Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: MW8-955~ Aletten  (Read 1448 times)

Atlantis GM

• Moderator with board mod
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!Atlantis GM has great potential!
  • I think, thus I am.
MW8-955~ Aletten
« on: June 07, 2014, 12:49:45 PM »

MW8-955~ Aletten is a planet sized moon roughly 7/8ths the size of earth, once the home of an ancient facility, one of the first in Pegasus. It fell into disrepair not long after the wars with the Wraith so many eons ago, being one of the focal points of the Wraith attacks. The moon is essentially wrapped in ever present snows, with high mountain ranges running north south around the entire body of the moon. All water is seen as ice, there is no general precipitation and very little vegetation. What life there is will be found around the equatorial belt around two hundred kilometers either side; where that area is less frigid. Roughly in the western hemisphere center, the old facility lies which had recently been re-used by Rhiase of the Wraith as a forward base.

The facility is buried under miles of snow, at the foot of a large mountain, access is via an open entrance that faces north.

The moon Aletten is a satellite of a large ice covered Blue planet in this system.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 07:09:15 PM by MelsMum »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: MW8-955~ Aletten
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 11:33:15 PM »

<<From Unknown regions>>

The two huge black ships of Todd's second fleet, Commanded by Rhiase slipped out of hyper space like a bullet through grease. One by one they appeared over the planet, shimmering in the light from the parent planet. It was a stark contrast, black against blue/white and thankfully Rhiase saw that they had not been followed either, she did check the long range scanners, nothing that shouldn't be there.

As her ship settled directly over the base, she turned to Moon, a pleased look on her normally dour face. "A perfect refuge for our kind Moon. No longer habitable for human kind, or many others so they won't even bother looking in this direction. You will I am sure given your inquiring mind derive some pleasure from exploring this old Lantean base. We can land I suppose but I would rather leave the ships on station, so we'll use the cruiser instead. It would be an ideal time for you to adjust to her controls, so you can fly her down."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 02:32:42 PM »

Nesmeti Ha'tak

The travel to the moon to the received coordinates, was significantly shorter than projected, the Pegasus galaxy was large at least half of that of the Milky Way and consequently the distances were significantly reduced in every case. Nesmeti had returned to sit on the throne while in pel'tak, those present were all aimed at having to meet the wraith. They all knew that they would be able to read the thoughts or at least to control through their feelings and their emotions, and for this the symbionts would masked and offered protection against a possible attack of this type. The Ha'tak came out just before the icy moon, before her two hives ships, firm in their position.

"Open a channel with Todd's ship!" He ordered Nesmeti remaining seated on his throne while the call sign, came back with a video response.

"The landing coordinates or you want to come on my ship for this historic meeting?" he asked without any ceremony the Goa'uld making her eyes sparkle.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 08:31:27 PM »

<Todd's Flagship>

"Bonewhite, you have the ship. Keep alert I do not trust Rhiase's blase attitude towards these Vanir." Todd had too many times been caught as the humans say, with his pants down. He wasn't about to let it happen again.

{Bonewhite-Kenny} NPC

The other grunted a reply, wishing all the while he could do something about his 'daughter' something that would either make him proud or make her go away. "I will see to it."

With that Todd sent one last message to Nesmeti. "We'll be more secure in the bunker, prying ears and eyes won't even know we're there. Meet me in the main entrance." Then he left for his own vast hangar, securing a Dart to fly to the surface. Several minutes after that he was looking for a suitable place to set down, he found that by simply landing right in the entrance mouth itself.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 08:57:15 AM »

Nesmeti Ha'tak , pel'tak

"We'll be more secure in the bunker, prying ears and eyes won't even know we're there. Meet me in the main entrance." Todd was the message that he sent to the Nesmeti ship, only then can the Goa'uld decided the strategy to follow in the coming hours. Meet the greatest enemy of the Tau'ri could be dangerous, but at the time laid out a great opportunity to join forces against the common enemy. He stood up, walked a few Nesmeti mentri before stopping and recall his best warriors.

"Jandir, Fa'ran, you follow me, you or the best Jaffa follow me, go down to the planet to coordinate through the Asgard beam coordinates received from the hive ship indicate a protected and shielded place by Vanir sensors ..." concluded Nesmeti She is making her eyes sparkle.

"Yes  my  lord !" He replied Jandir advancing along with fellow some steps to assist their God.

"Last thing, if it does return Dedwen take the helm Ha'tak and you will serve him as I was myself, the priorities and fall within the Milky Way and for that I will perform any act for this mission, now active lil ray Jah'makor Asgard and engages the signal on each of the three of us in order to monitor the situation, and take us in case of danger! " Finally he concluded Nesmeti before being transported to the set coordinates.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 10:58:04 AM »

Moon Whisper was happy with this decision indeed new technology and a new race to meet would be exciting and to top it all off a lantean base.

"I will do my best"  he said open to flying the ship

Adjusting to the controls was difficult at first but ended up being possible after a few accidental jolts.
He decided to learn a bit more about his new well queen was not the right word though she seemed to act like one most of the time.

"What exactly is your relationship to Guide anyway?" he asked still not exactly trusting the male wraith commander

"He has much experience but I sense he has many secrets from his fellow wraith" said Moon Whisper able to tell that he was probably already asking too many questions

"It was a mistake for us to awaken so early so many of us have died at each others hands I would hope that both you and he intend to end such useless fighting"  he added knowing that civil war was not the answer

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 12:36:28 AM »

Moon got the feel for the light weight cruiser very quickly, it was in fact a pure joy to fly, even more so in atmosphere. In less than 4 minutes from the time the little ship left the Hive, it was skimming over the frozen surface with Rhiase pointing to a large flat area just outside the facility entrance. Her scanners revealed it was solid ice around fifty meters thick, more than enough to support the weight. "You did well." She complimented him as they softly touched down, then continued the conversation as she left her seat to disembark via an automatic door/ladder device on the port side of the hull.

"Guide, I suppose you could say it was a love hate relationship. For many years when I was quite young, he mentored me for a time when 'father', that is to say Bonewhite had been captured by a another faction. That was almost four hundred years ago." She began walking towards the entrance, the icy ground proving no hindrance to her. "You could say at that point I lost my mind with rage, I did some rather....dangerous things to get Bonewhite back. At that time we were a part of the hive of a rather weak Queen. She ordered my death merely because I felt compelled to search for him. She was the first that fell by my hand under Guide's orders; it was from then he realised that I was more of a weapon, a tool to him than anything else. Thus far, you could say he 'tolerates' me far more than 'father' does." She chuckled at that, which by that time they had reached the entrance.

"Guide, this is my new right hand, a steady warrior with a keen mind for learning. Moon Whisper, this is Guide." Now they had only to wait for the Goa'uld.

Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 10:44:18 AM »

The radius asgard gathered the present transporting them to predetermined coordinates, the place was cold outside but in the coordinate area was oddly tempoeratura even pleasant, a sign that a technology was operating to make it easier and comfortable for those who arrive there, that place. Awaiting them, the Wraith they saw appear through the teleport Asgar three individuals who immediately stared at present without showing any emotion.

"I am Lord Nesmeti!" She exclaimed the Goa'uld doing twinkle his eyes.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »

Todd looked the younger Wraith over, his initial assessment was one of approval for he certainly didn't look like the kind to be won over by Rhiase too easily, losing that proper proportion of himself that said he was a Wraith by nature and kind. "Moon Whisper, a fitting name for a warrior. You chose well at last Rhiase." There were of course far more important things to discuss; that was brought to the fore even more so by the Goa'uld manner of arrival. The Asgard beam, something Todd had long sought after. Perhaps a deal of some kind could be struck.

"Greetings to you Nesmeti, I am Guide as you already know. Shall we proceed inside so that we may discuss how the Wraith can aid you."

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 05:11:37 AM »

Nesmeti looked long at the wraith who introduced himself as Todd.Per as the same altezz, the wraith live aroused considerable awe of anyone. But the Goa'uld avoided every thought, knowing that the Wraith would have tried to read the thoughts of the Goa'uld lord.

"I am honored to make the acquaintance of the race battling our enemies more successfully than did my due of our nature to underestimate the problems ... we still need to talk, we want to proceed?" He asked, finally showing a slight smile .

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 07:49:50 AM »

Moon Whisper simply studied Guide for a moment indeed the Wraith commander was as he had expected. He supposed the compliment from him was good though he did not let it go to his head still wary of what he was getting himself into if he and his new found companion were not on perfect terms.

The flash of light that brought the Goa'uld was quite the surprise as he recognized it as belonging to the humans from the other galaxy immediately he understood the situation and how important it was. He was interested in their other technology now too though he had to make a good first impression.

"Yes it is good to meet you Nesmeti" he said deciding to take some initiative

It was still odd to him seeing humans with such advanced technology yet he needed to remind himself they were not truly human as he sensed two minds within this being.
He sure hoped these discussions would go peacefully for now and that every wraith had satisfied their hunger beforehand.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 12:38:47 AM »

Once Rhiase was in close enough proximity to the Goa'uld there was sharp intake of breath from her, that red lipped mouth curled into a snarl. "Nesmeti, truly you are not what you seem. My first impression of you was merely some form of advanced human, but I sense two minds within that body, one of them very powerful, which I assume to be your persona to whom we speak, the other weak, a mere shell of its former self." She stepped closer, smelling that all too familar smell of humanity, yet there was another odor, a metallic one. "How is this so?" Often she would speak above Todd, much to his chagrin. Rhiase wasn't the most hospitable creature you're likely to come across.
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 02:03:57 AM »

The hostility that was showing to him, it was something that Nesmeti had reckoned, indeed the wraith wanted to know pchiunque could be his prey or better nourishment and Nesmeti could become one.

"The Goa'uld are beings who require a host almost any kind, also wanting wraith to live, not a sure day mind of your physiology, but for now I do not think it is appropriate to make certain of our physiologies do you not ? " He concluded the Goa'uld doing twinkle his eyes while Todd was silent at first.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2016, 11:55:11 PM »

"Rhiase!" Guide's voice was harsh and deep, the word spat almost like a curse. "This is no time for your unwanted intrusions, Nesmeti and his group are guests here for the time being. Curb your mind or I will do it for you."

That small inconvenience out of the way he moved his large off hand to his left as if pointing the way, for indeed the entrance was deep, Todd had already probed his commander's mind as to where the bunker lay, they had some five hundred meters or so to walk. "We shall talk as we go. What do you believe may be the issue with your vessel Lord Nesmeti?" It was strange, talking to such a creature with so much civility, when Todd really desired to lay a hand upon him, drink in his soul to discover what secrets lay within. But as the human's say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. For the time being.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2016, 12:18:57 AM »

The outbursts of Guide and Rhiase toward each other was unexpected and was most unprofessional though he said nothing. As they began walking the first question was of course what the problem was which caught his attention as he realized that replacing any parts may prove most difficult.

It was odd considering this human being like creature an ally though it seemed there was far too much to gain for the moment. He did though decide to ask a few questions he deemed as his own curiosity getting the better of him.

"So you have heard of our race before?" he asked noticing the Goa'uld had known to attempt to shield his mind

"How does your war with the humans from your galaxy fare?" he asked curious if this race had more or less luck dealing with their enemy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

lethal-pageant