Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46

Author Topic: Shore Leave  (Read 16893 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 193
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Shore Leave
« Reply #600 on: January 04, 2018, 10:43:00 PM »

Plot summary: lots of dead gou'ald.

Should me, Shadowlord and Khnum worry?

don't forget me and no there won't be.

Sorry guys for my slackness of late, I've been back in hospital these last 2 days and really, I feel like utter crap 99% of the time. I wish they would just find something that works for me.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #601 on: January 08, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »

Do not worry, if you're not calm speed up the suffering .... I know something from experience! However, today I was in hospital for my quarterly antiviral therapy since Tuesday 13th I leave for the Canaries again.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #602 on: January 11, 2018, 08:34:31 PM »

Right, I am not going anywhere, but more, a warning. I am currently very busy.

I am setting up my own Tour Guiding Business, which not only includes the admin side of the business needing to be done, But I am also working on going to Belgium for at least a year, so Not only am I working on the business side of stuff, I also am doing the whole moving country palava. I am not leaving but I've spoken to Mel. MCU unless needed will sink in to the back ground and come back when I have the time to play them fully, and the SG-12 posts will probobly slow down.

Just Sorry in advance.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #603 on: January 11, 2018, 11:41:23 PM »

Bugger! No you didn't tell me all of that  :fp now I'm stuck with the MCU in a mission, SG12 we can cover alright...but the other.....
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #604 on: January 12, 2018, 01:54:07 PM »

I spoke to you via facebook about it. Sorry I thought thats what we came to, its why I was asking if MCU's role was important and if it affected others and you said you didnt think so so It could all go on quietly in the back ground.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #605 on: January 12, 2018, 02:19:34 PM »

:fp After the current mission...not during. That was what I thought you meant, like what was the future for them.....
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #606 on: January 12, 2018, 04:03:19 PM »

Oh... No... I meant like now. I mean I wanted to pull them from the Alpha site plot for a while, as I've told you before. I mean, nobody else is on their objective are they? It can just be a thing in the background like, something that dosnt need to be played, I mean its not really an important mission for the MCU-1.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #607 on: January 12, 2018, 05:37:28 PM »

It is important, but I guess we'll have to live with it. I've boarded them onto the 401, we can just post them as being there, done that and eventually back to base.
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #608 on: January 12, 2018, 07:52:45 PM »

I didnt think it was important. That was my whole thing on the FB messages, if I need to play it, I can, I have time, maybe, but it might also mean I go 3 weeks with out posting for them.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #609 on: January 15, 2018, 02:31:25 PM »

As previously mentioned, from the day of 16/01/18, I will be offline for a few days because of my own transfer to the Canaries in the kingdom of Achaman, I will resume as soon as possible :D

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #610 on: January 24, 2018, 05:59:46 PM »

Just a notice to say I'm back and what happened to me....again.

Last week (Wednesday) Charlie found me on the floor in the lounge, I couldn't breathe properly and kind of fainted. He called Mum and Dad, Mum came over then called the ambulance. Back to hospital. I have anemia, pretty severely it seems so naturally the red cells couldn't transmit enough oxygen into my lungs. After 8 days in there I'm pretty good, actually better than the last time. I've had a massive shot of iron (intravenously) so my cell count has come up from 75 (dangerous) to 130. Ideal is between 140 and 400, but hopefully I can do a little better.
Far Dareis Mai

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
« Reply #611 on: January 24, 2018, 06:20:43 PM »

Oh my, Mel, luckily Charlie found you when he did. So glad they were able to get you improved. Guess you have to start eating more iron-rich foods - beans come to mind....  to heck with the 'side effects'. Just hand out clothes pins to everyone!!!

Seriously, Mel. Hope they can get a handle on things so you don't have so many trips back to the hospital.

Love ya

Aunty C

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #612 on: January 24, 2018, 06:28:57 PM »

Steak and hamburgers!!!

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #613 on: January 25, 2018, 03:54:58 AM »

Lots of green veggies!! 

When I was pregnant I was as low as 95. didn't feel very well from that, so you have my sympathies!!!

Hb of 400 is not to be recommended...  *o
For women it's normal to have between 120-150, or you might end up with a risk of blood clots due to hyper viscosity.
Every now and then we have a kid at work with a large right to left shunt and they have a tendency to end up with high Hb... and that's not fun... although leaches has literally had a renaissance!  :lol

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:57:48 AM by NG »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #614 on: January 25, 2018, 12:50:39 PM »

Steak and hamburgers does sound like a pretty good idea to me... :look
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46