Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Infirmary  (Read 11134 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Infirmary
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2015, 08:47:00 AM »

Kim had to admit, she was enjoying watching the old movie.  They didn't always get down time like this.  Not that she enjoyed being frozen but at least they were getting some time to rest.  She turned to her friend after munching on a cookie.  "I like that idea," she said.  She didn't want to lose Bobbie.  At least that way the two of them would be together. "I completely agree," she said, turning to shake Bobbie's hand.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2016, 06:50:13 PM »

<Examination Room 2>

Sitting on the edge of his desk with his hands supporting his old creaky back from behind Gordon was more than pleased with Flynn's progress. Yes she still needed her crutches now and then, but that was merely due to the fatigue that came with getting one's strength back. Another six weeks with the plaster and she'd be fine as rain. He only wished he could do more for her.

"So then Flynn, excited to be going home at last?" He knows how much she had missed home, their little discussions and the not missed friendship she'd made with one of the base personnel was obvious, a longing for those green hills. What she didn't know that Blake was being transferred back home as well, so maybe something might come of that. "Paper work all done and I have a note here that all your belongings from the Saggitta are secured for you back at the SGC. Now, you have your scripts for pain meds if you need them, frankly I'd avoid them if I were you. The only other thing you need to do is check in once a week with the base MO or down at the Academy Hospital." At that point he stood erect, or at least as erect as a man his age could manage.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2016, 08:15:43 PM »

<exam room 2>

Flynn found herself wanting to fidget.   Not so much from nerves but excitement.  She was going home, but then again she would be leaving Blake which left her sad. She nodded.  "I am.  Although it is beautiful here.  I just hope to get some rest without any threats for a bit, " she chuckled.  It was still hard to think about what had happened and it could send her into  nightmares still.

Flynn nodded.  "I'd like to stay away from the pain medication if I can, " she agreed.  She didn’t want to have to rely on them.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »

<Examination Room 2>

"Well then..." He gave her a warm fatherly hug. "...you know kid I'm going to miss you around here and I hope your travels might swing you back someday. Flynn, you have been one of my best patients, I rarely say things like that so before this old guy breaks down, go on, enjoy your life, take care and for heavens sake girl keep your head down okay?" She'll be alright, he knew it. Flynn was one damned tough cookie to have endured what she did.

Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #229 on: November 25, 2016, 07:38:03 PM »

<exam room 2>

Flynn returned his hug.  Next to Rachel, Dr. Daniels had been the one to help her through each step.  "I'm going to miss you too."  She nodded with a smile.  "I hope to come back here some day, just not because of being injured," she smiled.  Flynn still had nightmares but she was trying.  She stood carefully.   "Thank you for everything."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2016, 01:02:31 AM »

The old man could see she was going to have a struggle just making that first step. He was off duty now so why not? "Tell you what Flynn, save the thank you for a bit, I'll walk you to the gate room its the least I can do."

<<To gate room>>
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #231 on: November 29, 2016, 08:42:42 AM »

Tears slid down her cheeks. "Thank you," she whispered.  She had never been a weak person before, but right now she was still emotional.  And so much was going to change now.  She hadn't had a chance to speak with Blake about her going home or find Rachel again.  She was going to miss her new friends.

<<To gate room>>

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2018, 07:12:22 PM »

<Recovery>

Lanam awoke to find himself in strange surroundings with wires and tubes connecting him to even stranger devices he'd never seen before. A constant soft beep beep filled his hearing as he tried to glace sideways to see where it was emanating from, seeing a box like machine with coloured lights and a series of graph like numbers on the face of it. Twisting slowly in the other direction with a small grimace feeling a little pain in his side he saw a fair haired lass nearby. "Miss, may I speak with you?" He asked.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2018, 11:26:51 PM »

<Recovery>

For two days Rachel had watched over the Cavaleiros warrior, for though she didn't know him she had heard much of him especially from Josile who had been in and out since the hour he was brought in. Andy had handed over to Gordon, but there was nothing more to be done other than to wait for Lanam to wake, then see how he progressed from there. While a lot of repair work had been done, it was his blood group that was the hardest to find, being one of the rarer grouping even among his own kind. The most strangest thing was that it was within the Borg they had found the match, which naturally had everyone talking, wondering. When he spoke Rachel turned to him immediately. "Yes of course sir, how are you feeling? You have been through a harrowing ordeal, do you know where you are?"
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2018, 06:32:12 PM »

<Recovery>

He went to move only a little but felt a sharp pulling pain in his side again. His hand slid down his ribs then to his abdomen to feel the bandages there wrapping his body securely. "No I don't but can I assume from your attire and these machines I am connected to that I am within the Earthern facility known as the Alpha Site?" If that was so it meant he was near Foreston and that meant Josile would definitely know he was there. "Is it possible you know Josile Serantel Miss? I'd be grateful if a message could be taken to her, if its not too much trouble."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #235 on: July 10, 2018, 12:55:24 AM »

<Recovery>

Coming closer to the bed Rachel placed a hand over his arm. "Yes that's right and you know..may I call you Lanam by the way? Well anyway it makes me so very happy to hear you say that. We have all been worried about you as there were concerns with infection but you did fight it off. You've been asleep for two whole days." She looked over her shoulder briefly, Josile had gone but Rachel knew she'd be back soon. "I think you should give that message to her yourself. She has been here for most of the time and in fact she left only a short while ago. I know she'll be back."
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #236 on: July 10, 2018, 06:57:27 PM »

<Recovery>

That piece of information made him sit up sharply changing his normally dour expression to something closer to a half smile. "Of course you can but I insist on knowing your name, I can't very well keep calling you Miss now can I? But what you say, she has been here? You do not know how that has lifted me, please if she is still within your facility I must see her." There were so many things he wanted to say to Josile, most of those being how sorry he treated her in the past.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #237 on: July 12, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »

<Recovery>

"Poor man." Rachel thought to herself knowing he had been put through so much himself that his only thought was for the woman he loved. But then she knew the Cavaleiros mindset quite well and that was caring for others before self; a rare trait these days in any humanoid race. "Rachel, you can call me Rachel as I don't believe my rank should be of any great importance to you Lanam; its irrelevant in any case. Listen, do me a favor please, try to relax as you have quite a lot of stitches in you that is all holding you together right now, sleep a little if you can and I'll go see if I can find her for you, how's that?"

Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #238 on: July 15, 2018, 06:38:15 PM »

Another defiant attempt to move put Lanam right back down again, a little sweat breaking out on his brow. "I'm slowly getting the picture Rachel and thank you. You know I feel so damned awkward, I've taken injuries before this many times but not one that has me feeling so incapacitated, do you know what I mean?" He was quite confident she did. "I'll wait then, but please if I do fall asleep tell her to wake me if she does come."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #239 on: July 16, 2018, 10:42:31 PM »

At the door Rachel paused. "I will make certain of it, now please rest Lanam, you have a lot of recovery to do." She left him then to go off in search of Josile.
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

lethal-pageant