Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Infirmary  (Read 8908 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Infirmary
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 09:30:13 AM »

<recovery ward>

Flynn reached up to rub her eyes a bit.  She still had a faint headache just behind her eyes, one that she wasn't sure would ever go away.  She did manage a smile though for the woman in front of her.  She seemed friendly enough and it didn't seem like she was hiding anything.  She also didn't beat around the bush. "The last thing...I remember...is dialing here...with my computer...then pain and blackness." She did remember voices and answering questions, but she didn't remember it clearly.  She nodded. "I can...do that."  Flynn wasn't feeling real hungry at the moment anyhow.  Her stomach was actually roiling a bit. "Yes...please."  Sending a message home would be great.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 208
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 09:26:28 PM »

<Post Op, recovery ward>

{Lieutenant Rachel McAdams}
NPC

"I think I'm safe in saying you got lucky sweety." The big girl put her hands on her ample hips and smiled, one of those kind of smiles that made you feel at peace. In another world and time, Rachel could have been an angel, with a slightly fuller figure. "In a little while I'll help you bathe, we only cleaned you up where necessary earlier. If you need to go to the bathroom, just hit the buzzer here and I'll be back. I shouldn't be gone long in any case."

<<Rachel to Control Room>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 09:04:08 AM »

<recovery ward>

Flynn nodded a bit.  It did sound like it.  How she ever got away she didn't know.  Although she was still confused as Yarku and Ziggesh hadn't wanted to hurt her.  So, did that mean that not all the Borg were unkind?  She just didn't know.  Flynn managed a weak smile for Rachel. "Thank you.  I would...appreciate that."  Getting cleaned up sounded heavenly.  She felt dirty and hoped that getting cleaned up might help her a bit.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 11:05:54 PM »

"Knock, knock!" Rachel announced on the door post of Flynn's room. Normally it would have four patients, but for the moment, she was the only one in post op. On her way past the Nurses station, she picked up a small plastic bag, full of different coloured felt pens. "I have a visitor for you." She said, plonking the bag on the bed. "I'll just prop you up some Flynn, easier to talk that way, rather than flat on your back. The General can stay for 15 minutes, then we have some work to do. Oh and you know what these are for don't you? Its a tradition for bone breakers." Pointing to the coloured pens.

Grabbing two extra pillows, she propped Flynn up to a reasonable sitting position. "Now you're all set for a nice chat. I'd bring you tea sweety, but as I said, you'd only make a mess for me. I'll be back soon."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 08:21:30 AM »

Flynn looked up and gave Rachel a small smile.  She was still woozy and sore, but she was liking the nurse.  She could put a smile on anyone's face.  Flynn nodded. "Sounds good."  It hurt to move, but it would be easier to talk while sitting up then laying down.  But oh how she wouldn't mind a cup of tea.  Well, she would just have to wait apparently.  The young woman actually chuckled softly when she saw the pens. "But of course.  What's the fun of having a cast....otherwise," she said, having to say her words slowly.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 12:55:09 AM »

Leaning on the door frame, Lucille waited until Flynn was settled. Once that was done, she moved to the side of the bed. "Lieutenant, could you leave us for a while, I promise I won't even be fifteen minutes."

((OOC sorry for my short posts, damned net connection keep dropping out))

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2014, 04:09:16 PM »

"Of course General, I'll be right outside." Rachel said before leaving. "Oh, but excuse me for just a moment. I do need to do this." She picked up some pens, pulled back Flynn's blanket and began writing. When she had finished, she was quite proud of her work. Rachel had drawn a little cartoon of Flynn and the Borg, with her telling the beasts, they had best be wary, her leg was now loaded and dangerous. She signed it off, get well soon, love Rachel. "Another hour or so, after you're washed, we'll see if you can eat." She left the two of them then, wandering outside to find something meaningful to do. Which was hard with just one patient on hand.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 07:18:37 PM »

Flynn turned her attention toward Lucille when she stuck her head in, but then looked down as Rachel moved her blanket.  A smile touched her lips as she looked at the cartoon upside down.  It would bring a smile to her lips every time she looked at it.  "Thank you," she said softly.  Getting cleaned up and then trying to eat sounded good to her.  Flynn then turned to Lucille. "General," she said with a tip of her head.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2014, 03:20:51 PM »

It was said that Lucille didn't possess a funny bone in her body, true, she often quoted that herself. But with young Rachel around you couldn't help but chuckle and the base CO was quite certain she could make the grimmest person alive raise a smile. She held back a small chuckle, if only to maintain her persona. Taking the chair by the bedside, Lucille waited until the jolly nurse had finished, then taking out her ever present note pad and pen, she began. "I won't unsettle you for too long Flynn, but as you would expect, we need intel on these Borg. Can you tell me, briefly, everything you recall from the moment you were taken."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »

Flynn stayed laid back against the pillows that Rachel had propped up for her.  she didn't have the energy yet to move much and with the way her body felt she wasn't sure she could move.  She nodded a bit, knowing that Lucille needed to know as much as she could remember.  "Honestly, I can't...remember a lot," she admitted sadly.  Something had happened that had erased her memory to a point. "I remember...being taken." She preceded to tell Lucille what she could remember about Ziggesh and how he had helped her up to meeting Yarku and the ships they had worked on. She also told her what she could remember about the set up of the camp and of course the king that was not at all kind.  A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she remembered the devices that they had used on her.  she had never felt so vulnerable and taken advantage of before.  The experience had been awful.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2014, 03:17:21 PM »

The notes were flowing in Lucille's neat script. She could have as easily used a personal recorder and had her clerk type it up later, but she was old school and loved nothing more than seeing the works of her own hand. Listening to Flynn, she wasn't about to make rash judgements, but she felt there were a few gaps. Yet the young woman was under stress and to push it too far could make it worse for her in opening up. "Take your time Flynn, the most important thing we will need to know is to assess the level of technology they have available to them. We know they're using Hozgura ships and weapons. What we would like to discover is how well they are using them."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 03:21:43 PM »

Flynn was trembling a bit.  She didn't want to try to remember what she had gone through.  It was too painful and she had a feeling that it would haunt her dreams for years to come.  Actually, she had no intention of trying to sleep for a while yet.  She didn't want to chance dreaming.  The young woman opened her eyes again and looked up at Lucille, her face pale and her eyes full of fear. "Not well.  I showed...them how to...fix the ships," she said softly.  "Still have...a lot to learn though."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 06:22:56 PM »

{Gen Lucille Chalmers} NPC

"You did what?" Lucille asked in surprise. But then Flynn would have been under a lot of physical and mental stress at the time, there wouldn't have been much she could do. "Anything else I should know about?"
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 07:39:57 PM »

Flynn bit her lip.  She knew she shouldn't have done it, but they had threatened her life if she didn't comply.  "They promised...to let me go," she whispered.  Of course you could see where that had led.  She gently massaged her injured arm as she thought.  Flynn soon shook her head.  "They just kept...me to fix the ship."  Then she suddenly paled. "Did mind probe.  They know...everything I do."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2014, 07:09:18 PM »

{Gen Lucille Chalmers} NPC

There was a lot more to go over in Lucille's mind, but she would leave that for the psych evaluation once Flynn was back at the SGC, she would be more than likely stood down for a while at least, especially since she would be out of action for some weeks. "Very well Flynn, that should be enough for me to make my report. If you do though, think of anything useful concerning the Borg, let Nurse McAdams know within the next few hours. My report will be sent sometime later today, so you have time. Would you like some time alone, or shall I send Rachel back in to you?"
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

lethal-pageant