Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site~ Surface aircraft hangars  (Read 5499 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site~ Surface aircraft hangars
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2018, 02:00:17 AM »

<Flight Line to Briefing Room>

Aurore raced over to where the prisoner was, mentally cringing when Josile struck her. She stepped in front of them, causing Brian to stop. The pilot straightened up before speaking.

"In accordance with military and civil laws, I hereby declare you a prisoner of the Tau'ri and Cavaleiros. You are charged with several war crimes and conspiracies to commit war crimes. A legal tribunal will be convened to determine your guilt or innocence at a future date. You will be provided legal representation of an unbiased nature, but you are to be made aware that anything you say or do is admissible as evidence against you." Aurore said and then cleared her throat, "Now that the legalities are out of the way, I am Commandant Aurore Berge, Executive Officer of this facility. You are here for one simple reason; this war is going to end. You can choose to do so peacefully, or you can lead your people to ruin."

With a degree of pomp that Aurore wouldn't normally show, she turned to the security team leader. "Sergeant, take custody of our...guest...and show her to her new accommodations. Everyone else, this way, we have our post-mission debriefing."

Brian handed over the Empress over to the Security staff before falling in to head to the briefing room. After they parted company with the target, Brian set his M4 to safe and swung it over his back, before looking to his teammates.

"Good work out there, SG-7. I've got a good feeling about us as a team going forward. I just hope that we get to do the normal ops of an SG Team instead of fighting wars." Brian said as his teammates followed his example.

"Not the most auspicious of starts, but I agree. We have a strong team." Nikolai added.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2018, 10:44:48 PM »

With his group watching his backside, Taer observed the Empress. He listened and observed what the others were doing. They had an accomplished mission and stopped the Empress of the Forerunners from doing more bad things. It was a good mission.

Approaching Aurore, he spoke offering his services, "Major. I volunteer to watch over the Empress if you can spare me? I will make sure she will cause no more trouble."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:50:54 AM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2018, 07:52:44 PM »

<Iron Maiden to briefing room>

Teya was left dumbfounded by what had just happened.  She was glad they seemed to accomplish their mission without casualties.  She turned to Josile.  "Of course.  Just let me know when you want to go up again," she said, walking beside them.

<Merlin to briefing room>

Kim stretched as she followed Bobbie off the Merlin.  She pulled a face at the mention of paperwork.  "How bout food first? I'm starving. "

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2018, 12:17:06 AM »

Not ever having heard anything quite so formal being used on a prisoner, Josile had to show she was impressed. Her own people while warriors with a hard streak at heart, never really treated their own captives as badly as what their reputation might paint of them. They were housed and fed, given clean clothes and decent food until such times as had happened in the past a prisoner exchange could be arranged. That was the way of things, she understood this from her Earth friends to be so as well.

The situation with the Empress though might well prove different. Whether her people complied with the demands to be made upon them was something to be revealed in the very near future. If they failed to agree, what might happen to the Forerunner Royal was something she couldn't foresee, hopefully the best thing that might happen was to bring the enemy to the Peace table. She watched as the captured Princess was led away still protesting until one of the guards gagged her. "Thank you Commander Renner, I will though await the appropriate time to pass with your commanders briefing, though I should mention it won't be a long trip."

Three small underground buggies pulled up to transfer everyone to the base proper, to walk was a good twenty five minutes, this was far more convenient.

<<To Briefing Room>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]