 PM »

Bridge

Lieutenant Commander Aria Sheppard - Dreadnaught XO

Aria stood at attention near the viewscreen as her boss lady discussed matters with the others on the bridge. She listened to the comm as Elle behind her spoke about a briefing in the hangar bay. As usual, she knew she had to watch after things on the bridge, but she had to hear it from Elle first. Placing her arms behind her back, she spaced her feet and watched her screen for possible signs. With a watchful eye, she made sure no uninvited guests like the Wraith decide to crash their party or the Genii decided to stop by. It would spoil Aria's mood.

Standing straight facing the screen, Aria turned her head sideways and watched as people started to leave to prepare.

Armory

Ronon

Ronon entered the armory just as several people left. He had never seen them around before. Sheppard walked out. Seeing him, Ronon offered a slight grunt replying, "Sheppard"

Walking toward his armory locker, he took out his Particle Magnum weapon along with several other things. Closing the locker, he carried them while putting them on and rushed out. Bounding along the hallway using huge steps, he hoped to catch up with Sheppard and meet everybody in the hangar bay. He would hate to be late for a briefing meeting.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2017, 11:16:03 PM »

<In Hyper Space>

<Mission Briefing Room Center Hangar>

Still early, not everyone had yet arrived, which for Elle was a good thing, it gave her time to plan ahead the words she was to use. "We still have Doctor McKay and Colonel Ovcharenko to join us. Until they arrive please take the time to check you have everything you need, we don't want anyone on the ground finding they have left something important behind." There was time, only just. The ship's captain though would of course show some restraint if either of those did show late, but only a little. Jason's last words were still in her head, she had to show him a half smile in appreciation at some point before he left.

"Yes we do seem to have attracted a few like that don't we AJ? Still it adds to the fun element I suppose, gives us, you and me something to talk about out of hearing range." Alecia did have a number of targets painted on their collective backs. "I keep forgetting that bit, the numbers I mean, one of those 'other' things we have in common." She turned to go. "Eat, shower and rest for the next shift, see you on the dark side AJ, oh and you'll have the Chief as your gunner, you'll have to assign your own TACTO and co pilot as my guys are off as I am..." A quick wave and she was off like a rabbit.

Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 10:26:00 AM »

<UNS Dreadnought, Briefing Room, Center Hangar>

On the way out of the Armory and heading to the Briefing Room, Sheppard nodded back to Ronon.

"Better make whatever you're doing quick. Don't want to hold up Captain McFearson. Lot of folks getting antsy around here to get this guy back." Sheppard said, which wasn't to say he wasn't getting a bit antsy himself. He just had to hide it for now.

He headed into the Briefing Room where a number of people were already waiting, but to his annoyance, Rodney was nowhere in sight. He assumed there was likely going to be a long-winded reason, but it had at least better have been a good one. Finding a seat, Sheppard shifted his gear and sat down.

While they were waiting for the others to arrive, Ice glanced at Michelle, who nodded back. The SEAL raised his hand.

"Ma'am, there is something I'd like to run by you. With the possibility we might need to engage the Genii directly in their bunkers, there are charges that would give us a tactical advantage but would be too cumbersome for me to pack. I'd like to have some charges I've designated in the Armory made ready to beam down on call. This way,
 if the hostiles barricade themselves in a panic room or what have you, we can effect entry."
Ice said, calmly and clearly. He was perhaps the quietest on Mako, but when he had something to say, he made sure it was clear what he was getting at.

At that moment, Jack entered, now in his flight gear. Right behind him was Jason in his NWU III woodland fatigues and combat gear, though he was only wearing his sidearm, a throwback to when he first joined the SEALs, an H&K P9S. They both just stayed off to the side of the room for now while everyone waited for the latecomers to arrive.

AJ shrugged as she opened her desk drawer and pulled out her iPod. There was a bit of a ritual she had when going up, and some of those who had flown in the -401 with her had learned of it. Now the ground teams going in would learn of it, like it or not.

"Staffing isn't a problem. I've got my crew already set up. Thompson and Finch, they were up on the rotation anyways. Now while you go get some sleep, I'm going to go prep my bird. I'll get my flight ops data from Jack." AJ said, shutting her drawer and tucking the iPod into her jumpsuit. The rest of her gear would likely be waiting and the Crew Chief could take care of whatever she didn't have.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 01:01:25 PM »

<Hangar deck-Briefing Room>

Lt.Col. Elena Ovcharenko, SG-4

The last time Elena saw her teammates, they were going to hit the armoury and science department, or vice versa, before doing anything else. On her own part, the Russian was going to try and get some rest, yet it would not come to her. She intimidated, flattered and nearly bribed her way into the least visited part of the crew deck and bunked down in an empty cabin, yet it only resulted in tossing and turning, without any sleepy spell coming onto her.

That was weird. Lena knew she did all she could have done in her current rank and position to contribute to the mission success, gave a kick here and there, left a clear order over and yonder and had everything she would require ready for her. Elena was not a scientist, was not an engineer, even if she easily could have been one - that lady surely was smart. She was a soldier, a pilot, a commander, and she did her part well, if the ranks and awards were any performance and talent indicator at all. Yet the worries never subsided fully enough, there was always some little gnawing worm that was chewing onto something inside of the woman's stomach, that cursed feeling that would never go before a mission, any mission, since Cate have died for the first time.

Figuring that the sleep is quite useless, Ovcharenko occupied the shower in the cabin, letting the cold jets chase every little bit of tiredness out of her system and then changed into a darker version of the woodlands camo than the one she had on previously, going with the gut feeling. As Lena was slipping on her field uniform, every movement and gesture fine tuned over the years of service, she wondered what it'd have been like to say, work in an office, and instead of the army gear pull on every morning stockings and skirt suits and do make up that is not designed to blend your face into the shadows. Nah, it was not for her, the Russian has decided with a soft giggle - Elena could not simply imagine such a life, at least unless somebody changes the past and makes her a realtor instead of a warrior..

Colonel went over to the observation deck, but did not stay there long. Hyperspace was a great thing to speed up travel between the star systems a lot, but what was slightly off putting for her was that there was no starry infinite blackness visible during the jump, the thing that was the most romantic was not there, so Lena moved into the hangar bay and spent the time by admiring her second best passion - personal fighters. That was where Elle's call found her - stroking lovingly a landing gear of one of the craft, so it did not take Lena long to join the others in the room, nodding to everyone already present, not willing to interrupt the speakers.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 01:24:57 AM »

<In Hyper Space>

<Mission Briefing Room Center Hangar>

Time was up, Elle couldn't wait any longer. All of SG4 was there, Fred's team hanging in the background as usual with only McKay and Tama of AR-1 to show. "Colonel Sheppard, you'll have to brief your other two teammates on the fly. We can't wait any longer." She then cleared her throat. "A little prior to leaving, Richard Woolsey received some hard intelligence that our rebel Genii friends are planning a preemptive strike on Atlantis and while at first glance this doesn't appear to have much to do with our search for Mike, when you look deeper there is obviously more to it." She prayed she was right of course, but at the same time, even if it wasn't what she was looking for, the safety of the city always came first. "In this our informant told him that Vanir, or Pasgard if you will, ships were seen coming and going on several occasions. Added to that the heightened activity we've seen between them and the Wraith, Mike's capture with no leads; we have to pursue every avenue possible."

Cate listened. It was possible, after all they (meaning SG4) had seen far weirder things occur. Her eyes darted towards Lena, the other woman would know exactly what she was feeling right now. For the time being she kept quiet.

Elle continued. "That is a given Chief Walker, we know how the Genii operate and we know they do like to secure themselves below ground. Before you leave, make sure you, or someone has that ordnance tagged, it'll be there when you need it. Now...procedure and objectives."

"All teams will be transported by cloaked 401 to a point within a city park, we have surveyed this place more than once, we know what they eat for breakfast. From there the teams will split up, your primary objectives are, one, to find a warhead we believe they were or are intending to use on Atlantis and two, find this elusive leader of the rebels. Secondary objectives..." This was the difficult part, for some at least.

"Our 401's will dust of immediately after you are on the ground. They will then seek out targets of opportunity, with Commander Pierce's wing flying protection. The Genii do have AA assets and they may even have as rumored aircraft of some description, we've not seen them, nor do we know even if they have them, if they are space capable. This element of the mission will be as dangerous as any. Colonels Sheppard and Ovcharenko, your teams will also spot and mark targets for our flight crews as you go. Any questions?"

"Just one Captain." Cate spoke at last. "Do we have any idea how these creeps were going to deliver this nuke? Surely they wouldn't be so dumb to try and send it through the Stargate would they?"

Elle shook her head abruptly. "No we don't. There are rumors of a ship, but that is for you people to find out Cate."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 02:56:30 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 10:51:24 AM »

<UNS Dreadnought, Main Briefing Room Center Hangar>

"Already tagged what I need and worked it out with the Armory. Just needed your green light to make it happen, ma'am, thank you." Ice replied.

Sheppard nodded to Elle's comment that he'd have to fill in the rest of his team en-route. He then stood up and headed to the back of the room, putting his finger up to his earpiece.

"Rodney, Tama. Whatever you two are up to, time's up. Get geared up and report to the hangar. I'll fill you in on the way down to the surface." Sheppard said over the comms with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Now he really looked forward to what the reason for their absence at the briefing was.

"If you need us to light up ground targets, my flight's callsign is Hobo. The -401 will be Saint One. For those of you new to this, this isn't like the sandbox where we drop a JDAM from Angels Ten and some place gets redecorated after ten seconds. No one thought we'd need to drop bombs with -302s, so we have to strafe it with our guns. So no danger close calls, too much of a threat of blue-on-blue." Jack said. He had appropriated the radio callsign from his last Hornet squadron, VFA-94, whereas AJ always changed the Spirit's designation to Saint, from Saint Adversary, when she was flying it instead of Satterfield.

"I'll be packing a fifty cal rifle on the -401 if you need long range fire support. Otherwise, we'll hose whatever we can with cannons and whatever else is mounted on." Jason said.

"Me and Trigger are packing rifles in, as well. But, that's up to Colonel Sheppard as to how he wants us to deploy." Michelle said. Up against the Genii, she wasn't sure how well the two of them with Mk. 13s would do, but that was information they didn't quite have when loading up, and better safe than sorry.

<UNS Dreadnought, Flight Deck>

AJ approached the AC-401 in question, Spirit of Liberty, which was already being prepped. She was in her appropriate flight gear, which wasn't as full as her gear when going up in an F-302. A team from the Armory trundled down the loading ramp, and AJ saw that they had left Master Chief Hunter's goodies all ready to go for him, as well as the weapons for the flight crew in case the second worst thing came to pass; being shot down and surviving. It was a pair of MP7s, one for Finch and one for Thompson, and a Mk. 18 CQBR for her.

She had gone through the same marksmanship training as every other Marine officer and was far more familiar with an AR-15 series weapon than anything else. So Master Chief Hunter hooked her up with the Mk. 18, a very compact version of the M4, and she stuck with it ever since.

Sitting down in the pilot's seat, she pulled the checklist booklet from her left leg pouch and started going through it.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 06:26:21 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

"Weapon check." Said Gary, he said it quiet enough that it didn't echo, he wasn't some brash US drill sergeant that needed to scream his commands. Though sometimes it did give him joy to use what his kids affectionate called his 'scary sergeant voice' The team all went over their weapons, checking the accessories. Fred's ears tingled as somebody mentioned a Para Ordnance more or less as he drew his own Para from his leg holster after checking his rifle and all its additions and checked the sights hadn't moved, not that they ever did, but time as a Small Arms Armorer in REME had taught him to always check. Whilst making sure the little threaded cover for the extended threded barrel was on tight, but not to tight, he noticed Charlotte making a face at the new ACOG sight on her L22A2 which had replaced the rather crappy SUSAT that she wasn't fond of either, but at least she was used to it, he made a mental note to have a RIS mount added to it so she could go with something a little more her style. He finally checked his chest mounted glock and was happy all his weapons were ready. He glanced at the other members of his team as they all seamed happy with their own kit.

Fred considered telling them to leave their back packs behind, but as ever he knew sods law would kick in and if they left it behind they would need something packed in there. Be it the wraith stunners they had procured or the repair kits they all carried or Harly's tablet or Charlotte's bigger first aid kit. So he remained quiet. Turning to Elle and the Colonels present he nodded in their direction to indicate that his team was ready to rock and role whenever they were ready. Not that he exactly knew where he was going, he was sure it would come up once in the field. Though he had a feeling his team wasn't important enough to find the warhead or the enemy commander so he was prepared to go AA hunting, though he did feel that the Navy Seal's had that under control so once again he felt his team was just here to keep them busy and not because they were needed.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 11:56:29 PM »

Hangar

Ronon just barely entered the room when Elle started briefing the room on the current mission. Looking around, he noted two missing people. They were McKay and Tama. Teyla was somewhere else, back to her mainland. Crossing his arms, he leaned against the wall and listened to the mission plan. Usually, he was silent and interested because he doesn't have to say anything. He just has to go and do what has to be done. he couldnt wait to get into the action itself.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

lethal-pageant