Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17  (Read 11948 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 12:52:33 AM »

"I won't need more than that." Lucille replied, following the stout young nurse out. She had trouble keeping up with her, it was either Lucille's age, or Rachel was indeed quite fast on her feet.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 208
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2014, 09:09:53 PM »

After it was all said and done, other than losing Flynn and Maria being wounded, one Marine lost in combat, Jordan was grateful the butchers bill wasn't that much to pay. It could have gone worse and the fact that she was back on her feet after only being back twenty four hours said a lot for the toughness of women. Now, to get some peace, she had relieved the gate room technician, it was generally the quietest section of the base. Usually.

The gate burst into life, in that instant, Jordan closed the iris and waited. Soon she heard a familiar voice.

{CMS Walter Harriman} NPC

"Alpha Site, this is Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman. We have one Lieutenant Jonathon Agathon US Marines coming to you. Stand by."

"Acknowledged Walter, send him through and thank you." After replying, she pulled up the data base to see if there was anything on the guy and sure enough, it had been logged he was expected. She pulled down his file and waited.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:29:06 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2014, 09:55:35 PM »

<Alpha Site>

As the gate continued to shimmer on the Alpha Site, Jon's body rematerialized as he forgot to stop moving. He stumbled as he tripped over his own foot but steadied himself. He looked ahead as he turned around when the gate shimmered off. He muttered with awe looking around, "So, this is an alien place. Doesn't make much difference."

Hearing a noise, he quickly turned to the pretty woman in uniform before him. "Hey..." he muttered for a moment a bit lost in his childlike wonder.

Letting out a gasp as the euphoria feel of the Stargate quickly wore out and he immediately remembered what he was so he quickly saluted clicking his heels, "Oh, excuse me Commander. Forgive me. Lieutenant Jon Agathon."

Oh bloody hell, of course she knows my name already you dimwit Jon cursed silently thinking to himself.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:28:21 PM by Greenhorn »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2014, 11:14:41 PM »

As soon as the iris was down, Jordan left the control, went down the almost identical stairs to the SGC and into the almost identical gate room and waited, hands behind her back. She watched silently as the young man appeared, when he finally did she smiled. He was typically Marine, broad shouldered and had good strong features to his face; for the short time he was to be here, they should get on well. She extended her hand to him.

"Commander Jordan O'Neil US Navy SEALS and please, don't say a word about my past, I'm assuming you know that already." Yes, the whole damned world knew it now, as a Lieutenant, she was more or less forced to go through the SEALS program to placate some political wills, hoping beyond hope she would fail. She didn't. "Welcome to the Alpha Site. Although it does look like the SGC, there are some differences." She held out her hand, indicating the side blast door.

"Through that, the rest of the facility is essentially an old Ancient outpost, although you wouldn't recognise much of it. This room you are standing in, is fifteen levels below the surface. Up there."
She jerked her thumb upwards, "...is a whole new world we share with people known as the El Cavaleiros. Horsemen, although that is a little misnomer, they are ruled by women."
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2014, 11:26:39 PM »

<Alpha site>

Jon made a gulp and smiled at the woman as she nodded following her. He muttered silently looking around while listening to the commander, "Cool..."

Since the Alpha site was his first planet he ever touched down on, he was hoping she would taking her around for a little tour before he moves onto the Pegasus. There was a lot for him to take in and he was still fascinated. He continued to follow her.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2014, 02:41:25 AM »

A small remote was in Jordan's hand, she clicked on that and silently the blast door opened, she took the lead and spoke as she walked. "Your file told me you are to be here for as short a stay as possible, you are needed on Atlantis rather urgently." Why she didn't want to know. "As you would have been briefed, you are to be qualified on the AC401 and since I have gained my instructor rating only recently, you Lieutenant will be my first pupil. Scared?" She asked. Walking further, through the door and down the long dimly lit tunnel. "Your training will begin today. Any questions?"

She had stopped at one of the transporters, rather than the Earth built elevators. The door opened and she stepped in.

<To Hangars>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2014, 07:18:09 PM »

{Petty Officer Satish Pratesh USN} NPC

The young dark skinned Petty Officer saw his XO leaving, finished his coffee with a gulp and ran to the control room on the double. He really only had twenty feet to cross, as he had only stepped out to the cafe' bar. For a little while all was quiet, he listened to the radio chatter and was content with that. After a short while and once the 401 was heading for the training area, he pulled up his emails. That wasn't to last. The warning alarm sounded loudly, he tracked the target and saw that Jordan's 401 was on station. "Thank god for that." He said, then hit the base alarm. That to, was relayed to the town and the SGC would have been alerted by his XO as a matter of action.
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 06:43:27 PM »

<From Accommodation>

The gate opened up, just as Lucille arrived, she had a hunch protocol 117 had been enacted and Walter's automatic signal confirmed that for her; the bleeping warning on the computer screen told her as much. She slid into the chair beside Satish, getting down to business immediately. "So, Lucian Alliance again is it?" She didn't need to know who it was, but each individual enemy had their own tactics and forewarned was the best intel you could have.

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 04:23:47 PM »

<< From SGC >>

{ Captain Ryse Collins }

"But I doubt you've ever seen anything like it,"
Ryse continues her chat with the Captain as they step through the Gate. She looks over to the control room and sees General Chalmers and begins walking toward her for further instructions.

"Captains Collins and Turcotte reporting for duty, Ma'am." She introduces them then murmurs "Brigadier General Lucille Chalmers; Alpha Site CO." She wasn't sure how much of the files Alasen had gotten through and did not want her to make a mistake on her first important mission.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 06:59:06 PM »

<Control Room>

"I don't have time girls for formalities as you can understand, but your arrival is most welcome." She stood from her stool, almost knocking it over. "Petty Officer, lock the gate down. Under no circumstances open it unless you have the priority codes."

"Yes ma'am."

"Captains, follow me please." Lucille instructed them, taking the two  back out and through the side blast door.

<<To Hangars>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 09:08:54 PM »

<From her room>

{Commander Teya Renner}

Teya had been enjoying a few moments to herself before heading into town when all heck broke loose.  She groaned, pulled on her boots and ran toward the gateroom, not sure just what they were in for this time.  She had grown accustomed to certain things like this, but it didn't mean she had to like it.  Her long hair fell into her eyes as she ran.  She awkwardly worked on pulling it up as she went.

Teya slid to a stop when she caught sight of Lucille. "Ma'am?" she asked, hurrying up to her. She didn't recognize the other two, but any help was welcome.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2014, 01:51:07 PM »

<< From SGC >>

Ryse continued her sentence as though nothing had just happened as they stepped onto another ramp. Turk inhaled, noticing immediately the change in the air; a slight temperature difference, a lot of the same smells, but something... different.

"New is good," she grins at her peer, following her path to the control room. "Always up for a challenge, especially when it involves something airborne." Noting immediately the rank of the woman seated there, Turk made a mental note. 'So this mus be Chalmers. Good to know.'  She glanced at Ryse as they approached and rather than snapping to full attention, struck a relaxed at-ease as the captain announced their arrival and the general got up from her stool.

"Yes ma'am," she nodded in response as Chalmers led them toward another set of doors. They were joined shortly by another woman with Navy insignia and Commander rank and a nameplate that read "Renner". She didn't introduce herself, but Alasen nodded at her as they continued to follow the general through the doors.

<< To Hangars >>
Far Dareis Mai

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2014, 03:53:34 PM »

{ Captain Ryse Collins }

Not wasting time with chit-chat, Ryse falls into step with Alasen as they follow the General to the hangar bay. She's about to ask the CO for an update when a Navy Commander joins them, so she falls silent, simply nodding to the woman as they walk.

<< To Hangars >>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 07:44:19 PM »

<<From the lions cave>>

Finally after being out of Lucille's grasp, Rachel could be her pleasant self again. With a reminder not to hold any grudges against Ryse, after all, she herself had been just as much to blame for the original bitchslapping moment both of them got into. Ryse was a decent woman and at some point they should be on good terms.

"Dial the SGC for me please Noah. Once you're online with Walter, tell him I need to speak with Doctor Svensson please" Rachel liked Noah, he was one of the more easiest guys to deal with. Another time and place and she could have made a point to get to know him better.
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 08:00:40 PM »

Noah looked up at Rachel from his seat and nodded with a response, "No problem, Rach."

He began to dial the SGC muttering as each sequences locked in place with the Alpha Site Gate active. The bubbling effect of the ancient device rippled as the blue glittered off the walls of the room. He spoke through the radio, "This is the Alpha Site to the SGC, please respond. Lieutenant McAdams would like to speak with Doctor Svensson."

He let the radio hang for a bit as he awaited their response.

Character List

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

lethal-pageant