Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16  (Read 5209 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16
« Reply #195 on: November 17, 2017, 06:04:24 PM »

Josile was not into diplomacy, it wasn't their way unless necessary to soothe border disputes and other trivialities that required a little tact. Yet she knew the power of intimidation and how well it worked when you presented an enemy with an overwhelming threat, she had done it herself so many times with the Borg in recent years it had kept the peace until last summer. "I'll leave the air element to your fine judgements, I as you know have no knowledge of that aspect. But I do know how to make others think twice about their decisions. Let me be a part of the teams that go for their leaders, I have an idea though most likely it will evolve as we proceed."

"Well then, I guess we're committed. Colonel Bixby shall I appraise the SGC of our plans before we commit?" That was procedure, naturally.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2017, 12:44:08 AM »

"If the troops have arrived, we should probably go and meet them." Aurore suggested.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #197 on: November 20, 2017, 08:19:54 AM »

Michelle listened and nodded slightly.  it could just work.  She prayed it worked.  They needed to get a firm hold on this before more lives were lost.  She nodded.  "Yes, please inform them.  It seems like the best course of action right now," she agreed.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2017, 11:10:53 PM »

Now she had something worthwhile to do. Miki stood immediately, excusing herself. "I'll return later to the briefing room Colonel, Major and Josile of course. In the meantime I'll head down to the gate room and inform them." They didn't need permission of course, merely letting command know what their decisions came to.

>>Miki to Gate room>>

That was the signal to move, Josile didn't need any prompts with the eartherns, she was more than used to them and she was in fact getting quite adjusted to 'short' conversations unlike her own council. A topic such as this would take days to sort out between them. "I'm committed to the cause, lead on Colonel. I may ask, perhaps it might be prudent when we do go there, that I should dress in your attire?" She had used Tauri weapons, that wasn't an issue.

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]