Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: The Birthday and other Celebrations thread  (Read 6238 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: The Birthday and other Celebrations thread
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2013, 04:20:48 PM »

I can see it now, I think at the time Mel was having issues with her internet provider. Looks rather nice, have you invited this JadedWraith over here? :)

TiffLevi3

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2013, 11:17:38 AM »

It's Jack O'Neills birthday! An excuse to eat cake and drink Guiness :) :ext_beer2:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2013, 08:05:24 PM »

Happy Birthday General, wherever you maybe. And I hope your fridge is always full :D :yes:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Teddy Thumb turning green.Teddy Thumb turning green.
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 01:26:11 PM »

I can see it now, I think at the time Mel was having issues with her internet provider. Looks rather nice, have you invited this JadedWraith over here? :)
Thank you :D and i am unsure if she is already here, maybe under a different name

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 07:58:59 PM »

Doubtful at best or not :D I've not seen any Atlantis fans here for quite a while. Mel has been fretting somewhat over that

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2013, 03:23:33 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LIL SNAKEY GUY VAD    :ext_beer2: :poke :-*  :love: :thewave: :roslin-pancarte02: :ext_drunk: :icon_biggrin2: :big_band:

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2013, 04:55:59 AM »

:D Thank you dear :D
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2013, 03:47:45 PM »

A belated Happy Birthday Vadim. :)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2013, 10:59:57 PM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAD WHOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's um...... well anyway he is older :P

:fp ::) :P :cool :ext_beer2: :lol: :indeed :yes: :Misc_fireworks: :anime_04: :big_hbd:
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2013, 08:26:38 AM »

24 dear :P

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2013, 11:39:37 AM »

and 1 day :D

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 02:42:02 AM »

Now I'm not a newborn, quit counting days :P

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »

hmmm that makes him 3 years younger than me, so he's gotta do what I tell him to do. Which will be when I can think of something really nasty :P
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 01:01:45 AM »

Frag off, I ain't ya slave :P

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2013, 03:10:42 PM »

Children! Behave!  :fp

Today is Flamelords birthday and finally he has reached that milestone and removed the shackles of teenage life. Happy 20th birthday Flame and welcome to your new world of officially being an adult  :+  :big_hbd:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

lethal-pageant