Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dropping connections  (Read 262 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Dropping connections
« on: December 12, 2017, 08:44:23 PM »

I have a new laptop and Im just starting to notice a new trend it seems to have after getting my laptop repaired at the shop. It's dropping connections and getting them back. Hence me calling them wandering connections.

I hate labels but wouldn't my laptop be considered wifi sensitive? Like it would just drop connections cause it wants to. It did that before the repair and its still doing it. Never had that before. Its a nice laptop but with an annoying new trend that I might end up calling my laptop Truble...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:46:49 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List